Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? (35969 Views)

The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated / ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by CuteCeo: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Neyoor:
Just this 1.5 k. m bridge in 4years and yet, Fayose will not let us hear words again.

Come and learn from Ogbeni Aregbesola of Osun state.

Fayose is known for stomach infrastructure, I wonder why he just keep publicizing this one major road over and over again.

Leave road construction for states that appreciated it and continue with your stomach infrastructure.
From who I served in Osun state. That state is a Mess. Excluding Osogbo, most major roads in that state are so terrible
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by lawsbanks: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
FatGuy:
LOL

Do not be deceived by what you see, for this is the same thing I saw and chose Ekiti as one of choices for NYSC and I regretted every day I stayed there.

The State is ran by yahoo boys, so it's either you are one of them or not.

The major means of transportation is okada, and mini buses which ply on Oja Bisi market.

There are still mud houses, and plenty of it, in the state capital. They don't even have up to 5 double rain roads in Ado-ekiti.

The bridge Fayose constructed is actually a misplaced priority in order to syphon money from the state treasury, because the state doesn't need that now, not even in the next 5 years.

In short, Ekiti State is a small self-contained apartment where 'everyone knows everyone'.

And I'll say is the most underdeveloped state in the Southwest, if not Nigeria.

But I sha met my fiancée there, so I'm grateful to them for that.

That's a very big gift my brother. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
need a a complete building plan, check my signature
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
CuteCeo:

From who I served in Osun state. That state is a Mess. Excluding Osogbo, most major roads in that state are so terrible

Which of the major roads do you ply in Osun state that is bad? Mention them and let me see, I hope you are not misinterpreting FG roads for state roads.

You are a joker! You even said excluding Osogbo as if Osogbo is not in Osun state. Who did the roads in Osogbo?

2 Likes

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by olajide8(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell, it cost N120m to do just a kilometre of tarred road now imagine all the tarring gone into the above pictures- that would cost ekiti state all of their federal allocation for 1year, well what do I know- a state shrouded in secrecy, if it were true- they would have flashed this all over the television - documentary, in fact it would be titled Ayodele Fayose development strides- in Ekiti state
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Amarabae(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Abeg, go drink acid!

Yoruba better pass Igbo anytime anyday

Yoruba superior pass Igbo anytime anyday

Yoruba >>>>>>> Igbo anytime anyday

I don't go down the tribalistic path.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by BeijinDossier: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fayose has transformed Ado Ekiti to small London. Fayose all the way. cool
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Trexnemesis(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yes it is. The location is around Fajuyi area along iyin road. Its actually an overhead bridge made to take care of the regular traffic gridlock at the junction connecting governor/bank road and iworoko road to Iyin road. The bridge is about 1.2km, the only one of its type in Ekitiland! All the pictures show different sections of same bridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by jchioma: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Kudos to Fayose if you look well you will notice that apart from the flyover and the filling station nearby the whole environment is dark.

That's the job of Fashola na. Minister of Darkness!
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Follygunners: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Just 1.5% of the whole adoekiti roads.

Really? Make Ryu fireball burn ur Igbo mouth.. angry angry angry

Make Sango olukosun and Thunder fire you so... angry angry angry Ekiti all the way; Yoruba 4 Life!

You dis non-entity forming posh.. angry angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by blazer2018: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

That is the only fly over in the whole of Ekiti state.

And it is a very useless one at that... The fly over leads to the same destination as the road it was built on.

There is no single traffic in the while of Ekiti state and all roads links to each other. so I don't understand what the flyover is about

The designers are as dumb as fayose

How can a fly-over and the road beneath it lead to same destination? Except there is a cross-junction under it sha.

grin

The guy must have bn intimidated by his South West counterparts....He probabaly saw the fly-overs in Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos, and he didn't want to be left out... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Follygunners: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

And it is a very useless one at that... The fly over leads to the same destination as the road it was built on.

There is no single traffic in the while of Ekiti state and all roads links to each other. so I don't understand what the flyover is about

Fly-over is to ease and decongest traffic... go figure. Civil Engineers in the house!

cc Egun Mogaji

2 Likes

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
1.5km of bridge would be advertised for weeks.
Eepain you die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by blazer2018: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Fayose has transformed Ado Ekiti to small London. Fayose all the way. cool

grin grin grin

Haba...with that 1.5 KM fly-over? or are u bn sarcastic?
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Daviddson:
A single flyover, snapped from different directions. cheesy Probably the only one in the whole of a so-called capital city.
for him to be the first to build a fly over in the state is a record, probably some of the citizens might not have seen one except in movies grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Lumig: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
AutoReportNG2:
A twitter username Ojosu Dotun released some mind-blowing pictures of Ado Ekiti the state capital, according to the user, This is what Governor Fayose has turned Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital to. AutoReportNG is not in Ekiti to verify this claim and also to say which areas this beauty are located. From the pictures, one can see an overhead bridge and also some roads that are well lited and adorned. If this is a true reflection of Ado-Ekiti, kudos to the state government. These are some of the pictures...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/is-this-true-reflection-of-ado-ekiti.html

... My fellow Nigerians, I'll beg you not to be deceived by these Fayose ass-lickers, the pictures above are the over-inflated overhead bridge [not the whole Ado-Ekiti] that deny an average Ekiti a meaningful livelihood
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by ajeleseujn(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

How do you expect the dude (fayose) to milk the state if there is no such project as this?
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

This was the same thing they said when Sen. Akpabio started building FLYOVERS in AKWA IBOM especially at Itam, today the FLYOVERS are one of the busiest, and as at then there were no structures that would be compensated for before demolition as it would have been if it was now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Lumig: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

... The main purpose of the project is to siphon money, not to reduce non-existing traffic
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by kennisman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Let them go to Atikankan,Okesha,Odo-Ado and the rest and show us the pictures. Nairaland go fear if dem release the pictures.
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by mosesjida(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol....Nigerians because of one area....there is no town dat doesnt have its affluent area....dat ekiti is so bleeped up wen its comes to infrastructure... dat why I luv abroad..they always give aerial shots... an aerial shot will confirm their rugged capital
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by yoyouyou(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
And no electricity anywhere else? Just those spots?
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by magzey: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
one coner grin grin grin
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by ganie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Trexnemesis:
Yes it is. The location is around Fajuyi area along iyin road. Its actually an overhead bridge made to take care of the regular traffic gridlock at the junction connecting governor/bank road and iworoko road to Iyin road. The bridge is about 1.2km, the only one of its type in Ekitiland! All the pictures show different sections of same bridge.
Did you say regular traffic gridlock? I am sure you dont live there
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Lala234: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
AutoReportNG2:
Whats your take?
That's around Fajuyi park and that's exactly how That place look like and he had embarked on so many projects as well, including a multipurpose market.
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by CuteCeo: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Neyoor:

Which of the major roads do you ply in Osun state that is bad? Mention them and let me see, I hope you are not misinterpreting FG roads for state roads.

You are a joker! You even said excluding Osogbo as if Osogbo is not in Osun state. Who did the roads in Osogbo?

There's no good road in The whole of Iwo, Egbedore, Aiyedire, Olaoluwa LGAs. The Iwo-Osogbo road is an eye sore. And did you see how he spoilt the educational system in Osun state?. They have the 3rd worst educational system in Nigeria
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by kingchris30(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

There is no single traffic in Ekiti state and all roads links to each other. so I don't understand what the flyover is about

The designers are as dumb as fayose.

The thing whey come pain me pass be say this governor is just plain stupid.

The same amount he embezzled wasted building this bridge can be used to build at least 3 companies in Ado Ekiti.

There is no single company in the whole of Ekiti state to provide jobs. The only sources of income are;

Schools (private/public. This includes the higher institutions)

Churches (the number of churches in Ado Ekiti alone are more than the ones in the whole of Nigeria)

Government jobs (with more than 10,000 ghost workers)

Hotels (with strip clubs patronized by politicians)

Filling stations (owned by politicians)

And yahoo (mostly done by indigene of Ado Ekiti)

If you are not working in any of the above you will die of starvation and Joblessness in Ekiti state. This stupid governor rather build bridges that leads nowhere.

Well the citizens of the state deserves everything happening to them.

PS: I lived in Ado Ekiti for 8 years so don't be unfortunate if you wana quote me
you are totally right, I havt seen that type of flyover before
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Engr1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
I see...........

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Billionboi: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Daviddson:
A single flyover, snapped from different directions. cheesy Probably the only one in the whole of a so-called capital city.
how many u b want make e dey
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by megafone: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

There is no single traffic in Ekiti state and all roads links to each other. so I don't understand what the flyover is about

The designers are as dumb as fayose.

The thing whey come pain me pass be say this governor is just plain stupid.

The same amount he embezzled wasted building this bridge can be used to build at least 3 companies in Ado Ekiti.

There is no single company in the whole of Ekiti state to provide jobs. The only sources of income are;

Schools (private/public. This includes the higher institutions)

Churches (the number of churches in Ado Ekiti alone are more than the ones in the whole of Nigeria)

Government jobs (with more than 10,000 ghost workers)

Hotels (with strip clubs patronized by politicians)

Filling stations (owned by politicians)

And yahoo (mostly done by indigene of Ado Ekiti)

If you are not working in any of the above you will die of starvation and Joblessness in Ekiti state. This stupid governor rather build bridges that leads nowhere.

Well the citizens of the state deserves everything happening to them.

PS: I lived in Ado Ekiti for 8 years so don't be unfortunate if you wana quote me
Throughout the construction period of the bridge, the road was closed and traffic diverted. Behold, there was no hold up! I concluded that the bridge leads to nowhere too and it came from nowhere!

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by judedave181: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Neyoor:
Just this 1.5 k. m bridge in 4years and yet, Fayose will not let us hear words again.

Come and learn from Ogbeni Aregbesola of Osun state.

Fayose is known for stomach infrastructure, I wonder why he just keep publicizing this one major road over and over again.

Leave road construction for states that appreciated it and continue with your stomach infrastructure.
Bros shat up!! Aregbe's first tenure 4years he couldn't commission a flyover, he started many projects but he knew people will vote him to complete the project, this man did this in a year, appreciate his work truly not enough but allocation is too small, even fayemi never commission a road.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 / ₦90m Flyboard Strapped To Feet Wows The French President. Outruns Lambo / Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.