Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past (428 Views)

Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past by alexhman: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2018
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, says when compared to the past, Nigerians currently enjoy better electricity supply. According to the Minister, this is the feedback he has gotten in recent times from right thinking Nigerians.

The Minister said the right thinking Nigerians have revealed to him that they now spend less amount of money to power their alternative source of electricity and enjoy a good quantity from the National grid. Fashola disclosed this at the April 2018 edition of the monthly power sector operators meeting in Umuahia, Abia State

''We are on a journey to a destination of promise and eventual prosperity and I use this occasion to salute the efforts and contributions of all those who have brought us this far. Even if those who were most vocal in condemnation when the situation appeared very dire are now uttering some muted acknowledgment that it has improved, we must continue to draw inspiration from well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians who were gracious enough to publicly acknowledge that they are saving some money from diesel and the money they used to spend for generators; they are running their generators for fewer hours; and they are getting comparably more power than before. It is because of those gracious and well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians that we must dig deeper, work harder and be more determined to improve service delivery” he said

see full speech @ http://www.ritalori.com/minister-power-babatunde-fashola-says-nigerians-now-enjoy-better-electricity-past/

Re: Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past by Ever8054: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2018
thunder right now...oh boy!!!...leave me make I strike this man...

Re: Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past by timwudz(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Iss like head is paining Fashola undecided
Re: Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past by dunkem21(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2018
OK, let me ask Nigerians then..

If you agree with Fashola, click *Like

*Share to disagree..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past by Dantedasz(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2018
In my area, at Ikeja. I get up to 20 hours of light a day. On 'off' days, I still get up to 12 hours of power.

Fire on, our able minister!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Says Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past by yemmight(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
The truth of the matter is that power have improved across board. The only reason why people don"t admit is that they never believe anything good could come out of this Government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omo-agege: I Can’t Be Under Arrest, For What Purpose? / Gov. Dickson Welcomes Apc Defectors / Sowore Speaks At The London "State Of The Nigerian Nation" Summit (9 Years Ago)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.