Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 (776 Views)

The Dragon And Those Who Keep YHVH's Commandments. / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
REVEALATION 12:7

Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

Heaven is only one of the few places in universe where death is not permitted,other are closed against flesh, Michael after he had injured dragon and his angels for several disobediences, himself had become shameful of his activities, he did not have access to Gods any more the angels blocked all his efforts to reach Gods. Where was I? I did not involve in all, it was not a case that concerned me, it was a case at far lower level so I did not involve in it.

But some thing was certain to everyone, dragon had used his knowledge and understanding to commit treason and used some angels against the white throne he must therefore be punished as it is provided. But he did not want to be punished and he committed more and damaged more.

Michael took it upon himself to fight dragon and his angels there was no order from any God to Michael to fight dragon but he did and submitted himself and his angels for punishment after the battle but he was not punish and his case had not been decided and it would not until after everything that had to with dragon and his angels is finally and fully settled. They knew I hate battle or war because who will I battle, I am too big for battle so are the Gods, they do not go to battle, they wait till time of punishment which no one who had sinned can escape.

Michael did not have in plan to fight with Dragon otherwise known as devil or satan, he only wanted him to submit himself for punishment instead dragon and his angels battled with Michael, the battle that led to his exile on earth till today.

Revelation 12: 8 But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels.

Exactly the time Jesus had returned to heaven Dragon had descended on the earth.

WHERE DID HE DESCEND TO?

Dragon and his angels or call him satan had already descended on earth but where was he among human beings? He was not! His account was not found among human beings until a particular time.

Man continued the life that dragon had open their eyes to, war, stealing, idols among others, but there was a provision to reconcile them back to God, owing to the fact that Man was an infant creation so he could be easily manipulated.

Man kept living and seeking God’s forgiveness, doing their best, their best was not enough but that was the best they could do and they kept going and trying but the disobedient curse was taking tour on them that they could not do better but it remained they wanted to do what they had to do to reconcile them back to God that prompted Jesus to come for them.

DISCOVERY OF AMERICAN CONTINENT THE DRAGON BASE

Man continued, putting God in all their endeavours as they kept exploring the earth, making new discoveries and inventions as they were ordered from the beginning, this exploring led to discovery of American Continent.

American Continent was not known place until it was discovered less than 530 years ago, that was when Man and Dragon reunited.

When Michael fought Dragon and the Dragon ran to the earth, he was not found on the earth, he did not descend where humans were living, immediately he left heaven he lost his supernatural power because everything was seized from him when he fought Michael so, he vowed that because he was disowned, rejected and ejected if he would no go back to his position no mankind would save.

Some of the angels who regretted their actions disagreed with him, that led to battle and war among them. This led to some of the angels to depart way with him and they relocated to another part of the world (on the same American Continent Region) and that led to the continued isolation among the countries on the continent till today.

However, they had female angels among themselves, they started producing children, they started productions, inventions, and they started living on and on. There was a thing that they did not fail to do, they did not fail to pass their purpose to their children, and their great grandchildren. The mission to rule heaven or no human enters heaven and they were all growing up with that mentality so, they passed the information of purpose to their descendants till when they had contact with mankind then they started executing the plan one after the other.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FORMED

After the dragon descendants and mankind contacted, that was the right time for the Dragon to start executing it plan, they solicited among themselves to form oneness and that led to USA you know today. All the offering of Dragon and some of the angels descendants agreed and they formed the country we call USA today.

Some angels descendants did not accept to form same country with the Dragon’s descendants but accepted alliance with them. Some angels’ descendants did not accept to form a country with the Dragon’s descendants and also did not accept to share purpose with them as their ancestors had warned them not to.

Part 11 coming soon
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Part 2 continues here.

Who are the people in history of this world?
Africa-Egypt, ethiopia etc, European-Greece, Rome etc, Asian-Iraq, Philippines etc. These are the people, human beings, mankind from Adam and Eve. Those deceived by dragon.

They had life together, they lived together
they fought, they killed they enslaved they were all around one and other for thousands of years. They were visiting one anothers' continents and countries by legs, camels and horses but where was American continent?

American continent was empty then, it was virgin land not until 200 years ago that dragon and his angels after they have fought Micheal and his angels descended on the continent.

AMERIACANS ARE DRAGONS AND HIS ANGELS DESCEDANTS THAT WAS WHY THEY DO NOT HAVE HISTORY WITH MANKIND UNTIL AROUND 500 YEARS AGO. Coming back
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Other countries that were existing along side the ones above on the three continents that hosted mankind are: Nigeria,ghana, Cameron, Kenya, England, Germany, Sweden, France, Chin. Korea, and the rest of them on the three continents.

American continent was too far for mankind to reach, they never new there was another continent because then there was no American continent until dragon landed there 2000 years ago and he started producing kids with female angels
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mission/vision/goal/objective/purpose/plan accomplished.

Mankind was deceived by dragon we concluded maybe because they were infant creations that made it possible for any higher power, angels or Gods to deceive them.

After thousands of years they were again deceived by the same dragon's descendants can we say again they are infant creation?

On the consideration that they are infant creation all possible helps were rendered to them including blood of Jesus so, excuse should we consider now? NO ONE!
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
from time of Jesus till now, 250 years should be enough to heal mankind from their creation deficiency but instead more than 2000 years they became worse.

Since the time they reunited with the dragon's descendants they started multiplying deficiency. Humans are their worst when they suppose to be in their best, the result expected of them.
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is another thing you don't know about me.

I don't like intervening in issues that concern planets except if the issues concern many planets and can lead to problems to the universal problem. If a problem is planetary problem is non of my business. For a problem to be a universal problem it must be happening in several planets then I would come out to do cleaning and throw the trash into the fire that is my job. I do not have issue with planets Gods do.

I am here because I have mission to return universe to what it was. COMPLETE HOLINESS
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gods like going from one planet to the other because their jobs require that. They move from one planet to the other but they do not expose their identities. They lived among people and train them holy ways but I do not like going places except in a mission like this.

When dragon and the angels landed here they produced children and they exposed their identities to their children. They lived like Gods, the little knowledge they had about heaven and creation were put in use, they though their children of many things including medicine, war, weapons but they were not fully put in use until when they reunited with mankind again.
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
And U Forgot To Tell Us That U Were The Secretary Taking Note Of All The Events.
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Who are Americans?

Descendants of dragon and his angels (by birth)

Descendants of dragon and his angels by sexual intercourse

Descendants of dragon and his angels by culture(way of life)

Anyone that lives American life has adopted dragon culturebso, he or she is a descendant of dragon.

Anyone who has sexual intercourse with the descendants ofbdragon by birth has shares blood with dragon therefore he is descendants of dragon

All of them would share the same fate.
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2018
There is always one thing that makes me happy any time I look back to my past.

I always happy that I suffer, I saw well, I was tortured physically, mentally and financially.

That means that I have paid for my sin. I was a great sin to let mankind live, to give mankind a chance was a sin although I did it out of love for life and creation, out of wish for under Gods creations but sincell it did not come out as expected it became a sin.

Who would then suffer all this or we should just pretend as if nobody should be responsible? I said, I myself would be responsible, I will use their hands to punish me, to hurt and to kill me.
All started from me and I would end me.

It is not really easy, I created a painful body and wear it, I feel the pains like fire yet I endure it, I have thoroughly done well, I have received how much I deserve.

I have not only tested not only testd almost all suffering you see on earth.

Hunger in my life time I had been without food for days at difference occasions.

I had lack cloths to wear at difference occasions. There times thatvibwas left with just one trouser and two tops

There were times that I was sicked,i have experienced sickness of different kinds

Nursing of diseases, I have a nursed disease and I am still nursing.

I have gone have dead in the this life, I fainted for some minutes before I came back alive

I had been locked up by police at several occasions, in Ogun state, Edo state,
Kwara State

I had been jailed, I was jailed in Ogun and Kwara.

I had been beaten, insulted and disgrace in public

My cloths torn in public at least two times one of them on the RCCG alter

I had been sent packing by family and friends at least 7 times. 2016 May, I was ejected from a friend's house.

And many others.

I visited other planets with same plan, but they do not suffer me.

I did not hide, I paid. If angel Micheal. I am the only universe operator and I am the only one that can punish me. I have paid. Is it not time to leave, what is it that have not suffered in the life 37 years? hmmm
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2018
One major difference if that if Jesus or any other God has come before me instead of me there would be no consideration for forgiveness because they have to, they must follow the rule fully but the punishment would be light.

Since I am the one here that is indication that universe cleaning is the mission.

As universe operator, it is not my business to punish planet offenders, punishing anyone is not because he has caused trouble in the planet but because I want to clean the universe and I have to have mercy on whom I will have mercy and destroy those I have to destroy.

The point here is that as a universe operator I can forgive anyone who had committed sins to Gods of planets but anyone I choose notvto forgive will experience unlimited and heavy punishment.

If I say I want to forgive you what would you say? What would you do?

Would you accept such offer? I know you will accept it and that is why I hate you, that is why I can not and I will not forgive you. That is why it would be unlimited. You will pay
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
It means that if planet operators were the ones here today they may wish to consider humans for forgiveness since they can not
the rules, they will have to suffer themselves so they can save few people.

But in case of universe operator, there may be a chance for the dragon's angels descendants who regretted their action to be forgiven rather than mankind.

If I will have to save just one person, I will rather consider one of them in place of mankind. Why: because they regretted their action and subject themselves for punishment on earth.

I may find them useful...but however. My job is to make universe holy again. I am not here for anyone, if a God should do that that is not me.
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by alanka(f): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
There is always one thing that makes me happy any time I look back to my past.

I always happy that I suffer, I saw hell, I was tortured physically, mentally and financially.

That means that I have paid for my sin. I became a sinner for letting mankind live, to give mankind a chance was a sin I committed although, I did it out of love for life and creation, out of wish for under Gods creations but since it did not come out as expected it became a sin.

Who would then suffer all this or we should just pretend as if nobody should be responsible? I said, I myself would be responsible, I will use their hands to punish me, to hurt and to kill me.
All started from me and I would end me.

It is not really easy, I created a painful body and wear it, I feel the pains like fire yet I endure it, I have thoroughly done well, I have received how much I deserve.

I have not only tasted it I have also suffered it. almost all sufferings you see on earth.

1 Hunger: in my life time I had been without food for days at difference occasions.

2. Clothing : I had lacked cloths to wear at difference occasions. There wete times that I was left with just one trouser and two tops

3 Sickness: There were times that I was sicked, I have experienced sickness of different kinds

4. Disease: Nursing of diseases, I have a nursed disease and I am still nursing.

5. Half Dead: have gone have dead in the this life, I fainted for some minutes before I came back alive

6 Tortured: I had been locked and beaten up by police at several occasions, in Ogun state, Edo state, Kwara State

7. Imprisoned: I had been jailed, I was jailed in Ogun and Kwara.

8. Public humiliation:I had been beaten, insulted and disgrace in public. My cloths torn in public at least two times one of them on the RCCG alter

9. Ejection: I had been sent packing by family and friends at least 7 times. 2016 May, sent me packing at the middle of the night worst of them all.

10. Vagabond: I spent more than 9 months sleeping in open place still counting

11. Homelessness: I spent more than 90 percent of my adulthood to be homeless still counting.

12. Joblessness: I spent more than half of my adulthood to be unemployed and more than 90 percent as underemplyed.

13. Injury: I have suffered all kinds of injuries, including mark in my body

14. My properties stolen: at different occasions my cloths, shoes, phones, money, bag, and others stole repeatedly. Even after I complained and ask them to pay for the one stolen in January they still came to still more again and again

15. And others

I visited other planets with same plan, but they did not suffer me.

I did not hide, I paid. If angel Micheal has to pay, if Jesus has to pay I also have to pay, I have paid and still paying. I am the only universe operator and I am the only one that can punish me. I have paid. Is it not time to leave? what is it that have not suffered in this life in the last 37 years? hmmm
Re: Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9 by GoodMuyis(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Billyonaire or Oaroloye

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Buried Alive By Members After Assuring Them He Was Going To Resurrect / Caesar To Caesar! What Are Those That Christians Should Give To Caesar / Ncdc Wahala!!! Pastor Chris Sends Strong Message To House Of Rep As This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.