Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, (30644 Views)

Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Lalas247(f): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Wetin I wan take yam and palm oil do ... Kia
Nonsense
So this is bride price ..

Well op this issue will keep happening because You are marrying virginity and not the lady
This proves you never even loved her in the first place .. why ..if you truly did and you are a mature guy you will understand it’s the present and the future that matters not her past ...

Marry for love not for what is between her legs ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by asawanathegreat(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Nobody dey marry virgin again because virgin dey scares now. So this man better hold ur wife well.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:
my hatred for Africans isn't far fetched.

only people still marrying because of virginity and useless stuffs.
I don't blame the monkey, I blame the lady.
if African ladies learn to be independent all these useless stories won't emerge because there's no way a monkey is gonna throw you out of his house because of some virginity crap when you got your own cash.

Before you start venting your anger, there is something you should understand. Everybody has a spec, if he says "I want a Virgin" that shouldn't be an issue. Why would a lady Lie about her virginity then after getting married he finds she's not, that's deceit. Any man/woman is allowed to pull out if he or she got married on deceit irrespective of the reason.

Be true about yourself let your partner decide if he or she wants to stay or not.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Greene66: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

only people still marrying because of virginity and useless stuffs.
I don't blame the monkey, I blame the lady.
if African ladies learn to be independent all these useless stories won't emerge because there's no way a monkey is gonna throw you out of his house because of some virginity crap when you got your own cash.

What about the 24 cows? This has nothing to do with independence. If she like let her be the vice president. Lying is wrong. She lied about her virginity and the man paid 24 cows on her head. So it must be returned.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by 2016v2017: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
REB3L:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing olamides shaku shaku. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by VolvoS60(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

^^^^
grin

They hate you too.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by emmanikewon(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2018
This is seriously serious!

After tasting the tastable, kaiiii now no be virgin?

Bad market for the In-Law
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Burgerlomo: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Awon badt boy's ti ba ile oba je cool
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by KhadyM(f): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:

It's not provable anymore.....because these days... ladyies claim they were not born with hymen, some lie they lost it during exercise, some have even disvirgines themswlves with sex toyss but still claim virgin cos a dicckss hasn't entered them....I know paedophillia isn't good...but sometimes I get why the northerners want to marry girls as early as 13 -14yrs.....it's because of all this lies ..girls want to eat their cake and still have it

But why do you insist on female virginity so much? It takes two people to have sex so male virginity should also be equally emphasised upon.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by bukatyne(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
profolaolu:
It obvious the man looses interest in the girl.

Well that is why I laugh at people that says virginity doesn't make good marriage, it is a dump excuse,I have dated virgins and after been disflowered, they become liars,cheats and exhibit some kind of bad behaviors,a girl with her virginity may be bad but when disflowered she will obviously become worst,ask the person that disflowered you or ur wife if I lie,as for me I will rather marry a virgin or stay single,I prefer brand new iPhone X to fairly used or bad used iPhone 3,I have class,it is not negotiable.

It is good to have standards.

The problem will just be that the virgins might not want a used guy like you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by bukatyne(f): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
@OP:

Except I did not get the story clearly, the wife is already three months pregnant so how can she be a virgin

This story sounds like the husband did this to pay her for something she did in the past.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
bukatyne:

It is good to have standards.

The problem will just be that the virgins might not want a used guy like you.
How will she know if I didn't tell her
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
KhadyM:

But then how would you prove someone is a virgin?
Even if I tell you wouldn't believe, but the common one is blood and tiny flesh that come with the blood
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by bukatyne(f): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
profolaolu:
How will she know if I didn't tell her

People pray, are discerning and do their due diligence.

If you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind .
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by ethereal(f): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
cr7lomo:

U d one that will die a bit.ch....did he he ra.pe any of them...was it not consensual?? That's y I reiterate that almost all ladies are brainless
including ur miserable mother,sisters and wife
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
KhadyM:

But why do you insist on female virginity so much? It takes two people to have sex so male virginity should also be equally emphasised upon.

We don't insist on virginity too much...if u want to play the equality...babe kindly go ahead and demand for a male virgin.....u see that one problem with women...u want to impose ur equality ideas on men's decision/opinionand thinking....

Nature has made us different.. physically a man has no difference from being a virgin or not...but there's a difference in women....intact too much difference

Some men want it because a lady that's already having sex could have been with more than 10guys before settling down. That means she has a standard for dick size...dick size is a proplem in the world today because most ladies are not marrying as virgins....
Alot of men have been tricked into marriage with the woman having no womb to begin with....

The risk is too high with non virgins these days..it's like the 90's anymore that even a non virgin is not a bad idea

Now Boys are just ending up with retired prostitutes,
Ending up with babes that have been used by politicians and g-boys....
Ending with babe that have started their sex life with 14inch dick when they don't have more than 6...

U be the judge ..... If u know a lady that's not a virgin and has gone try series of abortion...but some how is a good girl in another way.....and another that's a virgin and also a good girl....which one will u allow ur brother marry if the choice is placed in ur hands by ur brother
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by cr7lomo: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
ethereal:
including ur miserable mother,sisters and wife

I said almost all...it's certain that you are among the all
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by ethereal(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
cr7lomo:

I said almost all...it's certain that you are among the all
...wearing my "brainlessness" like a badge of honour..just like ur mother.
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by KhadyM(f): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:

We don't insist on virginity too much...if u want to play the equality...babe kindly go ahead and demand for a male virgin.....u see that one problem with women...u want to impose ur equality ideas on men's decision/opinionand thinking....

Nature has made us different.. physically a man has no difference from being a virgin or not...but there's a difference in women....intact too much difference

Some men want it because a lady that's already having sex could have been with more than 10guys before settling down. That means she has a standard for dick size...dick size is a proplem in the world today because most ladies are not marrying as virgins....
Alot of men have been tricked into marriage with the woman having no womb to begin with....

The risk is too high with non virgins these days..it's like the 90's anymore that even a non virgin is not a bad idea

Now Boys are just ending up with retired prostitutes,
Ending up with babes that have been used by politicians and g-boys....
Ending with babe that have started their sex life with 14inch dick when they don't have more than 6...

U be the judge ..... If u know a lady that's not a virgin and has gone try series of abortion...but some how is a good girl in another way.....and another that's a virgin and also a good girl....which one will u allow ur brother marry if the choice is placed in ur hands by ur brother

Smh
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
KhadyM:

Smh

In thought as much...
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by KhadyM(f): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:

In thought as much...

In thought....?
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by cr7lomo: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
ethereal:
...wearing my "brainlessness" like a badge of honour..just like ur mother.

Well...it's quite an honour that u accepted it..
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by akum78: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol ....
Re: Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, by tomdon(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2018
ethereal:
[quote author=veacea post=6677662.....after deflowering girls,u turn around and laugh at them for "not being virgins"?!!!.. Ur daughters will be drilled by fucktatds like u too.its inevitable,whether u cage them or not.Who virginity EPP?.that's why we have so many failing marriages cos of misplaced priorities.

That's not why we have many failed marriages.
It's because of loose girls like you that marriages fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / You Won't Have Problem With Your Mother In Law If You Follow These Steps / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.