Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth (36272 Views)

Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Taboo !
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by danuzochukwu: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mrs prime minister, hold your same sex marriage to your country alone, it's an evil act here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Temple1288(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

Mr Dullard!
The Bible has already told us who the fool is - you.

The fool(temple1288 & co) hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
-Psalm 14:1

Professing themselves to be wise, they(temple1288 & co) became fools
-Romans 1:22

Start going close to nakeddd fire in preparation for hell... grin

Monkeys like you would always believe that crap?

Let me ask you baboon if you know exactly where your ancestors are, since they didn't believe in your Christianity? Look how myopic you are. Big fool!
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Asu015(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
this woman dey craze, wetin concern her and with our laws, same sex marriage will neva eva happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Fourwinds: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Define unnatural
Theresa and you, your sense measured in percentage.... hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by J2381: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tohzara:
My country men are such worthless baboons. I wonder how I managed to find myself among these animals in this disgusting shithole.

Bunch of badly educated, incredibly benighted, irritating idiots.
i'm sure they're wondering the same thing about you?

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
chizzy161:
That will be a welcomed development.
you mean people should be allowed to bang SHIITHOLE nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Yes! i wish we could try that and have a diff. taste of things cos the egotistic high-handedness of men this days is just too much, let them know the world does not evolve around male and female coupling. tongue

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by brojoshua: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Not in Nigeria. God will destroy anyone who will be teaching African nations to add more to their many sins

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Temple1288:

Monkeys like you would always believe that crap?

Let me ask you baboon if you know exactly where your ancestors are, since they didn't believe in your Christianity? Look how myopic you are. Big fool!

The Bible had laid bare your foolishness long before you were conceived.
And when you are finally gone to perdition - life in eternal torment - its words will still hold true.

Again:

The fool(temple1288 & co) hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

-Romans 1:2

Son of belial!

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
sanpipita:

US that's leading the LGBT movement, anyway everyone to his beliefs

That was before Trump...

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by sanpipita(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

That was before Trump...

Its like you don't understand how America works, you think they fall at the whims of one man? let Trump repeal the LGBT marriage laws then if he fit someone that won't even be president forever.
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by MissRaine69(f): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
it has never ended, it was only modified to mental and intellectual slavery which is more deadly....
I was being sarcastic
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
sanpipita:

Its like you don't understand how America works, you think they fall at the whims of one man? let Trump repeal the LGBT marriage laws then if he fit someone that won't even be president forever.

That was one of the first things he did.

Which world are you
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Temple1288(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

The Bible had laid bare your foolishness long before you were conceived.
And when you are finally gone to perdition - life in eternal torment - its words will still hold true.

Again:

-Romans 1:2

Son of belial!

Because you're a monkey you'll fail to answer my question.
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Bundaweber: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
toluxa1:

So the animals are your standard

apart from that, if those animals were gay how did those species continue to this day esp when those species do not exhibit sex change due to environmental condition. also it its quite noted that animals abhor differences and thus try to kill such fellow animals. I view gays as social/population control or how do you explain what the Greeks and Romans practiced and concealed as something that became a forced social norm. I personally blame Hitler because whatever he persecuted the west decided to do the opposite as they do not want to be associated/likened to him.
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Temple1288:

Because you're a monkey you'll fail to answer my question.

It's in the Bible. Go check It out.
Mr Dullard!
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by OmoOshodi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ecstasy154:
It can never work, because same sex marriage is against our religious and cultural believes. In fact, it is against God's commandment that said we should be fruitful and multiplied.
who gave you the religion that gave you the commandments
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Temple1288(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

Mr Dullard!

First know fully about what you preach about before coming out to defend it. I don't blame your ignorance, it's just because you're a monkey...
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Temple1288:

First know fully about what you preach about before coming out to defend it. I don't blame your ignorance, it's just because you're a monkey...

Ode!
Hell bound dullards like you are almost beyond redemption. Go and read the Bible yourself... tongue
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by sanpipita(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

That was one of the first things he did.

Which world are you

He only repealed laws making transgenders eligible to join the army, I have always known most of you homophobes are not of the brightest minds since all you guys do is to keep a narrow mind and never expand your knowledge
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=66794641][/quote] ok,so if u meet a person who tells u he is homo,how would u react?,can u kill the person as someone said?
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by brojoshua: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
The woman is sick.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by kayalla(f): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
make thunder fire her there, is that the help Nigeria needs now?

dem don fail

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
felaismyhero:
ok,so if u meet a person who tells u he is homo,how would u react?,can u kill the person as someone said?

I know quite a few homosexuals. My attitude towards them is the same as towards a person who is gravely ill.

I won't kill them, but I'll suggest that they find medical help because like it or not, they are sick.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by akum78: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Evil Nation

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
sanpipita:

He only repealed laws making transgenders eligible to join the army, I have always known most of you homophobes are not of the brightest minds since all you guys do is to keep a narrow mind and never expand your knowledge

That's quite significant.

But can anybody be prosecuted for turning gay people away ever again?

No!

LGBT is on the backfoot in the US forever.

Lick your sores... tongue

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by CioAngels(f): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Just like someone before me said, lets see how the president will wriggle out of it. The gay thing is practiced in some states and the heads knows, that is why the prime minister can broach it to the president because she knows that anyting they tell him to do he will do it for their continued support. Nigeria neither here nor there.
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by medic555(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Define unnatural

Thank God you said animals all the above species are animals and the one homophobic specie is not simple

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by fallout87: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is the same demand they made of GEJ

GEJ told them he will not have it, that he will not tote the line and follow their orders. They responded by sabotaging GEJ using propaganda and helping Buhari come to power.

Now they are making the same demand of Buhari. Watch Buhari cave and give them what they want all because he lusts for power.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Ayohbk(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

Mr Dullard!

oga, the bible is not a replacement for your brain. If "God" wanted you to think with the bible, he wouldn't have created you with a brain. Use your brain and stop shouting it's in the bible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ortom, Wike Shun Atiku In Makurdi / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.