Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

“I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland (13070 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by simonlee(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Alajiki:

Methinks igbos are more confused. They don't know where they're from till date. The claim that they're are a tribe of Jew has fallen flat recently when they were rejected. Yoruba is Oduduwa, Hausa is Bayajida. Who's the father of Igbo...?
Rochas Okorocha! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Olamiz: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:
Hausa are mostly muslims... Igbo are mostly Christians... Yoruba are the most confused people on earth!

Means, Na Yoruba b Naija pro? Kontinu!!!
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by simonlee(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Olamiz:

Means, Na Yoruba b Naija pro? Kontinu!!!

If you don't see the Sarcasm in the statement... you are naija's pro

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Alajiki(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:

Rochas Okorocha! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
forget propaganda lots of northerners are xtains
he said Hausas not Northerners

Northern Christians are not Hausa, they are Jabba, Gwari, Idoma, Tiv, Igala, Kabba and so on

You are making an error of mixing up Hausa and Northern.

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Alajiki:

Who's the father of Igbo...?
Eri
cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by ODVanguard: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Alajiki:

Methinks igbos are more confused. They don't know where they're from till date. The claim that they're are a tribe of Jew has fallen flat recently when they were rejected. Yoruba is Oduduwa, Hausa is Bayajida. Who's the father of Igbo...?

Lamidi Kanu is their father. He came from Rondon with a jewish skull cap to establish Biafla. grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Hier(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Youths, please, let's join hands and politically change this country, Join our movement

Nigeria Youth Party

Its is a party against godfatherism and we need every Nigerian youth on this one.

Together, we must build Nigeria, cause vultures in government won't promise us a secured future, thank you

Copy and keep sharing, we can put bad out of politics.

Please, do ensure to get your PVC, and let's not sell our votes for money that politicians would get back by looting what they feel is returns for the money they gave us when we collected their money. Let's plant today today, let's endure today, tomorrow is greater.
Facebook Group
https://www./NaijaYouthParty/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/NaijaYouthParty

Official Website
http://nigeriayouthparty.org
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Alajiki:

Ewu....Go and readup about NRI..
Atleast they, been linked up(might be false) to be Jews sounds reasonable compared
To believing a falacy someone fell from the sky without parachute is the mostly ridiculous story Eva told....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by rainylad(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Confused Oba...looks like your brains are on leave.

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Slurity(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:
Hausa are mostly muslims...
Igbo are mostly Christians...
Yoruba are the most confused people on earth!
I don't see confusion in your analogy but civilized and people that tolerate themselves better. I wish our people can learn from them

2 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by kazyhm(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Hier:
Youths, please, let's join hands and politically change this country, Join our movement

Nigeria Youth Party

Its is a party against godfatherism and we need every Nigerian youth on this one.

Together, we must build Nigeria, cause vultures in government won't promise us a secured future, thank you

Copy and keep sharing, we can put bad out of politics.

Please, do ensure to get your PVC, and let's not sell our votes for money that politicians would get back by looting what they feel is returns for the money they gave us when we collected their money. Let's plant today today, let's endure today, tomorrow is greater.
Facebook Group
https://www./NaijaYouthParty/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/NaijaYouthParty

Official Website
http://nigeriayouthparty.org

i cannot join you while wallowing in this you belief system.........liberate yourself first then we can work in harmony
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by talk2percy(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
This man is confused, but he said he wants to be addressed as the Emir of Iwoland?

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by lloyds(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2018
It's enough of all these small small and yahoo boys becoming king. . They are becoming a huge disgrace to he throne.

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Firgemachar: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2018
kennosklint:
Is not new to the yorubas,soon they tell you that the title Emir is an Yoruba origin just as they are claiming Oba from the Edo’s.useless people

How can Oba be an Edo word

Are you mad

It is your father that is useless.

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Alajiki(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

Ewu....Go and readup about NRI..
Atleast they, been linked up(might be false) to be Jews sounds reasonable compared
To believing a falacy someone fell from the sky without parachute is the mostly ridiculous story Eva told....

NRI ko, mmiri ni. Yinmu for you. Una no get root, simple.

2 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Alajiki:

NRI ko, mmiri ni. Yinmu for you. Una no get root, simple.

Abeg shift..you no get yans

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Funkybabee(f): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:

We are not confused!! It's show we are knowledgable,have Good intellect than you people..

There is no religion that we can't practice but used brain with it. No chest beating

2 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Celsony: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:

Hahahahahahahahaha osheeeeey! U don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Celsony: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
safarigirl:
he said Hausas not Northerners

Northern Christians are not Hausa, they are Jabba, Gwari, Idoma, Tiv, Igala, Kabba and so on

You are making an error of mixing up Hausa and Northern.

Truth is the idoma nation dont consider itself as the north

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by checkedout: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:

Kikikikikikiki....... see painment

Piggy's don dey disappointed with this news...

Lolzzzzzzz....... sorry ooooo

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
simonlee:

Ibo are mostly christians but they worship idols more that idol worshippers.
Their first god is money, next is amadioha, and idol god.
Ibos are nothing but carnal and nominal christians.
Shame on you.
Your runaway prince, Nnamdi Kanu, openly went to a shrine to worship an idol whilst Ibo morons hailed him.
Ibos were seen worshipping Kanu.
Ibos will worship anything that will bring them money, fame or power.
Yours is the real confused tribe.
You have no authentic history and lack identity.

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Sydney17(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
90% of Igbo youths in Nigeria are either hustling in Yoruba land or dreaming of visiting Yoruba Land! 90% of those shouting afonja on this forumn are either in Yoruba land or dreaming of visiting one day! While 90 % of Yoruba youths haven't visit the Igbo land and are not even dreaming of visiting! The few ones that v been to the east are as a result of NYSC or any job related issue! Take it from me,the east will never develope until they acknowledge the role of the most liberal tribe and race in Nigeria! By the way hope those Tribal bigots remember for every second they spend online here a certain AFONJA is getting richer, ask oga seun how he smile to bank while you're wasting your mb! Lol! Quote me at your own risk! Keep shouting while other regions are working and developing! Soon you'll be joined with Cameroon lol
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Captain8(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Make dem leav diz guy na, e wan change to dere masters pattern na, or is it crime 4 one to adopt his mazters way of leaving? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by kennosklint(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

How can Oba be an Edo word

Are you mad

It is your father that is useless.
how can Emir be a Yoruba language?

1 Like

Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Slippery snakes. We know them.

This is far better than the whole slippery Ibo politicians and governors that sold their son, Nnamdi Kanu, and his almost certain mission, to hausa-fulani.
He who lives in glasses does not throw stones unless he lacks basic thinking faculty.
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Firgemachar: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2018
kennosklint:
how can Emir be a Yoruba language?

Who said it is Yoruba
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Commandoabdul(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
kennosklint:
Is not new to the yorubas,soon they tell you that the title Emir is an Yoruba origin just as they are claiming Oba from the Edo’s.useless people
See u. Did u know where the title Emir descend from?
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Commandoabdul(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Emir" is NOT a Hausa word. It's actually an
English word by way of the Arabic " amir," which
simply means ruler or leader or commander. So,
in a literal linguistic sense, every Oba, Obi, Sarki,
Suno, Tor, Ochi, Olu, etc. is an "emir."
Re: “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland by Adekdammy: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2018
confused oba, sorry baale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Numbers In Yoruba | Learning Yoruba Numbers | Onka Ede Yoruba / Tichitt-Walata...Oldest West African Civilization/settlement / Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.