Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) (33065 Views)

Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (kiki) / Singer, Tekno Releases Teaser For His New Song, Drake Reacts / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nigerian music industry sha. Just talk anything inside fine beat. Every artist is now like Chinwetalu Agu in a Nigerian movie (azu ipopo, sepenipa etc). They must find one stupid word or phrase to say. Person go just dey shout limpopo inside song. Before you know them go begin call am the limpopo crooner. Nonsense! Thank heavens for some of fthem that still have sense sha. Thats why Tuface will remain boss. Talk reasonable thing inside song biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by kmaster007: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
skylevel
Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by HandheldPlace(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol. Drizzy likes this guy
Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by crafteck(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sounds like all his other songs

1 Like

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by Customer80: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Champagnepai coming closer
Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by victorioushands: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Hope is not a useless song cuz it will kill Drake's career.

But dis kinda way tekno's face dey always look like Akpu sef. hinn dey shy?

Spotted.

Fire burn dem

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by phemmyfour: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hope he paid royalty to danfo drivers

1 Like

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by Xkalaban(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
Tune reminds me of Mountain Black and Mad Melon's "Jogodo"

That's exactly what it is. It's basically a remake of them Mountain Black & Mad Melon's Jogodo. These artists of nowadays lack originality man. Its a shame undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by Abagworo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Remake of an old hit "Kpolongo" by the danfo boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPArYzXJT30
Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Why Alhaji wear helmet na?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by Ajisebioyolaari: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Xkalaban:

That's exactly what it is. It's basically a remake of them Mountain Black & Mad Melon's Jogodo. These artists of nowadays lack originality man. Its a shame undecided
Absolutely shameful my brother. I just didnt want to be blunt earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by smith666999(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
ikbnice:
Jamaican term for a hit song.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=big%20chune

how is it pronounced?
Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't know why it seems to me like Drake is trying to get into the Nigerian market before it goes mainstream. Ne-Yo recently released a new song, 'Push Back' and apart from his American accent, it was an afropop song. From start to finish. I with songs like 'One Dance' getting nominated for Grammies, its only a matter of time before Afropop becomes mainstream. Not that I'm happy about that though, lol

1 Like

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by DoblyYou(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
How is this a reaction? Ejoor.

Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by Reeefe(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
ikbnice:
Jamaican term for a hit song.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=big%20chune

its a Jamaican patois pronunciation for the word tune not basically hit tune in general
Re: Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) by ikbnice(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reeefe:

its a Jamaican patois pronunciation for the word tune not basically hit tune in general
and when the adjective BIG is used with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / Wasiu Ayinde’s Daughter's Call To Bar Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.