Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, (30643 Views)

Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by CAPSLOCKED: 5:48am On Apr 17, 2018
ethereal:
....u will die single...that's a fact!.serial "deflowerer".. Such hypocrisy is why Africa still is backwards and retrogressive...keep degrading women,one day u will pay fr it wt blood and tears

RUBBISH TALK.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by prechbills1(m): 5:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Coloniel5000:

Lol, I don't blame you, you're guilty also, you shouldn't be talking, what you ought to do is pray you eventually don't get a man who demands that as the major priority before taking to the alter. slay mama's, grin
Lol, I don't blame you, you're guilty also, you shouldn't be talking, what you ought to do is pray you eventually don't get a man who demands that as the major priority before taking to the alter. slay mama's,

grow up and travel from Africa so you can be civilized for once.

bad "fella" think me for a lady because I don't subscribe to your virginity crap?

5 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 17, 2018
ethereal:
....u will die single...that's a fact!.serial "deflowerer".. Such hypocrisy is why Africa still is backwards and retrogressive...keep degrading women,one day u will pay fr it wt blood and tears
Don't use ur frustration on me,I didn't cause your calamity, the Bible says "Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:". So what you said is your portion

8 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by pretzee(f): 6:02am On Apr 17, 2018
profolaolu:
It obvious the man looses interest in the girl.

Well that is why I laugh at people that says virginity doesn't make good marriage, it is a dump excuse,I have dated virgins and after been disflowered, they become liars,cheats and exhibit some kind of bad behaviors,a girl with her virginity may be bad but when disflowered she will obviously become worst,ask the person that disflowered you or ur wife if I lie,as for me I will rather marry a virgin or stay single,I prefer brand new iPhone X to fairly used or bad used iPhone 3,I have class,it is not negotiable.
Bros, are you a virgin? You plan on marrying a virgin after deflowering so many....really?

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by mysteryman2014: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Na the cows Don transform so.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by babzlim(m): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Thank God is not Africa becos by now my keyboard warriors would have said is igbos ... not even African and they are collecting that much almost 4 million.

My keyboard warriors ... can my beloved igbos now rest I beg una .... I laugh in my native dialect IKEDURU LAUGH.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Westbestside: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:
my hatred for Africans isn't far fetched.

only people still marrying because of virginity and useless stuffs.
I don't blame the monkey, I blame the lady.
if African ladies learn to be independent all these useless stories won't emerge because there's no way a monkey is gonna throw you out of his house because of some virginity crap when you got your own cash.
Bros, go and sit down. Why will the lady lied in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Westbestside: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2018
babzlim:
Thank God is not Africa becos by now my keyboard warriors would have said is igbos ... not even African and they are collecting that much almost 4 million.

My keyboard warriors ... can my beloved igbos now rest I beg una .... I laugh in my native dialect IKEDURU LAUGH.
Go to school and learn more of African countries.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by IamAirforce1: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2018
babzlim:

Swaziland is an African country

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 17, 2018
pretzee:
Bros, are you a virgin? You plan on marrying a virgin after deflowering so many....really?
No I am not, but I don't like ladies with body count various guys can lay claim to, and it wasn't my fault the ladies I dated went,after been disflowered they started misbehaving.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Follygunners: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

if African ladies learn to be independent all these useless stories won't emerge because there's no way a monkey is gonna throw you out of his house because of some virginity crap when you got your own cash.

True... they're tooooooooooooo dependent on men for everything!

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2018
I support this man, in fact I will also do the same thing, who needs a house that got no door at all anyways

A virgin is the perfect wife, anybody who convinces himself otherwise is looser who prefers other men used & dumped products

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by tlops(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2018
24 cows for olosho? The man is a baller.
Who here can afford two cows?
Moo moo

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Quality20(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
the man is mumu.did he think that it is only through sex women disvirgin, even constant gymnastics can disvirgin a gal.
He really isn't mumu. He has his right to his claim if truly , his agreement was breached
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 17, 2018
In 2018, people are still getting married because of virginity grin.

I know she lied and it is not cool, there are many reasons why she might do that but that's none of my business anyway.

Being a virgin doesn't guarantee better marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Teeboi56: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Good to collect ur dowry back
Me self I also hate lieing
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by newoffer: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
the man is mumu.did he think that it is only through sex women disvirgin, even constant gymnastics can disvirgin a gal.
. Oya carry am for head like agbon Badagry. Abegi u read too much
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Quality20(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2018
na wa o! I can marry a lady who is previously married but I really don't fancy marrying any disvirgined girl who is single forming class, just because she paid her way thru school and rose up d ladder of employment with what she's got under her pants.
Women who have slept with many men illegitimacy don't respect men ,they tend to c all men as scum and will always think that u are like all those players that played with her derrière in d past.
That was how a lady insulted me some years ago when I told her I wanna marry a virgin, she started saying that Im crazy n wanna marry a virgin after having slept with so many girls. Yet she barely knows me n I barely know her,and even those who knw me well can't make that claim on me

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Sarah20A(f): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

oga where u take see Africa for this post shocked oyibo man with a black nyash lipsrsealed
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by SenorFax(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Gobe ti shele
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by ofonkind: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2018
profolaolu:

Well that is why I laugh at people that says virginity doesn't make good marriage, it is a dump excuse,I have dated virgins and after been disflowered, they become liars,cheats and exhibit some kind of bad behaviors,a girl with her virginity may be bad but when disflowered she will obviously become worst,ask the person that disflowered you or ur wife if I lie,as for me I will rather marry a virgin or stay single,I prefer brand new iPhone X to fairly used or bad used iPhone 3,I have class,it is not negotiable.

But are you a virgin
Any man that cannot keep her virginity to his wife is an infidel. It's only an insane person will demand to marry a virgin when he is not

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by David160(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2018
3months pregnant
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

Will cash marry you?

Your mindset is also faulty because having your own cash is never an assured marital security.

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:44am On Apr 17, 2018
REB3L:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing olamides shaku shaku. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!

Nice one.

For all readers and you inclusive, next time use "fart" and not "mess"

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by krazychidori(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2018
24 cows for a non-Virgin...That's is injustice

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by francisduru: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Oga how many u done disflower before u marry...... angry
Oni iranu

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Adebowale89(m): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2018
a lady from age 25yrs below should still have her virginity intact and a lady of 25years above should be in a courtship with a responsible guy not bf/gf nonsense

na your body go tell, if you don't get one serious guy to court with, be jumping from one guy to another

as for me, I can't marry a Lady with loose virginity, apart of car, I no dey like tokunbo things. if you like call me digital or analog, that has been my stand for years

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2018
profolaolu:

Pray to marry a good person not necessarily Virginia or not. Anyway, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
Shut up
Silly guys like you is the why we have many wayward girls. Who's talking about some stupìd exercises here? 99.9999 % of girls lose their virginity through penetration sex and fingering.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

Where did you forget your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by tokrizy: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2018
grin
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Fourwinds: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
keep quiet and allow the bride to explain herself...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / You Won't Have Problem With Your Mother In Law If You Follow These Steps / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.