Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

"Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. (22617 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ochoiho: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
To be honest, Electricity supply has improved but that alone cannot make me vote Baba. Our People are dying allover the country. I urge in-coming Administration to retain the service of a Minister like Fashola for continuity sake.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by SalamRushdie: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
I know some would like to deny this just to spite the government but it I can't deny power supply is slightly better now.

A long way to go .

Well mine is worse than it has ever been !!!!! and are you satisfied with slightly?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Anusiemgood(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Truth be told, electricity has really increased from what I used to know about them....everything is not all about politics,this is nothing but the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by koxi: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Someone close to that man, please give him a THUNDEROUS SLAAAP !!!!

NONSENSE!

A nation on reverse gear...

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Lanreolas(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
if i here as at this moment, their is no electricity light in (ANGWA SHAO, KARMO EXTENTION, AMAC LGA ABUJA) its up to a week now, but AEDC never fail to bring high bill of #5000 for one bedroom flat, mr fashola pls pls pls stop telling lie. the happiness is when you come back home from work and see light in ur kitchen, sitting room and others, its same you turn nigeria to...black....as.........**...f**e......leap seal lipsrsealed [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by seunmsg(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't understand why some people are denying this obvious fact.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Temptee101(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
semyman:
You areranged, Fashola is right on this. I have average power supply of 22 hours a day for the last 60 days. May be this guy is even not able to connect to the national grid and he is here running is infested fingers on the keyboard to insult a guy that became SAN and a governor under 40/50 years. For him to be entrusted with 3 major ministries should tell you that he is not in the league of your entire local government of origin
The 3 ministries were entrusted to him by a dullard who knows nothing about what good government should be. How has he faired in those ministries?

Over here in Nsukka, power supply has never been this epileptic before and yet you are not ashamed to defend that failure

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na waohshocked.. So oga Fashola has now joined the lying league of lai Muhammed and co. Light distribution is actually much much much worse now compared in the past when it was PHCN.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by joinnow: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lizard praising yourself..........
Please hide your face.........
No light as I am reposting now.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shesanido:
We still don't have electricity in Mowe.

Still have days without electricity. And phcn keep on bringing the crazy bill every month.
Which part of Mowe do you reside in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by joinnow: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anusiemgood:
Truth be told, electricity has really increased from what I used to know about them....everything is not all about politics,this is nothing but the truth.

Only when all states can attests to this can we....I said we.... Appraise him.

So let conduct a poll online
All Nairalanders representing each state in Nigeria please come and say your mind ooooo.
What is the situation of light in your state

All paid pmb media cow are excluded
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by ogomsky: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
what is wrong with this minister? may be, he no longer sees well
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by agabaI23(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
My area used to be without power failure but since 2016, the story has been so bad.
Fashiola please keep quiet.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Petpass(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=queensera post=66784136]

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, says when compared to the past, Nigerians currently enjoy better electricity supply. According to the Minister, this is the feedback he has gotten in recent times from right thinking Nigerians.

The Minister said the right thinking Nigerians have revealed to him that they now spend less amount of money to power their alternative source of electricity and enjoy a good quantity from the National grid. Fashola disclosed this at the April 2018 edition of the monthly power sector operators meeting in Umuahia, Abia State.

''We are on a journey to a destination of promise and eventual prosperity and I use this occasion to salute the efforts and contributions of all those who have brought us this far. Even if those who were most vocal in condemnation when the situation appeared very dire are now uttering some muted acknowledgment that it has improved, we must continue to draw inspiration from well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians who were gracious enough to publicly acknowledge that they are saving some money from diesel  and the money they used to spend for generators; they are running their generators for fewer hours; and they are getting comparably more power than before. It is because of those gracious and well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians that we must dig deeper, work harder and be more determined to improve service delivery” he said.

Hmm...Linus everywhere!!!
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
bid4rich:
It is good you praise yourself even when no one praises you for doing your best "in keeping us in the dark"

May God reward everyone according to his/her doing
speak for urself bruh, i aint in the dark. been having it great with power supply both at my former place and where i just moved (here its near 24 hours some days)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by godofuck231: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
queensera:

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, says when compared to the past, Nigerians currently enjoy better electricity supply. According to the Minister, this is the feedback he has gotten in recent times from right thinking Nigerians.

The Minister said the right thinking Nigerians have revealed to him that they now spend less amount of money to power their alternative source of electricity and enjoy a good quantity from the National grid. Fashola disclosed this at the April 2018 edition of the monthly power sector operators meeting in Umuahia, Abia State.

''We are on a journey to a destination of promise and eventual prosperity and I use this occasion to salute the efforts and contributions of all those who have brought us this far. Even if those who were most vocal in condemnation when the situation appeared very dire are now uttering some muted acknowledgment that it has improved, we must continue to draw inspiration from well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians who were gracious enough to publicly acknowledge that they are saving some money from diesel  and the money they used to spend for generators; they are running their generators for fewer hours; and they are getting comparably more power than before. It is because of those gracious and well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians that we must dig deeper, work harder and be more determined to improve service delivery” he said.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/nigerians-now-enjoy-better-electricity.html

Instead for you to retire as Governor with your dignity you go kill your career with bubu the fool? Isokay
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by So101: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
queensera:

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/nigerians-now-enjoy-better-electricity.html
it’s a lie I support PMB but this is just a big lie I’m sorry
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by awa(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
I am holding a big stone in my hand now, does anyone knows where Fashola is right now??
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by deomelo: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nigerians are enjoying improved power supply, but Igbos and anti Nigerian elements as usual are not for obvious reasons.

BRF - SUPER MINISTER

Kudos and well done.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nwagboo123:

must you insult people to make your point? why not be mature for once? If it has improved in your area, there are many areas it has deteriorated, even with over 300% increase in tariff
just the same way a lot of people i see here are cursing Fashola to make their point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by soleexx(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
This man has lost it. Please someone should tell him that since he came as power minister, Ikeja electricity company officials have been removing fuses from transformers in my area, it could take months before the fuses are restored and when restored the light never shines and with heavy estimated billing. My neighbour went to apply for a prepaid meter, the crazy business unit manager said unless my neighbour's outstanding bill is in the region of N350,000 -N400,000 he wouldn't be qualified for a prepaid meter. The senile manager said if my neighbour could pay N250,000 and the rest bill wiped out is only way he will get a prepaid meter. Fashola I hope you see this and call me, I will tell you the rot in your ministry.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
With all the generator noise I am hearing everywhere,which improvement??

It is when one travels out, that the person will have some sanity. Fash abeg!
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Jidibia(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
I know some would like to deny this just to spite the government but it I can't deny power supply is slightly better now.

A long way to go .
Its a relative term. In my area, we only have light for 5 hours out of 24 hours.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by sodiquisty(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
am enjoying better electricity than before
kudos to Fashola
but a lot of work is still need to be done because not every state and community is enjoying better electricity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by tuna4servi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
Fact, only idiots will disagree.
Like you
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by HoodBillionaire: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
i dey under ac now
nepa dey try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Adebowale89(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:

A long way to go .

we want best not better, we ve been on better since that's why we believe buhari promise 24hrs power supply, only to realize all this was a scam
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waohshocked.. So oga Fashola has now joined the lying league of lai Muhammed and co. Light distribution is actually much much much worse now compared in the past when it was PHCN.
He has tried tho ... I remember how Lagos was before him
He really tried

Lol sorry I tagged u in that thread . Mod don send the boy go kirikiri ... the guy is a professional scammer but a dumb one ... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by okolet(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Baba Fash wee yu kip kwayet!!

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by dododawa1: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aguda = 70%

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by henrygale(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Honestly, the last few days, the way they supply us electrical power is scary. Like at some point, my next house neighbour asked if all was well coz it is scary the way we have electrical power steady like 20hrs in 24hrs period.
Kudos to whoever is making this happen, kudos to Fashola.....I hope and pray they improve more on this.
We can achieve 24hrs uninterrupted power supply....yes we can coz it's not rocket science! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Independence Day message: Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates Nigeria At 59th Autarky / Kwaku Boateng: Dangote Refinery ''A Threat To Ghana's Oil Industry'' / Profile Of Agbu Kefas, Taraba Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.