Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos (29328 Views)

MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by partnerbiz4: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2018
She is shocked

♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿

See below
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by partnerbiz4: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2018
gfdfgfdtf:

Why brother.
We have sexuality section under romance.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Wiziman:
Which beauty?

I tire o
I weak die

3 Likes

Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
I still don't understand why she became the second wife to Segun Ogungbe. With her beauty.

Some women are destined to be second Wife.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by AloneTK: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2018
gfdfgfdtf:

On this section...! Do you really need this?
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by playboy19(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Where are the mods? This has been up for more than half an hour and nothing is done?
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by emmasege: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2018
handsomeyinka:

..Boobs are Destiny killers..They can make or mar you.
How can they make if they are destiny killers?
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by emmasege: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
lowkey28:

Some women are destined to be second Wife.
Is it even a crime to be one?

Western civilization is what forbids marrying more than one wife. Not Christianity as many would want us to believe.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by osanga90(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
She just add flesh one time like that and it's now so uncontrollable.
Ladies and fatness after marriage nah 5$6
Pls Epp me with that picture again.. Lol
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Funkybabee(f): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Hbd to her...yellow dress look good on her
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
HBD LLNP cool

Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by HandheldPlace(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Been a while I saw her in any movie
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by kafilatshade: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Excess of everything is not good........ Too much Makeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Rock Matching Outfit In New Loved Up Photo / Naira Marley Arraigned, To Be Remanded In Prison Custody Till May 30th / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.