Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine (20992 Views)

Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back / Sowore Will Die In Prison / Aisha Buhari Makes A U-turn - I Will Support My Husband's 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by dre11(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2018
by Jamilah Nasir

Tunde Bakare, serving overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly church, says he and Omoyele Sowore, a presidential aspirant, will lead Nigeria.

Bakare said this when Sowore paid a visit to his church.

Introducing him to the congregation, Bakare described the Sahara Reporters publisher as an “uncompromising non-conformist rebel with a cause”.

He said though they both have their eyes on the seat of the president, they would, in turns, lead the country.

“The problem that I have is that Sowore wants to be president and I want to be president. One of us will have to knock each other,” Bakare said while laughing.

“Well, everybody say, ‘turn by turn’. I will fulfill my own turn and he will do his own turn.

“It is not his first time here by the way.

Many people don’t know this guy had fought lions and bears and battles just to ensure there is good governance in our country and I am so happy that people like him are thinking of contributing their meaningful quota while it is yet day.

“If people will not gather together to shake the system, the system will remain unshaken. But now they are afraid because we are coming from the east, from the west, from the north, from the south, from outside invading this country to say enough is enough.”

During a service in his church on April 8, Bakare had said a tender plant from the north will replace President Muhammadu Buhari, whom he has repeatedly criticised.

“The reason things are going haywire in Nigeria today is because God is preparing a tender plant from the side of the north,” he had said.

“Once this president is out, another tender plant is entering. It will be clear to us that God preserved us for 30 years, preparing us for what he has prepared for us.”

Bakare was Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 presidential election. The ran on the platform of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

https://www.thecable.ng/bakare-presidency-sowore-will-turn-ill-mine

lalasticlala
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Firefire(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Ok ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Eggcelent(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2018
I Will Also Do My Turn

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by tomakint: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2018
What could be the problem with Pastor Tunde Bakare lately? This same man couldn't hear from the Holy Spirit that a Buhari he so much love will turn out this way he is currently tormenting Nigerians and now he is introducing a Sowore to his Church members when he is also eyeing that post. This confusion in Latter Rain is real

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by dunkem21(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Read am well well.. The man wanted to do his turn even before Sowore cheesy

The only prophecy of his that came to past is the famous "wild wild north"

Clowns undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by dunkem21(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Eggcelent:
I Will Also Do My Turn

Thanks

That is.. Una see Nigeria like Ashawo angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by SternProphet: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
tomakint:
What could be the problem with Pastor Tunde Bakare lately? This same man couldn't hear from the Holy Spirit that a Buhari he so much love will turn out this way he is currently tormenting Nigerians and now he is introducing a Sowore to his Church members when he is also eyeing that post. This confusion in Latter Rain is real

Buhari is NOT tormenting Nigerians. He is not allowing you to steal. If that is torment, may you be tormented for ever. A lot of you empty soulless people have the spirit of Israel on the way to the promise Land. Moses turns his back and you have started worshipping idolS. To believe that an elected President dependent on votes wants to torment his people in a multi party democracy shows how much demented Nigeria's youth has become. No wonder your generation is eating g faeces to do money rituals.

Get this straight. Buhari is going to do second term well well. He will leave in 2023 and hand over to a President from the South East. The tender plant from the North, this Pastor is taking about won't happen. Osinbajo will be de facto President in Buhari's second term with the govt running most of his programs.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by buhariguy(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
OK
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Arsenalholic(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
This Bakare guy talks too.much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by cinoedhunter: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Politicians ndi apari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by hadjipapiey(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cool �
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by NSK4U(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
sure u will
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by arherfish(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Confused Pastor. Tomorrow he will tell you he's supporting APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by bid4rich(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Don't tell me this guy want to run for presidency against his friend Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Jethrolite(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
I will also do my turn.

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
I no even understand this man again. Too many contradictions

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by aragon4realz(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
na turn by turn abi
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by tomakint: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

Buhari is NOT tormenting Nigerians. He is not allowing you to steal. If that is torment, may you be tormented for ever. A lot of you empty soulless people have the spirit of Israel on the way to the promise Land. Moses turns his back and you have started worshipping idolS. To believe that an elected President dependent on votes wants to torment his people in a multi party democracy shows how much demented Nigeria's youth has become. No wonder your generation is eating g faeces to do money rituals.

Get this straight. Buhari is going to do second term well well. He will leave in 2023 and hand over to a President from the South East. The tender plant from the North, this Pastor is taking about won't happen. Osinbajo will be de facto President in Buhari's second term with the govt running most of his programs.

My brother take a shot at comedy, you have a calling there grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Let me not say anything undecided

It's now a turn by turn suntin for these elites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by larrybee2017(f): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
tomakint:
Was almost asking the same question. I think the man is a bit confuse

2 Likes

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by RisingWars: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fashola will be President after Buhari. Bakare will rule. Sowore will rule. Osunbade nko? Is ordinary commissioner a.k.a national coordinator not a part of this emerging Yoruba dynasty?

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Gospeljamie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Can You Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
baka what...na inside ur family u go be a president not in ds country...even i still prefer sowore than u self....bakare ko..bakaro ni..
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Truthcat: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Same Sowore we just found out is a mole planted by the north?
We are watching anyway.
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Actuarydeji(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
I am in support of Sowore as the President of Nigeria. In Sha Allah, he will win with margin. I listened to his political analysis today and seriously speaking I was moved. He's not like the other man that promised to make #1=$1 without any plans. Baba has really Bleep up. Sowore for President!! without any fear of contradiction let me quickly say this; this is the time for the youths to start thinking straight and do away with those old cargoes, the best government Nigeria has ever had was in the days of Awo, Zik, Balewa n co. We need fresh and sincere brain.

6 Likes

Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by Str8talk21: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
So, people from Southwest are now from the North. I dey laugh ooohhh!!!
Re: Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine by AngelicBeing: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
SternProphet:

tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal / NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.