Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna (22513 Views)

Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua / (Breaking) Covid-19: People With Over N5, 000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives ― FG / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
So says the terrorist.
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Captain8(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Diz kiler fulani dey tok rubish comot 4 maot
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by epest0288: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2018
We should just be careful with these politicians,masses first.
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by hypnotic(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Mr Gov, it is the state's money not yours, after election it will come out. Cam dannn
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Quality20(m): 2:13am On Apr 17, 2018
El rufai is trying. We continue to pray for his success in his quest to Kd state and Nigeria forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Quality20(m): 2:14am On Apr 17, 2018
El rufai is trying. We continue to pray for his success in his quest to Kd state and Nigeria forward. He is d best governor for our state so far
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Because na your father get world bank abi? Aboki brain
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 17, 2018
I can never vote for a dwarf or a midget.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by 2016v2017: 3:00am On Apr 17, 2018
materrazzi01:
Borrow that bogus amount of money when election is fast approaching? The money to spend against your state Senators(pacified enemies) and you expect them to approve it? You would have done worse if you were in their shoes.

First to comment for the first time. Show some love
part of the money is for sponsoring the clueless bloody tyrant terrorist mumubuhari selfish election

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by iluvpomo(m): 3:11am On Apr 17, 2018
I guess he's trying to hype KD. He does have a point - it being among the largest commercial centres in the country.
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 17, 2018
materrazzi01:
Borrow that bogus amount of money when election is fast approaching? The money to spend against your state Senators(pacified enemies) and you expect them to approve it? You would have done worse if you were in their shoes.

First to comment for the first time. Show some love
and to understand all the three senator against him shows that he is a very bad short governor

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by seguno2: 3:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Hier:
Stop godfatherism in Nigeria

How, please
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by seguno2: 3:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Hier:
The Youths are the leader of today for a better tomorrow

The youths are inconsequential, according to Buhari’s analogue minister of telecommunications, Alhaji Adebayo Shittu.
The youths are intellectually lazy, according to Buhari’s spokesman, Femi Adesina.
The two public servants may be correct in both statements since most youths are on nairaland commenting and bragging about FTC instead of boasting about getting their own PVCs.
Most of them foolishly think that INEC will count comments on social media as votes grin
What can be more foolish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Paperwhite(m): 3:30am On Apr 17, 2018
kaorama:
Maybe the Fulanis are also in charge at the world bank. You wouldn't know.
grin grin cheesy
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by seguno2: 3:33am On Apr 17, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Oshiomole has always been a thief.

I am not surprised.

Please explain to us how smart Edo people voted him twice as governor despite intelligent guys like you knowing that he has always been a thief?
Ayam not understanding
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by SpaceAngel: 5:14am On Apr 17, 2018
If the world bank has the interest of Nigeria at heart which I know they don't, they should not give any loan to Nigeria because the polithiefcians only collect the money for sharing among themselves. angry
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Promismike(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2018
kaorama:
Maybe the Fulanis are also in charge at the world bank. You wouldn't know.
Who dash them? Bunch of illiterates and semi literates who can only occupy administrative positions no where in the world apart from Nigeria.
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2018
This guys will just sit down and be typing trash on nairaland,
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by longjon: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2018
All three senators from his party voted against it
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by BENARI: 7:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Elrufai is really hated by Nairalanders.
Never seen Nairaland so United in there opinion of any politician this much before.

His pride has killed him. Such a pity.
He was one northerner I respected, but he's just to fool of himself and his Fulani origin. He lacks respect for everyone except buhari.
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by ukejejohnson(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2018
omogin:
Buhari approved oshiomoles $28million for ?? Benin city storm water project. Project not done, oshiomole eloped with the whole money. I have hard facts, nobody should quote me yeyely

Fact and evidence.......oya shoot it out or shot the hell up propaganda
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by excel101(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2018
This short man devil always want to be noticed
Re: El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna by expert234: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2018
omogin:
Buhari approved oshiomoles $28million for ?? Benin city storm water project. Project not done, oshiomole eloped with the whole money. I have hard facts, nobody should quote me yeyely

Please don't cover them up sister. Expose these people, not for political reason, but to inject some sanity into this country. The madness will ruin our future if not stopped now

If you aren't satisfied with Sahara reporters, why not international news agencies or even the World Bank itself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.