Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) (3509 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Just writing for fun....
Tributes to the greatest writers on this platform (nairaland)...

This story is the outcome of boredom...

Am a Science student don't expect much grammar and accuracy...
Just for fun I don't have much to say.

All those bloggers that knows how to steal peoples work.

In the process of highlighting this story thunder will strike u b4 u copy. If u like the story and u want it on your blog, all I ask is to recognise me as the writing. Short and simple
O' tan(thats all).
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2018
PROLOGUE

Doski calm down! It ain't over yet.
That was Hardy trying to make his best friend doski calm down.
What do you mean calm down? It ain't over yet. The FBI are hunting everywhere for me. Vicki is spending six years in prison because of me, you barelly escaped with your life and u telling me to calm down? Doski said angrilly, he was moving up and down, left and right, in a dimly lit room which serve as their hideout, he was scared and confuse.

All we need now is a dope plan to get outta this shit, nigga this ain't the first time we've gotten dirty, that was Hardy talking to Doski, Doski was silent and he didn't reply back

We could kidnapped one of those FBI or someone very important so that we can buy more time to escape. That is Hardy always the brain of their gang, he is the one making plans, he is the gang's brain box.

Doski got angry at Hardy, ''has ur stupid brain ever think of something positive? Nigga am..... I am tired of this shit, tired of our fucking life. Vicky is paying for what I did. Doski got angry and gave the wall a series of blow and banging as if the wall has been the cause of his problems. He turned to hardy and said am gonna surrender to the FBI so that they gonna put me in jail with vicki, the love of my life.

Yo! You must be insane, you wont see any lady in your whole life except your fellow punk gay ass prisoners. That was rolex, one of doski gang member, he is always funny and looks unseriouse in almost everything, he also has the key to the hide out.

Damn you man! Doski got angry and pointed a gun at him. Do I look like a fucking gay to you? Uhn? For the first time in months Rolex was serious or should I say he was scared. Everything was always funny but not when Doski is pointing a gun at him.

Hardy had to intervane so he said. We need eachother now more than ever before, not pointing a fucking gun at him.

Maybe he should watch his mouth or I teach him how to do that Doski said angrily. Even hardy was afraid for Rolex, doski is very dangerous when he is angry.

The next time you make jest of me and vicky again am gonna put a bullet in your fucking skull. Doski said while flicking the crack button at the back of his pistol making it sound as if he had pulled the triggar. Rollex trembled and was shaking.
Hardy couldnt hold it he burst into a hard laughter.

Even you? Doski questioned hardy angrily.
No man! You went really hard on him pointing at rolex trouser. Doski burst into laughter too. Rolex had wet his trouser.
Doski all I was trynna say is that you and vicki ain't gon be in the same cell, because she is a lady.

Rolex said with shaking voice
Yes he was saying the truth but he shouldnt have said it in an abusive way when he was angry and serious. Doski thought to himself.

Am sorry man doski said putting his pistol on the table. And taking a wrap of weed, lit and take his first draw puff the smoke which made the room more darker. Closed his and let himself think of vicki the love of his life.
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2018
EPISODE 1

Are you sure u really wanna do this?

Thats was mrs. Jackson, vicki's mum,
Mrs Jackson was a Nigerian who spent most of her life in the united states of america, she gave birth to vicki in the states before her husband left her, they came to Nigeria to spend Vicki's sophomore holiday. During the stay, vicki told her mom that she wants to spend 3 years in Nigeria so that she can know more about her country, and when she is through with high school (secondary school) in Nigeria she would go back to join her mom in the states. For her university.

Yes mum I have made up my mind, vicki said with a sad face.

What's wrong? Mrs Johnson asked

Am gonna miss you. Vicki said while hugging her mum.

After the hug, mrs. Jackson knocked on the black gate in front of them.

A woman shouted "PAPA SOMEBODY DEY GATE O"

Then a man in his mid fifties came to open the gate.

Una want to see the oga? That was papa asking if they want to see the director.

Mrs Jackson was confused, so she said excuse me sir, I would like it if you'd take me to the principal office.

Principal ke? We no get principal for here na director we get.

Mrs Jackson was really confused. A young lady with nice shape and figure, well dressed with a pressed face and big nose came to Mrs Jackson rescue.

Lady: How may I help you ma?

Mrs Jackson was relieved. So she ask the young lady to take her to the principal office.
Thanks ma. Am miss Jackson

Mrs. Jackson. You are welcome am ukworli, I teach accounting.

Vicki smiled at the name ''ukworli'' that's why she wants to stay in Nigeria, she felt Nigeria would be fun, everything is simple and natural, the people are nice, caring and free. Not like USA were everybody minds his/her business. The directors office wasn't what vicki expected. It was a room and parlour converted to office, the inner room serves as the director's office while the outer room serves as staff room for some female teachers, the office is clustered with books and drums, with a skeleton smiling at vicki, the office is too small.

Good afternoon how may I help you? That was mr. John udo the director of parent pride academy, he is average in in height, fat with a big stomach, vicki wonder how he copes with that gigantic stomach.

I am Mrs. Jackson and this is my dawta vicki, actually we lived in the state but my dawta is fond of Nigeria so she wants to complete her secondary school here. Mrs jackson explained.

Alright fine girl what class are you? The director asked vicki am in grade 5 vicki answered

that means ss2 ......Mrs. Jackson explained further when she saw the confused face of the director

OO I see the director said, he searched for a file then he later brought out the registration form and gave it to Mrs. Jackson. He told them the requirement and fee for the registration.

Alright were is the credit card POS? Mrs. Jackson asked.

Sorry ma is payment by cash. Director the igbo man explained.

Owkay here is fifteen thousand naira, when...

Sir! They are making noise. Favour david the class reporter always the one who reports anything, interrupted Mrs. Jackson. Who is that again?

The direector asked.

John, Tope, Abdul, moses and culture. Favour listed the noise maker what are they doing?

Director asked Tope is rapping, moses is using the desk to beatbox for him, john is singing.

Call Tope for me, the director instructed.
Sorry for the distraction the director pleaded

they also rap here? Vicki thought, she loves hiphop mostly rap. Who is this rapper, she would like to be his friend.

Sir! You called me. That was tope interrupting mrs jackson's and the director's discussion and taking vicki out of her thoughts.

The first time was inline skating(tire shoe), now you are rapping in class, what is wrong with you. The director questioned

wait did he said inline skate? Do tope skate? And rap what else does this guy do! Vicki couldnt wait to resume school.

Am sorry sir, I was....

CARRY YOUR BAG AND GO HOME! that was director sending tope home.

Am sorry sir, tope tried pleading.

I don't want to repeat myself, the director warned.

Vicki felt sorry for tope, tope was angry he didnt noticed vicki so he went straight to his class, took his bag and went out of the school compound and sat on a bench beside mama frank's kiosk, bowing his head inbetween his knee.

Vicki and her mum came out from the school, through the black gate, they were confuse, mrs jackson has forgotten the name of the area they came from and no bike man outside. They needed help. Vicky met some Hausa girls at the gate and asked them were she could get bike home, but they were looking at her confused they can't speak english and she dont understand hausa.

Excuse me am kinda lost, am new here I dont know my way around this area.

That was Mrs. Jackson asking tope for help or directions. Vicki turned to look at who her mum is talking to. OMG that was tope the rapper. Can you remember any building or church close to your house?

That was tope trying to help Mrs. Jackson out.

Vicki! Her mum woke her up from her imagination

yes mum

Do you notice any building around were we came from? Mrs. Jackson asked vicki.

Vicki squeezed her mouth and closed her eyes trying to remeber somthing.

Tope notice vicki Her face was beautiful, brown skin, nice set of white teeth, long hair , slim with nice shape. Just the kind girl he like.

Yes! Jesus is lord Vicki screamed as if she has won a golden medal, taking tope from is thought.

There is this writing on the gate to our compound "JESUS is lord".

O I know there but we just gonna walk to that road.

Tope explained pointing to a road after a storey building.
They walked to the road Tope stopped two bikes and directed them to Jesus is lord,

Thanks dear wait did this pretty lady just called me dear?

Before he could say you are welcomed the bike has zoomed off.

He got angry when he remembered he was driven away from school then he remembered vicki,

A smile was seen on his face!!
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Episode 2

All the necessary arrangement was made, vicki is resuming on tuesday. She couldnt stop thinking about school the, she loves making friends, she remembered Tope and allowed herself think about him. She couldnt wait for tuesday
On tuesday morning, students were seen moving to and fro, with different school uniform. Vicki got ready prepared, ate her breakfast, took some money from her purse and zoomed off to school.

Kpom! Kpom! Kpom, that was moses knocking on tope's door, his friend and classmate.

Yes who be that?. Someone asked.

Tope don go school?

Morhymzy how far na? That was tope shouting from the bathroom.

Tope's house is a three room house, with a room partitioned from the other two, and a bathroom constructed outside. With three shops at the front of the compound, and a storage consturcted with zink.

Guy 8:50 you never even wear cloth? I don go o we go meet for school. Morhymzy

said and walked briskly to school.

Vicki was shown her class. She saw a desk and she loved the spot and position the desk was, this is where am surely gonna sit down she said to herself.

At the assembly she scanned the crowd of student on the assembly ground for tope, the guy that helped her the previous day, she couldnt find him.

Ss2 give us a marching in song!

Then dey sang a boring but funny song

We are H-A- P-P-Y x3, we know we're n we're sure we're H-A-P-P-Y

vicki laughed Nigeria would be funny. Then she frowned, she hasn't see tope after the assembly vicky went to the spot were she chose to be her seat and sat down.

Hi am rachael, Rachael a cute girl blessed with gigantic boobs and punished with a small butt introduced herself.

Vicki was happy she had gotten a cute friend. So she said
Hey rachael nice to meet...

Am favour david. That was favour david the reporter she didnt allow her to complete her sentence.

Nice to meet you favour, I saw you at the office yesterday. Come and sit with us, I think someone has already taken......

Sit down, every one bring out your english book. The English teacher ordered
and the class began

Around 10:20 am tope was through and ready for school. He was claded with a blue check, a Violet trouser and an Italian sandal with high sole. He walked slowly as if he was the owner of the school and he had alot of time on his side.

Jesus! Tope exclaimed when he got to the story building, sighting from afar some student(late commers) kneeling down he had to dodge and he waited for thirty minute before going to school.

Adjectival clause is a clause that...

That was mr. Jude, their english teacher a no nonsense man.
Tope was afraid so he went to the lab and sat down pretending to be studying. After the english period, He walked to his class, at the door he saw somebody on his seat, he was furious. What did he do to his village people today.

Comot for my seat jor! He said angrily and quitely vicki did not hear him,

so he got angry and said you deaf? You no dey hear word?
Vickie didn't understand pidgin english, so she said
Sorry, what did you say? Raising her head and facing him.

O she is the beautiful girl of yesterday, the one that called him dear, she is so damn beautiful, her face is so gorgeous.

Hello! Vicki said waving her hand at his face.
Tope shook his head, as if he was waking from the dream.

Uhm... Yes... Sit down.... Sorry you already sitting down... I like your sit... Can.... Can..... I..... Sit.... With you? That was tope stammering and asking vicki if he can sit on his own seat. grin

Sure you free to sit with me. Vicki agreed feeling happy that tope had come and he is sitting with her.

Uhmmm... Ehnn... Thanks. Tope thanked her for letting him sit with her. Sure u welcome. Vicki answered. They sat down and there was an awkward silent moment, with both of them staring at each other and catching each others staring.

What can i call you. He managed to ask. Am vicki jackson, but u can call me vicki. She answered

uhmm my name is.........

Tope I knew your name yesterday at the office when you were sent home. She interrupted him. It saddens him, he thought she might have a bad impression about him.

Am sorry you saw that, tope couldn't believe he was apologising for no reason.

Its nothing. vicki said.

You can call me doski that's what friends call me. Tope told her breaking the silence Wow I can call him doski, he consindered me as a friend this guy is nice, humble, he is great. She thought

Is Tope adekoya in the class? The director asked taking vicki out of her thought.
Yes sir! Some student answered stand up he commanded when he spotted him.

I hate this mutha fucker, tope muttered while standing up.

What did you say? The director ask. Nothing sir. He replied.

What is that your name again vicki right?
What did he say. The director ask vicki
vicki hate lying but in tope's case, her new friend she will make an exception,
nothing, he didnt say anyfin. Vicki said and the director nodded.

If you dont sew a new trouser dont come 2 this school with that your pencil trouser.

Tope tried to explain Sir the tailor...
Oya carry ya bag and go go home.

The direct said. Tope was sad he is getting to know this girl that God created on the 7th day, this man with his fat tommy has ruined it.

Doski the RED WINGS Ent. Morhymzy laughed at doski and gave him a shout out. Vicki was angry, she was beginning to know more about her new friend. tope took his big black HPPOWER bag opened it and gave some notes to a girl two seats infront of him, and left angrilly.

Vicki smiled at the girl when their eyes met but she gave her a scary look. That made her scared she wonder whats wrong.

Bae wassup that was eze d bully trying to talk to vicki , but he was welcomed with silence. so he went his way.

Vicki was not in a good mood, why did that girl frowned at her for not doing anything?
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2018
: ::::::::::::::::::::::::LOVE SEX CRIME ::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::;:;::::EPISODE 3::::::::::::::::::::::::
Tope woke up from a very long sleep. He has been sleeping since he was sent home. He checked the time and it was 2:00 PM. He took his lunch, and luckily NEPA remembered him, he remembered his phone was down since yesterday. He plugged it to the charger and switched on the socket and his phone. After the tecno power on display, his notification sound was popping and he checked it his notification...... He had 3 unread messages, with some notification from facebook. He clicked on the messages..... One was from etisalat and the other two from rita .... Rita is the girl two seats from his, the one that gave vicky that scary look. The massages reads
8:32pm hi love, I missed you today. I heard you were sent home because of rapping. School wasn't the same without you.
9:01pm since you don't want to reply my message. Goodnight.
Tope shook his head in disappointment, he could see that rita was angry, she didnt know his phone was down since the previous day.
At school rita was angry, she texted tope the previous day he didn't reply her texts and today he came to school. Only to be talking to that new commer before he was sent home again he didn't bordered to talk to her.
She has to act fast, she cant let anybody come in between tope and her, even if she is still angry with him for not replying her texted.
Morhymzy how tope take know that girl wey sitdown for e sit?. That was rita asking morhymzy about vicki
since yesterday me and tope never see o, me too suprise na only tope, rachael and favour na e she dey talk to, she even fall Eze hand today.
Morhymzy answered
make she no try near my guy o, I go treat her Bleep up if she try am. Rita said and they continued their discussion.
Rachael and favour David, came to vicki's seat why is your face pale? Common girl cheer up. Favour and rachael tried to cheer vicki up. She managed to put a smile but saddens anytime she thinks about tope. That director is really wicked. They introduced themselves and talk A lot about themselves.
My boyfriend is joka banks, I love him so much. Rachael said
my boo is david dare. Favour said too.
Do you have a boyfriend rachael asked vicki?.
Yes I had a boyfriend where I came, he was all about himself, he is too proud because of his parent wealth, we broke up the day he slapped a waiter because he brought his orders late, am humble and I dont like people who are boastful of themselves. Vicki answered her friends.
Oouch am sorry for that, favour consoled
its nothing we are done for good.
Who do u like in this class? Favour asked vicki.
TOPE! That was what she said in her mind, but she found her mouth saying am new here I dont have feelings yet.
It was 3:20pm, the bell was rung, vicki got up immediately and went home, she was hungry she couldnt eat the awara and the so called youghurt rachael bought for her. She managed to eat some biscuit she brought from home, but it wasnt enough she shared it with her friends. She loves sharing he things
Tope was wondering why rita even cared to text. She has been cheating on him, and would be acting as if nothing has happened. She cared to text out of guilt. He hissed with anger and went out of his compound when he remembered the day he saw rita and a guy entering a hotel room when he went to ease himself from where he and his friend came to relax, he walked passed the room and he heard some funny sound(moaning). He had pretended as if nothing happened, who knows what she has been doing. He got out of his compound thinking of where to go.
Doski! That was vicki calling him and waking him from his slumber of thoughts
hi, I can see you had a stressful day. That was doski in his flirting mode.
Yes, how do you know that? She asked looking surprised.
Angels always have a 100% bright face, but the dull look on your face just reduced your beauty to 99:99%.
Tope teased. Hahahaha, you are really funny she laughed while hitting tope lightly on his chest.
I know you are hungry, if laughter was food am gonna over feed you, but now let me walk you home so you can eat and have that 100% beautiful face.
Tope said. She was touched by his concern, she placed her hand on his chin and said you don't have to do that, its not that far from here, I can walk alone.
Rita was going home, she sighted vicki and doski talking and laughing she got more furious when vicki touched him on the chicks she hasten up, to meet them.
Doski love! Rita said hugging tope and frowned at vicki
wassup now? Tope asked rita and breaking the hug.
Am fine rita replied. Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend? Rita asked doski.
Uhm.... Yes... Vicki this is my, he paused he cant call rita his girlfriend, she is a cheater. ...... I mean our classmate rita. She is really good in commerce and acting. He denied rita.
Oh.... yae.... I saw her today in class, nice to meet you. Vicki said offering rita her hand for a hand shake.
Rita gave vicki that same scary look and left vicki's hand hanging. She gave tope a don't dare me look and left angrily.
Tope took vicki's hand and said am sorry, that's rita acting skills, she can be surprising at times. Vicki nodded as if she understood what was going on.
Tope escorted her to their gate and went home.
Eze was furious, how could that girl snub me? Who did she think she is? Oooh maybe doski had told her not to talk to any guy in the class. Because it's obvious doski is the only boy she talks to.
IF I CAN'T GET HER, NOBODY WILL, NOT EVEN DOSKI.
Eze made up his mind.
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2018
:::::::::LOVE SEX CRIME:::::::::

::::::::Episode 4::::::::

The tailor has finished tope's new trouser, so he resumed on monday. He woke up early, prepared, by 8:20 am he was ready, he waited for another 15 mins. 8:35 he took his bag so he can go to school. On his way he saw vicki, they chatted as the went to school.
Doski watin happen between you and director wey make you miss class last week? That was happiness, tope best female friend.
That man dey wacko! Tope replied.
Tope we miss you o! Uju the fat dark girl said while hugging him .
Miss you too tope said.
The class was boring no rapper to rap.
Zainab said with a hausa tone giving doski a high five.
Really am here anyway. They all laughed.
Uhmn guys guys meet vicki my friend.
And vicki that's happiness my cutie honey pop, and trouble maker,
uju mrs. Orobor and eaty eaty although she is checking her fat that's why she eats much. They all laughed
and zainab our amaria from zuma rock. Tope leaves the ladies alone to know themselves. Then went to meet his niggas.
Joka-bankz wassup na? Tope greeted john.
I dey like say I no dey, you no get time for us now na! You just dey with your new ell aunty. John replied
baba na just friend o. Doski corrected.
Dopeskid ne, how e dey be? how best? watin dey sup? That was ebube rick a.k.a culture. Culture is a fair tall boy who is supposed to be handsome, but God used the remaining sand to create his brain and teeth. His hair is always unkept and he is too lousy, always making unreasonable noise but funny to be with too, he and the director are good friends if you know what I mean.
Baba i dey o. Tope replied shaking him and morhymzy.
Tope I want tell you something. Happiness took him away from his friends.
Watin happen any problem? He asked. No na about rita. She said.
Rita?
Yes rita she dey vex with you o. I know say she dey cheat on you but tope she like you wella and you know watin she fit do. I like vicki but I dey fear for her, rita fit put her for trouble o. Happiness worried.
Rita no fit do anything, moreover vicky no be my girlfriend, na just friends nothing else i get feelings for her sha na only u I tell o. Tope said
happiness was silent.
Common nothing go happen jor. Tope tried to cheer her up.
I have a bad feeling about this be careful. Happiness said and left.
Teachings went smoothly. Everything was going fine. Tope was happy he had resume. He didn't remember vicki or his seat. He was with his niggas everything is going smoothly. Vicki was also happy she has gotten more friends. Happiness, uju and zainab were nice to her. When they have a free period rachael and favour sometimes comes to join her in her seat. Rita was angry, despite the multitude of guys she is going out with tope is still her number one, she can share any guy in the world but not tope. What has she done wrong? She always make sure that she cover her tracks so that tope wont see her anytime she goes out with other guys, now tope wont even think of her. She knows what to do.
Dun ka ka dun dun
. That was morhymzy using the desk to beatbox for john and doski.
Yae....... Red wings...... Rich kid gang.....
Whooow... Jo....ka bankz......... Skidika ...... Tope...doski.eeeh.... Babyyyy...
That was joka bankz and doski freestyling the intro of their song to morhymzy beat. All the class was excited, they all turned to their direction. Favour david stood up to go and report but vicki held her hand. Please dont report. Vicki begged favour. Why? They are making noise! Favour said still trying to go but vicki grip was firm. I dont want tope to go home. She said mistakenly tope? Why do you care about him. Favour questioned uhmm sorry, I love...... Uhmn rap music. Vicki said. Favour gave vicki an okay if you say so gesture . But just pray that my assistant reporter dont goo and report. Favour said. Vicki was surprised who are these people she asked. Emmanuella, esther okere, henriietta, bridget, mary jacob, but mary is part time.
Na the way you dey shake your body for me girl o.
They blow my mind o they make me craze o yaga!
Joka bankz sang the chorus of the song. Rachael smiled that is my bobo he can sing for africa.
I've been loving girls and thats right.
We use to date den they brake my heart they've been doing me left but you do right.
I would love to come your place tonight.
Like the cannibals your lips I like to bite..........
Wow this guy is awesome. Vicki said aloud. Favour and rachael gave her a ''you are tripping look'' what? He is good in rapping. Vicki said shyly as she try to defend herself. But deeeep within she know what she felt for tope.
Rita meditated on tope's lyrics. Is he trying to talk to her. She broke his heart, she saw how vicki smiled when he said ''they have been doing me left but u do right'' they must be dating. ''I would love to come your place tonight'' what did he mean by that? Its been long she had sex with him, tope didn't even bother he has been acting like a baby anytym dey are alone 2geda. She kow wat 2 do she kow wat he is missing
Morhymzy you fit call tope come your house around 7:30, but no tell am say I dey come. Rita asked moses. Moses a.k.a morhymzy is a bigboy from a wealthy family who is staying alone in a self contain. His girlfriend is the beautiful Glory Elijah. Alright no problem. Morhymzy agreed. After the rapping sessiom mc banana(peter jacob) was cracking jokes and everybody and everybody was laughing and having fun. Tope went to his seat and sat with vicki. They talked, know more about eachother, laughed. His female friends joined them later they all played together. Eze on the other hand was just observing tope and vicki, from when they came together to school, how he introduced her to only female friends.
Tope told that girl not talk to any guy. I will treat his Bleep up. Eze is well built in stature, he is in his late teens, am not too sure but I think he is a senior memeber of a cult gang in short he can be very dangerous to play with.
School closed, everybody went to their clubs meeting but vicki followed tope to jets club. Teaching went on for one hour and they went home. 7:30pm morhymzy called tope telling him to come over that its very important. He ended the call and went out leaving rita alone in his house. Tope abandoned the home work he was doing and went to morhymzy's house. Guy wassup? Tope said while opening the door. Only to be surprised by what he saw.
What are you doing here? Tope asked
tope we need to talk. She said
yae we need to talk, who is that guy that was with you in room9, at ako hotel on thursday lastweek? Hmmm? Oooo u cant answer?
Tope am sorry... Let me make it up to you, she stood and hold him by the waist seductively. And kissed his chin.
Don't think of what you are trying to do. He warned. His mind, brain, spirit, soul, body was saying no. But his fine boy, his best friend, the one and only friend that was born with him, bathe with him walked together with him and will die with him, I mean his manhood was just nodding yes, yes, yes, yes. He was confue and Hot(high). He pushed vicki and she landed bouncing on the bed. He went to were morhymzy keeps their condom (they had joined money to buy a cartoon of kiss condom) but when he got the carton from were they hid it. It was empty. Glory don suffer, tope thought and smiled. As he was going back to the bed he step on something when he look at it, it was a sachet of condom. He picked it and joined rita on the bed.
Come and have what that bitch could not give you. Rita said. Oooh this is about vicki. Tope thought/discovered. Did she think he is all about sex. No wonder she cared about him she loves the way he did it. Since sex is what she want sex is what she will recieve.
Boo what are u thinking... That was rita waking tope from his thought... Come let me take away... Tope gave her a long session ofkissing b4 she could complete her statement. He put is left arm around her neck while his right hand was around his waist, But sometimes paying visit to the ancestor and grandma below. Everything went so hot that rita rolled over so that she was on top. She tried to give him a Mouth Action he. loves Mouth Action but tope was afraid maybe she wants to deal with him and cut his fine boy with her devilish teeth... She removed her top revealing a sky blue singlet with no bra underneath. She took tope's top reavealing his abs(six packs) which she failed not to touch she loves them. As if it was a takwando fight tope turned her over removed the sky blue singlet to reveal an average six of cute boobs, he wanted to suck on them but he stopped when he remembered she was cheating, he became angry. With the anger he removed the three quarter leggingd only to be greeted by a shaved p*ssy making the job easy he dont have to go through the stress of removing tights and pant. He got angry when he remembered the moaning at the hotel he Pulled his trouser and shorts rolled the condom on his shaft. He said his grace and ate his meal.
After the scene he hated rita the more, he couldn't even talk to her again. He needs to clear his head. Good night he said and left.
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2018
LOVE SEX CRIME
EPISODE 5 (remembrance)
It was a Monday morning, tope couldn't think straight, his head was aching, he couldn't stop thinking of what happened between him and rita. He remembered the first day he met her,
he was a new student he only had few friends, one was his neighbor the others he knew from church and his area. He was standing under a tree located at the rear middle of the school compound during the break period. Rita and her friends were chasing each other when she ran absent mindedly towards tope, he wanted to dodge her, but if he do so she will hit the tree and get hurt because of the speed at which she ran. So he stood alarmed and prepared to stop the accident. When rita look at were she was running to she was shocked and there was no time for her to dodge due to her speed so she resign to her faith that she is gonna hit the tree.
Eeee Gboooom.
Ouhch hung.
That was the sound of rita hitting tope and tope hitting his back on the tree.
Rita was scared and her eyes was still closed, because she thought she had hit the tree and she has fainted or something else.
Did I faint?
Am I dead?
Oooh no am a ghost I didn't feel any pain when I hit that tree, am dead, she said still panting.
Tope laughed inwardly and smiled. She had closed her eyes when she saw that she can't avoid the accident , but tope was fast enough he puts one foot forward and the other backward to maintain a good stance, then he grabbed her and he he hit his back on the tree preventing her from hitting the tree. Now here she is in his arm asking questions for the gods.
No you are not dead he said with a chuckles while admiring her frightened face.
What? God you sent an angel, angel am not worthy to look at your face am a sinner.
Am not an angel, can you please open your eyes he said politely. He smiled rita was fun to be with but why did she started cheating? Why did she changed all of a sudden. He also remembered the day he asked her out.
She was sitting alone in her seat with a sad face , so he went to sit with her and ask her what the problem was. She narrated how her boyfriend had mistreated her and leaving her stranded. Actually he was surprised that she had a boyfriend and she was flirting heavily with him.
What did you do? He had ask her, then she narrated everything, but from what she had explained she was the one with fault. She was faulty because she keeps other guys as side dudes. But instead tope took that advantage to ask her out. So he said.
Your boyfriend has done wrong you can forgive him. He asked to check if she still care about the guy.
Which boyfriend he was the one that breakup I can't beg him, even if he comes back begging I won't listen to him. She answered, tope was happy everything is clear.
What do you say about a boyfriend who is ready to stay with you in your wrong and in your good, who still love you when you cheat on him, who will make you a goddess, who is pleased by what pleased you? What do u say about such a guy? He asked her.
I will be very happy, I will love him to the core, I can kill because of him, but I don't think that kind of guy exist, she replied.
Why don't you give me the chance in your heart to proof that they exist.
Tope shook his head, he regretted making that promise to rita that day, even when he knew she was a cheat. But there was a time she had stopped all those things and was all about him, NO! Maybe she did that to make him feel that he was the only one.
He took his bag and went to school, on his way he was just thinking about him and rita his mood was really down you can see it on his face. He remembered when they first had sex. It was on a Sunday night at a party. He was dancing (rockinng) with rita, and rita also was a good dancer(twerk lord). Both of them have danced danced danced danced and danced, tope's disk was hard as a police baton(talk truth) he excused himself went outside sagged his trouser to hide his groin. He was feeling uncomfortable, so he had no choice than to sit down. Rita sighted him sitting so she came and sat on his lap(double wahala), what's wrong? She asked him nothing is just that the noise his too much and I need some fresh air. Okay lets go to somewhere quite. Then they went to the back of a closed shop. Tope sat on a short fence and rita sitting between his leg and resting her head on his chest. He had kissed her and things went so fast that they find themselves doing the do in a doggy style, with tope trouser on his feet and and rita skirt raised up, and the pa pa pa sound of their body slapping each other. They had once loved each other, what have come over her?
Puuuuurrrm!!!! That was the horning sound from a car taking tope away from his thought and he realised that he was in the middle of the road.
Guy watin you dey think. The driver asked him
sorry sir he replied, getting out of the road.
Be careful the driver warned. So he walk fast and went to school. He was really confused he don't know what to do. Without greeting or talking to anybody he went straight to his sit and sat down. Vicky was smiling when she saw tope coming. But tope just sat down and put his head on his desk. Vicky was worried so she asked him what was wrong but was answered with silence. She couldn't believe tope would be so dull, because he is always lively and playful. She guessed he must be going through something bad and he needed time to sought himself out. She left him alone in the seat and joined her AMEBO friends. (rachel, favour David, Bridget and co.) at the front seats. Rachel: is like tope and rita no dey again ba ?
Favour: he be like say he don dey follow vicki dey are cute together.
Henrita: mtcheww that tope we to dey follow anything way dey wear skirt.
Favour: na truth oo but e change as vicki come around. Henrita: he fit change so that vicki go think say he be
gud boy, I dey wonder watin rita dey feel
Rachel: rita wey dey cheat on tope well well. She go dey form bad girl because say she get cult boys as side dudes. Mtcheww Tope deserve someone better.
Hey guys what is popping vicki greeted her friends and interrupting their discussion(AMEBO)
favour and henrita: cool
Rachel: bae I dey watin dey sup na
vicki: i dey like dele giwa. Tope had thought her that phrase, She said it with a funny tone, like a white man trying to learn pidgin. They all laughed. And the amebos' changed the topic to phillipian movies.
Rita sat in the class she noticed when tope entered the class and sat on his seat bowing down his head, she also when vicki was trying to talk to him but he snub her. Rita was happy her plan is working.
Eze was just looking he is still working on his devilish plan. When am done dealing with tope, he will know that nobody has his own plate in a restaurant. But he was thinking wrong.
Vicki on the other hand was worried, what happened to tope? She was determined to cheer him up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
its been a while
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by tomgab(m): 4:52am On Aug 26, 2018
topedoski:
its been a while
You no gree update now
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by AyotossFund(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Guy Abeg update this story nw, I just sit down for here like bride wey dey wait for her Groom on their wedding night
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by topedoski(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2018
AyotossFund:
Guy Abeg update this story nw, I just sit down for here like bride wey dey wait for her Groom on their wedding night

Guy no vex I get allotta issues
Re: LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) by pclinton: 2:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Hey bro,just started reading this story it's an awesome write up but am just wondering why you had to cut it short

(1) (Reply)

Black Rose / The Way I Would Like To Die / My Blackberry Phone Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.