Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (27779 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheInspired:

am so sorry to say u should be a very stupid man
how can u write such a thing here ...have u ever risked your life for others
all u know is to eat ..chat and sleep ...
try what they face everyday before u call them non gallant

I think nairaland should conduct oral interview before they allow comment

My dear Mr. Patriotic, talk for yourself. My life is at risk in the hands of the Naija police.

You eat, chat and sleep. You think everyone here is a kid like you.

Don't worry, one day you will come here and complain of this same police if you are in Nigeria.

Once again, Naija police is rated the worst in the world, simple.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by dealslip(f): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
onlysose:
The rate at which Nigerian fall to fake news is alarming, cant you guys take some pain to see that the source of the news is whacked. Just because you dislike the Fulanis dont mean you should swallow everything hook line and sinker
If the source of the news is whack how about the dead police men in the pictures I guess the pictures are wack too. Who doesn't know what has been happening in Benue except the merchant of death
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by effido666: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Redoil:
Fulani headsmen killing was planned long ago by gadaffi before gadaffi grand father was born.
So buhari owes no explanation.
Sai barbar
our force men dey Jones too.much.....if na innocent civilian dem go get power .....idiots
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Alanzazani: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
The IG said it is a communal clash. I guess his officers are part of these communities. Incompetent public office holders is our major problem. If Buhari was a firm leader he will kick out any appointee that performs below expectation. This is my problem with the man
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by danuzochukwu: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
And Buhari has yet to declare them terrorist group, though, may be they are charity workers.
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by thatafricanboi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Abeg, make dem divide this hopeless country...The north is our problem.
Animals! The lot of them
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by guru03(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
onlysose:
The rate at which Nigerian fall to fake news is alarming, cant you guys take some pain to see that the source of the news is whacked. Just because you dislike the Fulanis dont mean you should swallow everything hook line and sinker
I hope even if it happens to ur family you will not be angry and furious.
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by akbahbah(m): 4:01am On Apr 18, 2018
TheInspired:

Shut up idiot.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheInspired:

See the people you are defending. If this has happened to you you would not made the above statement. https://www.nairaland.com/4468185/policeman-kills-man-imo-statethen/2#66968382
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by TheInspired: 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
iAudio:

My dear Mr. Patriotic, talk for yourself. My life is at risk in the hands of the Naija police.

You eat, chat and sleep. You think everyone here is a kid like you.

Don't worry, one day you will come here and complain of this same police if you are in Nigeria.

Once again, Naija police is rated the worst in the world, simple.
if they are the worst ..why not join the force and change it instead of doing nothing
Re: Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On May 03, 2018
TheInspired:

if they are the worst ..why not join the force and change it instead of doing nothing
same reasoning, how do you know I do nothing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Robbed By Men Wearing Suits On Third Mainland Bridge / Ajayi Johnson: Soldier Who Killed Keke Driver In Abia Sent To Jail / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.