Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (18847 Views)

Everyone Post Your Gsd Let’s Appreciate Their Beauty / What Can I Feed My Gsd To Make It Bigger? / Thread For Your Gsd Puppies Sired By Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=Eveezy post=66815183]
Lol, OK sir, I am really learning from my boss that recently got a Gsd puppy, that happened to attend a seminar where several people attended, and they just happened to be running free DNA tests, tested his pup for wolves ND other wild animals, and also ran to where he got his pup, and carried both parents to the seminar too, to test them too if they had wolves in its ancestry, not for if there re oda breeds in its ancestry oo.better,learning is part of education.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eveezy:

Boss, don't let this guy rate ur dog 2% oo, this one that he is saying all GSD's ve one specific colour, ND if ur own no be like him own, e no pure
any other colors apart from white,pale yellow,pink,liver and pale green is accepted.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
blessedvisky:
See as grown men dey argue on top say "My dog better pass your own" . Let me not talk sha
have I even rated Ur dog?
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
omejeb:
any other colors apart from white,pale yellow,pink,liver and pale green is accepted.
Pale green? Hmm. OK good I know liver coloured GSD's re nt accepted in d showring, as it is regarded a fault but it doesn't make Dem impure, it's a good thing u did research b4 getting ur dog, but don't speak authoritatively abt percentage purity when u dnt know d pedigree, all u can give are speculations, u may ve read up b4 getting ur new pup, but the reading u did recently I did it a very long time ago, and have owned several GSD's since then, I ve knowledge abt GSD's but I will not claim to know all, cos for dis life, where one person stop, na dere Anoda person start
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by blessedvisky(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
omejeb:
have I even rated Ur dog?
My GSD is OK for me. She does all that is required of her. I don't care if she is half, impure or even dirty breed GSD. She has sense and we've not had any problems with security since she arrived.

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2018
TIDDOLL:
smiley....so na your GSD, grin
You come they talk like say na one imported pure blood line.

Nice doh.
yeah its very very important we start owing a high quality dogs in Nigeria rather than all this cross breeds,I'm so faded with the way we nigerians breed dogs
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Eveezy:

Pale green? Hmm. OK good I know liver coloured GSD's re nt accepted in d showring, as it is regarded a fault but it doesn't make Dem impure, it's a good thing u did research b4 getting ur dog, but don't speak authoritatively abt percentage purity when u dnt know d pedigree, all u can give are speculations, u may ve read up b4 getting ur new pup, but the reading u did recently I did it a very long time ago, and have owned several GSD's since then, I ve knowledge abt GSD's but I will not claim to know all, cos for dis life, where one person stop, na dere Anoda person start
buh seruisly we need to stop accepting all this cross breeds of a dog so we can reap the full benefits of breeding a high quality dogs in this country.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by adeyemik: 2:31am On Apr 20, 2018
omejeb M9gaG5pshBCA
omejeb:
I have a very nice and smart GSD and she is a pure breed tested and confirmed by a well registerd and proven Vet.doc,please my fellow Dog lovers let's see who gets a GSD better than my own..
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by TIDDOLL(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2018
omejeb:
yeah its very very important we start owing a high quality dogs in Nigeria rather than all this cross breeds,I'm so faded with the way we nigerians breed dogs
Yea, i understand what you are talking bout, but you should know GSDs come in different colours, coats , nd all...
So....you shoudnt base the standard on just the tan nd black..

Got a GSD with that pigmentation, with nice quality.
I dont assume her to be the standard of judging other GSDs doh.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Surely63(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2018
vincentjk:
My 8months old gsd wink
Oga abet where did you buy this your malinois
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Surely63:
Not a malinois
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by kushlord: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Thobilobah:
Sorry GSD's come In different colours nobody is trashing any truth here. If you have Googled Wikipedia you'll see it there. He believes once it's not his colour it's not pure breed and that is wrong. Please sir make your findings before asking others to. #peace

haba bros... d only thing i said was ask wiki... i didn't join the debate on colours... i know very much about breeds, been on dem for 7years buh there are at least two sides to an argument n i kno I'll get trashed if i voice my opinion dat was y i said Google it n check wiki... it's as simple as that.. i didn't support or oppose anybody here i only said check wiki cuz they are knowb for facts, those that are wrong will know wats wat n those right will learn one or two new things.... it's as simple as that, in an argument ders almost always a right n wrong n in this case there is... gracias... nb.. n to clear the air... am aware that gsd comes in diff colours.. matter of fact almost all dogs have specific colours.. like rott n a few other breeds i cant think of right now
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Surely63:

Lol
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

Charlie quick questions Sir...

How much did you buy your dog Sir??
Who did you buy your dog from Sir??
How much did it cost you to carry out the DNA test??
Whose your vet?? Recommend him on this platform
it cost me 35k, and I bought it here in Enugu so I was fortunate to attained a seminer conducted by a southafrican vet.who happend to examine my puppy for free through swab.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
kushlord:

haba bros... d only thing i said was ask wiki... i didn't join the debate on colours... i know very much about breeds, been on dem for 7years buh there are at least two sides to an argument n i kno I'll get trashed if i voice my opinion dat was y i said Google it n check wiki... it's as simple as that.. i didn't support or oppose anybody here i only said check wiki cuz they are knowb for facts, those that are wrong will know wats wat n those right will learn one or two new things.... it's as simple as that, in an argument ders almost always a right n wrong n in this case there is... gracias... nb.. n to clear the air... am aware that gsd comes in diff colours.. matter of fact almost all dogs have specific colours.. like rott n a few other breeds i cant think of right now
I didn't say it should be black and tan color buh u shud knw dt the black and tan color is the dominant color among others
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
vincentjk:

It's a working line gsd not a malinois sir
ur GSD is very nice at least physicaly it has some of the features
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Oluwafreshing(m): 1:38am On Apr 21, 2018
omejeb:
it cost me 35k, and I bought it here in Enugu so I was fortunate to attained a seminer conducted by a southafrican vet.who happend to examine my puppy for free through swab.

It's okay Sir.
Take good care of your dog Sir.
Canineinvestor I'll like you to run certain judgements Sir.

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=omejeb post=66794095][/quote]
Let me rate dis one too, it has d features of a Gsd, but nt a true pure breed, I no dey give percentage normally Bt as Dem dey find percentage here should be abt 60%, more like a good Nigerian gsd, if u doubt my rating go ND read up pedigree
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Thobilobah(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
omejeb:
I didn't say it should be black and tan color buh u shud knw dt the black and tan color is the dominant color among others
My GSD that you were dating is black and tan sir
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Thobilobah(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Thobilobah(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by rumenase(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2018
omejeb:

yu are wrong sable is the most dominant color in GSDs

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
You're kinda rude bro, you're just rating people's dog how you like thinking you've the best upon you bought yours 35k

That first gsd posted by someone is a better gsd than your own and who even told you gsd comes in one colour??

I mean no offence thou
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thobilobah:
Rating sorry
color shudnt be the most effect buh Ur GSD is far from wat is expected,though she is nice buh physical examinations could deny her of certain right as a gud working dog.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
vincentjk:
You're kinda rude bro, you're just rating people's dog how you like thinking you've the best upon you bought yours 35k

That first gsd posted by someone is a better gsd than your own and who even told you gsd comes in one colour??

I mean no offence thou
pease can u do us a favor here by putting up the pix of ur own dog(its very very important...)
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Thobilobah(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
omejeb:
color shudnt be the most effect buh Ur GSD is far from wat is expected,though she is nice buh physical examinations could deny her of certain right as a gud working dog.
Post deleted
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by LEODAGAMA(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Smart. 96% pure but posses all the qualities of a pure breed viz fearless, territorial behaviour/guard,wants to be the alpha

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by LEODAGAMA(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
smart at pup

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by rumenase(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
vincentjk:

I mean no offence thou

no be only yu tire for the guy o. he say physicality yur dog try instead of conformationally and e dey here dey form Don cheesy the guy really has a lot to learn
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
rumenase:

no be only yu tire for the guy o. he say physicality yur dog try instead of conformationally and e dey here dey form Don cheesy the guy really has a lot to learn

I no juz knw Wetin i go talk again

I tire
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2018
vincentjk:

I no juz knw Wetin i go talk again

I tire
Lol, dey say what an elder will see while sitting down, a young lad might nt see even when he climbs the highest iroko tree.(Abeg I never old oo)

I don see dis thing since from d beginning, I no even bother post any of my GSD'S, this guy no know anything, I honestly feel like flogging him, I gave him an advice after sarcastically mocking him, ND he still didn't get it.
So Bro u see y I say u for no post ur dog? The thread isn't worth it

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Thobilobah:
Hmm Nawa o.. From picture you can determine what is far from what is a good working dog. You have concluded your DNA test already .And he is male Sir
Y did u bother reposting ur dog at d first place? Didn't u notice that dis nigga is just a kid who is so excited after saving for years to buy one cheap GSD. People with pedigree slant backs, DDR and Czech GSD's have not claimed 99.9% purity, it is his ok gsd dt his vet lied to him abt he is calling 99.9

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.