Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Bbnaija: Naija Celebrities Speak On Possible Winner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Naija Celebrities Speak On Possible Winner (368 Views)

The Possible Winner Of Bbnaija Show On Sunday Based On Online Poll / Bbnaija: Jackye Has Been Evicted From The House, Reveals the possible winner / Bbnaija 2018: Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Possible Winner Of N45 Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Naija Celebrities Speak On Possible Winner by olamariamjonez(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
As the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show, tagged ‘Double Wahala’, comes to an end, Nigerian celebrities have predicted housemates they are rooting for to win the grand prize.

One of the celebrities who is a fan of the reality show, Davido has come out boldly to support Tobi.

He took to his Twitter page writing: “TEAM TOBI for the win.”

Also, Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin has pitched her tent with Tobi.

On her Instagram page, she wrote “Tobi Bakre for the money. Tobi Bakre is (O.B.A) Omo Baba Alanu not (O.B.O) Omo Baba Olowo. To me, my cutest Tobi Bakre is working hard to earn a living. We can all see how brilliant, smart and eloquent Tobi is.

“Please, lets join hands and show him pure love to make him win. please, I’m begging you nooni, if truly you want your children to be smart and brilliant like Tobi Bakre, oya help me vote my son.”

Also, Actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot, seems to be torn between Miracle and Tobi.

On his Instagram page, he wrote “On a more serious note, The Toracle brothers (Tobi & Miracle ) are cool and special .Big brother naija is just a game, let’s enjoy it and remove sentiments. May the best TORACLE man win.”

More: https://bah.com.ng/2018/04/16/bbnaija-naija-celebrities-speak-on-possible-winner/

Re: Bbnaija: Naija Celebrities Speak On Possible Winner by Mariangeles(f): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
I find it hard to accept that people actually get entertained by watching this show...I tried for the benefit of doubt to watch for at least 30mins to see what the fuss was all about but I was disappointed...
Re: Bbnaija: Naija Celebrities Speak On Possible Winner by yanabasee(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jobless celebrities.....

The last bbnaija winner is still walking the streets of Lagos with rags, based on logistic...

(1) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy - FF Fast And Furious / Kondo Games Will Be Hitting The Cinemas On The 25th Of May / INSTA GURU Premieres Comes Up On The 29th Of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.