Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? (35979 Views)

The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated / ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by danden18: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Plenty bad belle in d house, meanwhile buhari should start and finsih one project lets see
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by olaolaking: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Daviddson:
A single flyover, snapped from different directions. cheesy Probably the only one in the whole of a so-called capital city.
Abi the only one in the whole state

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by spytime(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

That is the only fly over in the whole of Ekiti state.

And it is a very useless one at that... The fly over leads to the same destination as the road it was built on.

There is no single traffic in Ekiti state and all roads links to each other. so I don't understand what the flyover is about

The designers are as dumb as fayose.

The thing whey come pain me pass be say this governor is just plain stupid.

The same amount he embezzled wasted building this bridge can be used to build at least 3 companies in Ado Ekiti.

There is no single company in the whole of Ekiti state to provide jobs. The only sources of income are;

Schools (private/public. This includes the higher institutions)

Churches (the number of churches in Ado Ekiti alone are more than the ones in the whole of Nigeria)

Government jobs (with more than 10,000 ghost workers)

Hotels (with strip clubs patronized by politicians)

Filling stations (owned by politicians)

And yahoo (mostly done by indigene of Ado Ekiti)

If you are not working in any of the above you will die of starvation and Joblessness in Ekiti state. This stupid governor rather build bridges that leads nowhere.

Well the citizens of the state deserves everything happening to them.

PS: I lived in Ado Ekiti for 8 years so don't be unfortunate if you wana quote me
there's no single strip club in ado ekiti, what do call the one at old garage? The one leading to ewi'd palace? How can ado ekiti housed so much church? Be objective in your criticism...
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by triple996(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
9ice
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Lynoverse(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Daz fajuyi at night, wow is okay
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Lynoverse(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
spytime:
there's no single strip club in ado ekiti, what do call the one at old garage? The one leading to ewi'd palace? How can ado ekiti housed so much church? Be objective in your criticism...
Lie lie, ado ekiti is far better than osun state
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by comrChris(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ado Ekiti is a just a village trying to transform into a town. Can't even be compared to Abakaliki.
Even Okesa where the government house is located is filled with ugly mud houses not to talk of atinkankan,okebola,Aremu,etc.

That state is too local jare
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by akum78: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fayose
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Aguata1stson(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
the same thing Bill Gates said. we are more interested in roads that we forget that our government is doing nothing to upgrade health infrastructure and education. because those areas ate not seen everyday

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
judedave181:
Bros shat up!! Aregbe's first tenure 4years he couldn't commission a flyover, he started many projects but he knew people will vote him to complete the project, this man did this in a year, appreciate his work truly not enough but allocation is too small, even fayemi never commission a road.

You're dumb. You were the one that completed all the roads he did in most of Osun state towns during his first tenure. The allocation was too small and yet, Fayemi completed some roads during his time and even constructed a befitting government house which Fayose is staying now.
You are obviously ignorant of the situations of Ekiti during Fayemi's tenure and now that Fayose is rulling.

Why i'm i even arguing with someone that doesn't know that Fayose is just few months to the end of his 4years administration and all he has to show for it is this 1.5k.m bridge

2 Likes

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by fatibof15: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
God bless you real good. For the first time I came across someone who share the same opinion with me. I lived in Ado Ekiti for over twenty-five years, and I saw virtually no need for this flyover. The money used for this project could have been used to develop Ekiti state industrial wise. In the course of my frequent visits lately I asked what has been done to encourage youths in Agriculture and nobody was able to give me answers. It's so unfortunate
KushyKush:

And it is a very useless one at that... The fly over leads to the same destination as the road it was built on.

There is no single traffic in Ekiti state and all roads links to each other. so I don't understand what the flyover is about

The same amount he embezzled wasted building this bridge can be used to build at least 3 companies in Ado Ekiti.

There is no single company in the whole of Ekiti state to provide jobs. The only sources of income are;

Churches (the number of churches in Ado Ekiti alone are more than the ones in the whole of Nigeria)

If you are not working in any of the above you will die of starvation and Joblessness in Ekiti state. This stupid governor rather build bridges that leads nowhere.

PS: I lived in Ado Ekiti for 8 years so don't be unfortunate if you wana quote me

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by adesamix(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
ekiti plp don't appreciate what they ve now, they wil very soon crying like ondo state if they took wrong legs. bye 4 now.

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Yomexshow92(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
u talking of Ado-ekiti,wot about kwara state, Ilorin precisely....All of them are bunch of thieves

KushyKush:

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by PrinceKenne(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
1.5km of bridge would be advertised for weeks.

You mean 1.5kl bridge for 15billion.
Everywhere I see these pictures it's night mode while not d broad day light? I tired for deceit and ignorance of the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Prokaryote: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
For God sake this is capital not other local govt. Meanwhile its just a flyover common with every city in the country....with una education, ur governor still use ur head to eat ewa aganyin
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Precious111(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
This stupid overhyped brigde nobody is using
Mtcheww, it's leading to the same place the one under one it is leading to so what's the usefulness.
The project Is in a bid to embezzle all the money in Ekiti

Stupid white Elephant project
Mtchewwww
In fact all the projects he did are All white elephant projects in a bid to embezzle money

I'm Ekiti and I live there so I'm sure of my facts
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by mcfaze(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shameless Indigenes, you ve lived there for 25 yrs and witness same governor constructed the first dual-carriage road, which you complained about too then (not needed, substandard, not wide), same man came again to change the phase of your streets and here you are teeth-gnashing, is he the only man alive in that state of urs or why can't u too proud Indigenes win and election and show ur prowess in industrial resurgence. Abeg Joooo... All ds Ekiti people sef, una no dey satisfy, and pride too much. As for me, I think we shud appreciate whatever good you get from this politicians cos u can't arrest them if they don't offer. Oya go and arrest Buhari
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Tundeobama(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
There is no place in osun my state Abia and ebonyi has beautiful as fajuyi road in ekiti.Ekiti receive the lowest allocation why compare can you compare oyo to Imo.
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by piagetskinner(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
what is the significance of this fly over...?

this man just wasted billions that could be used to set up revenue generating industries
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by kabarka(m): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2018
AutoReportNG2:
Whats your take?

Is this fajuyi junction?
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by spyglaxx: 5:04am On Apr 18, 2018
When world bank loans you money they also tell you what to do with the money and they bring their own expatriates to handle the job.

If the project will not favour the world bank they ain't giving you Nada. Africa is still under slavery.
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Orofun1: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Bros abeg tell them make them hear o
adesamix:
ekiti plp don't appreciate what they ve now, they wil very soon crying like ondo state if they took wrong legs. bye 4 now.
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Orofun1: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmnnnn, I have gone through the whole thread and I read every single comment and first I will like to answer Autoreport's question, yes the bridge is in Ado Ekiti, and that is the picture at night, I still travel along the same road last night around 8pm and believe me it was beautiful, the traffic lights were all working and motorists were all obeying the traffic lights. Now as to the necessity of such a project in Ado Ekiti I can tell you this that it is needed...like a user said, flyovers are meant to decongest traffic at certain junctions that are notorious for gridlocks and this particular area qualifies for one, the essence of such a project might not be seen today but in the future all travelers along that road will come to realise the importance. As to the cost of the project, me I don't know, but I know government make money from capital projects. May I also point out that I am not an indigene of Ekiti but business transactions take me to that state on a weekly basis and believe me I did see transformation in the level of infrastructural development in the state. I was around when Gov. Fasoye came around the first time when he opened up so many roads just like Gov. Agagu did in Ondo state. Most of the road project started by Gov. Fayose were abandoned after he left office, a vivid example is the Iworoko Ifaki dual carriage way. On the issue of salaries, I will score him low, but let's ask ourselves what is the revenue base of Ekiti State compared with her neighboring state Ondo? Ondo State with 13% oil derivation money monthly as an oil producing state is owing the tertiary institutions staff tons of salary arrears especially Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo. Ekiti is lucky to have a Governor that is building roads but not paying salaries regularly whereas Ondo state is unlucky to have a Governor that is not even paying salaries at all and not constructing roads either. Abeg I tire for Nigeria....my warning to Ekiti people, don't make the same mistake Ondo people made in 2017......PS, I am not a politician neither am I a card carrying member of any political party but I always look at issues objectively , that is what makes me a successful professional. I say the truth always not minding whose ox is gored
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by Bibi294(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Orofun1:
Hmnnnn, I have gone through the whole thread and I read every single comment and first I will like to answer Autoreport's question, yes the bridge is in Ado Ekiti, and that is the picture at night, I still travel along the same road last night around 8pm and believe me it was beautiful, the traffic lights were all working and motorists were all obeying the traffic lights. Now as to the necessity of such a project in Ado Ekiti I can tell you this that it is needed...like a user said, flyovers are meant to decongest traffic at certain junctions that are notorious for gridlocks and this particular area qualifies for one, the essence of such a project might not be seen today but in the future all travelers along that road will come to realise the importance. As to the cost of the project, me I don't know, but I know government make money from capital projects. May I also point out that I am not an indigene of Ekiti but business transactions take me to that state on a weekly basis and believe me I did see transformation in the level of infrastructural development in the state. I was around when Gov. Fasoye came around the first time when he opened up so many roads just like Gov. Agagu did in Ondo state. Most of the road project started by Gov. Fayose were abandoned after he left office, a vivid example is the Iworoko Ifaki dual carriage way. On the issue of salaries, I will score him low, but let's ask ourselves what is the revenue base of Ekiti State compared with her neighboring state Ondo? Ondo State with 13% oil derivation money monthly as an oil producing state is owing the tertiary institutions staff tons of salary arrears especially Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo. Ekiti is lucky to have a Governor that is building roads but not paying salaries regularly whereas Ondo state is unlucky to have a Governor that is not even paying salaries at all and not constructing roads either. Abeg I tire for Nigeria....my warning to Ekiti people, don't make the same mistake Ondo people made in 2017......PS, I am not a politician neither am I a card carrying member of any political party but I always look at issues objectively , that is what makes me a successful professional. I say the truth always not minding whose ox is gored
Don't mind those bitter people, if a governor works, they will complain, if he doesn't, they complain...
Most of these projects can only be executed by a crazy fellow like Fayose... When Fayemi tried such with both ikere and Ado people, they sent him away... Let another government come and give us companies... With good roads and modern market, he has tried!
Re: Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? by ayaomen(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Celebrating mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) / ₦90m Flyboard Strapped To Feet Wows The French President. Outruns Lambo / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.