Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" (16443 Views)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write / Emma Ugolee Undergoes Successful Surgery In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Angelicka(f): 2:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Media Personality, Emma Ugolee took to instagram to detail why Davido, Wizkid and Olamide are the biggest acts in the Nigerian Music Industry.

See screenshot of what he wrote below.

Do you agree with him?

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/emma-ugolee-explains-why-davido-wizkid.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Angelicka(f): 2:50am On Apr 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Bossontop(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
undecided
Hard work (smart work) pays always.......una wehdon

2 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by hspda: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
This message is to corpers, students and other persons who wants to add to their source of income. It is absolutely free
Are you looking for an alternative way to make money online?

What if I tell you that one of the best and reliable businesses you can do online with little effort is *email marketing business* will you care to start?

Here is an opportunity for you to learn *email marketing business* for free!

The only challenge is that, the free training is just for 100 slots.

To get a special seat of 5 slots, kindly put hspda as the invitee and you will get accepted immediately.

Use this link to sign up for free now

http://Oladsynergysolutions.com/joinfree

(c)Affiliate 2018
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by KushyKush: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Wizkid is going global... His market is not "selling" in Africa

Davido is currently shutting down Africa and other countries with his "30 billion tour"

Olamide is a lion in his jungle "owning Lagos" back to back....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Kolapo11: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
True
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by theNOISEmaker: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by peteryoung2048d(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Good for him FTC
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by mjbaba: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Follygunners: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Truth is bitttttteeerrr! grin

Yoruba rules! Yoruba is superior to dem dem.. grin

Any other na 'counterfeit', 'Aba-made', 'okrika-made' grin

After Yoruba... na Yoruba oo. cool

Some pigs, piglets, developers no go like dis ooo. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Naijaphobia(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Igbo amaka

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by mjbaba: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Victorakats:
Let's wait for the next ten years to see if they're still trending in the industry to evaluate their act.

Some of the mentioned have been around for decades. Even Wizkid has been around for 10 years

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
HATE SPEECH INCOMING!!!

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by deeway200(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
This guy made top ten music in Nigeria popular then in MBI

3 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by abeliver: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
buh all dis pipu achieving FTC...how dem dey do am sef.

meanwhile Adekunle Gold is better than them all. #About30

3 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Skepticus: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Igbo amaka

grin cheesy grin

Igbo Amarachi.

Emma made a valid point.

I hope it won't go bitterly tribal

6 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by abeliver: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018

meanwhile Adekunle Gold is better than them all. #About30
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by WotzupNG: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
It's the Yoruba language

7 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by sheymoni(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Not far from truth but tekno is also doing well and he’s not from south west

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Follygunners: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
abeliver:

meanwhile Adekunle Gold is better than them all.
#About30

Yet he's Yoruba!

5 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Shakushaku1(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin dt
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by ElFabchuks(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
True asf
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Victorakats(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
mjbaba:

Some of the mentioned have been around for decades. Even Wizkid has been around for 10 years

Wizkid, yes, I agree!

But I think it's too early to crown them the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Sarang(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
smiley

Please check my signature
Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by miniziter(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2018
How I wish this south west can take the same support and cooperation to politics like the north.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by freshdude99(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
sheymoni:
Not far from truth but tekno is also doing well and he’s not from south west
Don't mind that guy, tubaba, tecno, psquare(rip) and others I hope they are from SW too?
I don't know why wen sombori don't have anything meaningful to say, instead of them to shut up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Seyilome(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
If to say na Igbo them be, u for don they hear Igbo amaka, but now wey be their Oga matter them don keep shut

7 Likes

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by Naijaphobia(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Skepticus:

grin cheesy grin

Igbo Amarachi.

Emma made a valid point.

I hope it won't go bitterly tribal

Forget the e-war between Igbos and Yorubas..That's where it ends. They remain best of friends in reality and this friendship will soon reflect greatness for all after the demise of all those who experienced the Biafra war from both sides.

Igbo amaka!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" by abeliver: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Follygunners:

Yet he's Yoruba!
not just that...
it has to be the 'Lagos-effect'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi Calls Out Medview Airline For Selling Their 12 Flight Tickets / I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty / Ejike Asiegbu, Daddy Monso, Adda Ameh And Jessica Ali Visit Eucharia Anunobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.