Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

When I Love You Turns To I Hate You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When I Love You Turns To I Hate You (1179 Views)

How To Speak To Make Someone Change "I Hate You" To "I Love You." / Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More / I Love You, But I Am Guilty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Love You Turns To I Hate You by ologuntheo(m): 4:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Another interesting and intriguing story is coming..Just when the Groom is caught in bed with the chief brides maid a day to the wedding of the talk of the town... Will the bride be able to get over tgis shock??
Find out in this upcoming short romance story
Re: When I Love You Turns To I Hate You by Funnas(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2018
u just piqued my interest,let me book space,oya let's get started
Re: When I Love You Turns To I Hate You by ologuntheo(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2018
I am very sorry for the delay with the story.. I have been busy with school activities..
Re: When I Love You Turns To I Hate You by ologuntheo(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2019
sorry for the delay!!
Re: When I Love You Turns To I Hate You by ologuntheo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Not really good with designs,but this is the art work I built for the story

Re: When I Love You Turns To I Hate You by ologuntheo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
After suffering numerous heartbreaks from different guys, who claimed to have loved her, she opted into the belief that love is a luxury she couldn't afford. Although, she had only dated three men all her life. Her first boyfriend Jude, whom she met back then at the university, was her first love. Before she met Jude she made a vow not to have any form of sexual inter course with a guy until after her marriage ,but she broke the vow when she met Jude. He deflowered her, it was an experience she still couldn't get out of her mind. How he made those promises of never leaving her, how he planned a future for them and how she gullibly believed those promises. Although Jude was a very nice and caring guy, he was also a serial cheater notwithstanding she loved him dearly.

But the last straw that broke the Carmel's back was when she caught Jude and her best friend Tonia making out barely three weeks to their convocation. It was a really heart breaking sight she wished she never saw. She abruptly ended her romantic relationship with Jude and her esteemed long time friendship with Tonia.

Her second boyfriend Chris, was just another pretentious specie of human being. He lived a fake life. Chris borrowed virtually everything he claimed he owned. He tried really hard just to give her an impression that he his wealthy. In reality, she cared less about the materialistic things. She loved Chris very much due to his personality. Chris is a very simple and free outgoing guy.
Although, the first day he approached her, she seem to be very excited because he pulled up with a range rover evoque offering to help her home in which she couldn’t decline the offer. Chris really had a three bedroom apartment at Lekki in which she didn't know how he got it. Every other thing he claimed to own was borrowed. When she found out about his deceptive type of lifestyle, Adunni summoned him to put an end to his slanderous lifestyle and come out real to her. She couldn't put on with him, after he borrowed a sum of five hundred thousand naira, promising to repay it back in triple folds within a month time, in which he claimed he would have gotten the return on the business venture he invested the money into.
That was the very last day she saw Chris. He blocked every means of communication, through which she could get him. Every attempt to get him refund her money was futile. He called back after three months begging that he was sorry, he got robbed of all his possession including the money, that was why she couldn't get through to him. She told him, she had forgiven him long ago but their relationship is over. Chris begged, making reclaims of how he loved me and how he missed me. He still kept on calling, but her mind was made up and no turning back.
After her latest relationship episode with Chris, she decided to distance herself from all romantic relationship.
Two years later, she was basking in the euphoria of love! She had met Rufus the man she is willing to spend the rest of her life with. Rufus was this lanky, dark and cute dude. He works as a managing director in an oil and gas company. He owns a well-furnished mansion at banana island and two exotic cars, with the venza the company he manages gave him for official use. They started dating about a year ago. They met at supermarket when she went to refill her exhausted groceries. They exchanged contacts. the rest was history. Rufus is every single girl dream man. He swept me off her feet and made her fall in love again.
Memories of the day he popped that question, will you marry me,flashed through her mind. She wasn't expecting it. They had set out to go out for a date not knowing he had other good intention. It was one of the most happiest day of my life. She couldn't curtail her excitement and happiness. She soberly wept for joy. The engagement took place two months ago and it was the talk of the town. Rufus father is a billionaire.
He own chains of businesses across the country. He and his crème de la crème of the society stormed the engagement. Millions of naira was channelled to.the ceremony. Adunni was sitting anxiously staring for the umpteenth time at her expensive wedding dress she bought from Dubai. Her wedding is barely in 24 hours. So I will be the latest Mrs Ajayi tomorrow. She just can't wait to finish her house chores and get the remaining few items ready for tomorrow. The preparation is very exhausting, she had to confess. Oh jeez!!! She was shocked that no one has even called he to ask about the preparations,not even her own mother nor shade her younger sister whom she instructed to go with Rufus and get the reception hall ready.
Her Dad barely called,that was his behaviour right from her school days, she couldn't take it up on him. She decided they will all have queries to answer when they meet at the pre wedding party at night.
To Be Continued!

(1) (Reply)

Www.9jahiphop.com / When The Queen Is Ready, The King Will Come. / Visa Lottery: A Tool In The Hands Of Modern Slave Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.