Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue (13981 Views)

Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by EdifiedCEO: 5:18am On Apr 17, 2018
The Benue State police in collaboration with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) officers have arrested a J-5 truck with cartons of tramadol drugs.

The commissioner of police,Fatai Owoseni who paraded the suspects alongside the substance disclosed that the substance which was packed in different boxes with different names upon checking turned out to be tramadol, a drug taken by youths to commit crime.

Owoseni while conducting journalists round, averred that there was an intelligence report that a J-5 bus coming from Aliade to Makurdi was transporting substance
packaged in different cartons believed to be dangerous drugs.

Based on the report the police with officers of NDLEA mobilized and accosted the vehicle with its two occupants. According to the CP, the two suspects arrested have made useful information and investigation is ongoing.

In another development, twelve armed robbers were arrested at different locations of the state, with several items used in perpetrating crimes like locally fabricated pistols, military uniforms, caps, walkie talkie and other weapons including a carton of dangerous drugs recovered from them.

The CP while commending the general public for their support through timely information called on the citizens to say something when they see something.

http://newshelm.ng/ndlea-impound-truckload-of-tramadol-in-benue/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Black Skulls/ Ayes and RedSkin/Bergers Syrup sad embarassed

Fastest selling Business here in Maiduguri and also Bokoharam's stimulant

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Even though they didn't name them, we can easily guess the kind of ppl behind the shipment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by finaly01: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Even though they didn't name them, we can easily guess the kind of ppl behind the shipment.
Yes I know them too.... because they are so notorious by their reckless driving,. They use J5 truck to convey their farm products from North to south, then during their return trip they will branch upper Iweka market to buy what their like in other to make extra profit.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by PigBenis(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Science students for NL go dey vex right now.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by bejeria101(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Youth empowerment!
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Caustics: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
angry
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by ZarahBuhari: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
The drug rates in Abuja is something else. The abokiis down here sell and manufacture drugs and they're some bars that even allow their customers to do drugs.

Susha and co cheesy

Those abokiis must be IPOB cheesy

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Factfinder1(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Truck was probably going to one of the northern states by an Igbo importer mayb jos,kaduna,or minna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
How would olamide's students cope?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by tafabaloo(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
If care is not taken ,my south easterner brothers would leave our people in the north with no future going by the way hard drugs are being shipped into that region.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by paroh137(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Na them. The Hausa guy near my house no dey get himself if hin never take 2 225mg tablets. I never know as I go take tell am say hin don become addict. But wait o, ordinary 50mg I take that year I fucvk fvckk for 4 hours straight. These ones wey dey take 450mg at once, how una wife dey cope? Omo

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Bayajidda1: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
angry
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Alexanderinn(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
NCAN are dissapointed ryt now
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by jospepper(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Deadly consignment from the merchants of death.
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Sarang(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Very bad cry

Please check my signature
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by onward4life(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Black Skulls/ Ayes and RedSkin/Bergers Syrup sad embarassed

Hw yu know? BX
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Silva79(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
this is getting out of hand,everyone in my neigbourhood takes this.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by lilfreezy: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Cyosaro: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2018
May God help our country in this era of drug abuse
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
onward4life:

Hw yu know? BX

Grew up in Makurdi na
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by pennylland: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
THE NAME'S OF THE SUSPECT IS ALSO IMPORTANT HERE PLEASE

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by mjameel(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Is it a J5 Truck or a J5 Bus?
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by ayusco85(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
paroh137:
Na them. The Hausa guy near my house no dey get himself if hin never take 2 225mg tablets. I never know as I go take tell am say hin don become addict. But wait o, ordinary 50mg I take that year I fucvk fvckk for 4 hours straight. These ones wey dey take 450mg at once, how una wife dey cope? Omo

At ur age u need drugs to perform? Sorry for u
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by AskProf: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Factfinder1:
Truck was probably going to one of the northern states by an Igbo importer mayb jos,kaduna,or minna

Do you realise how pathetic you are?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Our5k(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Science students won't like this. cry
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Jidibia(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2018
AskProf:

Do you realise how pathetic you are?
But he just said the truth..... Kano, Katsina, Gombe and Bauchi are even worst.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by jericco1(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
den don spoil market be that o
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Omo see as dem finish Fatai Owoseni. From lag to Benue. Man used to handle Banana Island cases, now na agatu farmers dispute he go dey settle. smh

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by kerry57: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Silva79:
this is getting out of hand,everyone in my neigbourhood takes this.
If everybody in ur neighborhood takes it Silva, that implies that u do too. So u guys in all should stop this madness, so that we can have a better environment to train out kids
Re: NDLEA Impound Truckload Of Tramadol In Benue by kerry57: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Jidibia:

But he just said the truth..... Kano, Katsina, Gombe and Bauchi are even worst.
I agree that these states are worst cos I have been there and have seen. Most northern youths are junkies. Imagine girls of 15,16,17 yrs and co lodging in hotels when their mates are in school during school hours just doing drugs and having sex. At times in u will hear a loud sound from these young girls calling for help only for hotel attendants to get into the room and see a very young girl who has just passed out as a result of overdose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: 90 Suspected Looters, Vandals Arrested In Cross River - Irene Ugbo / Gunmen kill One, Kidnap 10 At Train Station In Kogi / Encourage Us, Our Fellow Officers Hate Us", Delta State Police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.