Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (115951 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by shekauvsbuhari: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
What you described is a franchise operation dressed in RCCG garb.

\
mr. Man, in franchise the money would go to the pastors n de church property would belong to the pastor, and de pastor cnt go on transfer. Go n study about franchise my dear.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by bukatyne(f): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Johnson5258:
Well said but a random person cannot pastor in rccg without being a member and has attained the position. May Holy Ghost service go hot!

Hahhahahahahahahahahaa.

Very true.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Teeboi4real(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Even when David knew Saul was faulty he said "he will never lay hands on anointed man of God"

I don't think you are a real pastor.

What I noticed here is that those that are complaining did not pay tithe and if they will pay may be 0.1%. Those that pay 10 to 50% as tithe would never complain.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by dorox(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Teeboi4real:
Even when David knew Saul was faulty he said "he will never lay hands on anointed man of God"

I don't think you are a real pastor.

What I noticed here is that those that are complaining did not pay tithe and if they will pay may be 0.1%. Those that pay 10 to 50% as tithe would never complain.

Who made Adeboye God's anointed? What makes you think that he is God's anointed?
Do not be fooled by his wealth and status, after all the wealth and status the Pharisees had in their day did not stop Jesus from calling them brood of vipers.

These pastors are no different from the Pharisees in the way they exploit and dominate the sheep.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by InvertedHammer: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
mr. Man, in franchise the money would go to the pastors n de church property would belong to the pastor, and de pastor cnt go on transfer. Go n study about franchise my dear.
/
Perhaps, if you would throw down the textbooks and use your brain, you will understand that business models have variants.

RCCG tweaked franchise business model to fit their fraud.

/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Johnson5258: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is that a lie?
bukatyne:

Hahhahahahahahahahahaa.

Very true.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Johnson5258:
Is that a lie?
Is what a lie?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by gabama: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Daviddson:
I do have my own reservations about certain things or sermons being preached in RCCG, but I'll not blindly believe that pastor Adeboye is doing any of them for intentional personal gains or that he's another satanic man hiding under the garb of "pastor". Not at all!
MODIFIED
Knowledge is progressive. There are certain things you know now that you didn't know a year ago; this is why he makes changes time and time again. No church does not have its own share of errors, mis-teachings, etc.
At the moment, I do not believe that tithing has a place in the New Testament dispensation.

MATTHEW 23:23 (NLT) (SAID BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF)
23“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens,23:23 Greek tithe the mint, the dill, and the cumin. but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. YOU SHOULD TITHE, YES, but do not neglect the more important things."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by aenbj: 3:40am On Apr 25, 2018
well all I know is that dad freez will stand before God judgement on this issue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by aenbj: 3:53am On Apr 25, 2018
those who pay tith really are not complaining.sit down and check through the Bible for yourself .please don't join freez and the like they don't have were they are going.by the way who is freez?that want to correct the body of Christ?hmmmmm no were to be found don't stand by him is case may be like those who opposes Moses?keep off from him.pleasethose who pay tith really are not complaining.sit down and check through the Bible for yourself .please don't join freez and the like they don't have were they are going.by the way who is freez?that want to correct the body of Christ?hmmmmm no were to be found don't stand by him is case may be like those who opposes Moses?keep off from him.pleasethose who pay tith really are not complaining.sit down and check through the Bible for yourself .please don't join freez and the like they don't have were they are going.by the way who is freez?that want to correct the body of Christ?hmmmmm no were to be found don't stand by him is case may be like those who opposes Moses?keep off from him.please
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by M0ron: 4:20am On Apr 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

SERIOUSLY I SAW THAT CLAUSE ON THE RCCG REDEMPTION CAMP FORM AND CRINGED!! HOW ON EARTH DOES A SANE MAN WITH BRAINS FILL SUCH A FORM WITH SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS CLAUSE? FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORANT.IF YOU PURCHASE LAND IN REDEMPTION CAMP WITH YOUR MONEY AND ENDS UP DEVELOPING THE LAND WITH PROPERTY ALL THAT WILL BE LOST IF EVENTUALLY YOU LEAVE THE CHURCH.THAT WAS THE CLAUSE ON THE LANDS BEEN SOLD AT THE REDEMPTION CAMP

Can I get a soft copy of this agreement?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by M0ron: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2018
jchioma:

What you should ask is: How these claims true? Let some persons with a counter claim come out to debunk these allegations.

Idiot,
W
He who alleges proves.
Burden of proof is on those alleging to prove their allegations and not for us to prove they are not true
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by M0ron: 4:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Emmacolinho:
i
Secondly, lands are not sold in the Redemption Camp!!! It's given based on certain terms that if you ain't cool with, you can back off
Do you mean the 'owners' never pay a fine for the land?

Could you kindly name the terms?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by lastmessenger: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Pangea:
The body of Christ needs urgent reform
seriously we need urgent reforms. As matter of fact the body of Christ need to be decentralized. How can you have one thousand rccg branches in one small city.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Emmacolinho(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
M0ron:

Do you mean the 'owners' never pay a fine for the land?

Could you kindly name the terms?
You'd pay development levies which include water, Get a letter of recommendation from your PICP, And you must have good records and there must be at least one member of the RCCG in your Nuclear family if not, you can take your house and relocate
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by M0ron: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Emmacolinho:

You'd pay development levies which include water, Get a letter of recommendation from your PICP, And you must have good records and there must be at least one member of the RCCG in your Nuclear family if not, you can take your house and relocate
I can see how the arrangement ALWAYS works against the subscribers.

It's like Hotel California. You are free to enter but you can't leave.

Home ownership is a long term thing and if i was to get into it, I'd divorce my faith from such an exercise.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by mikeaims: 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
Some people don't know what Christianity is all about. they were simply born into it and adapted the practices given to them. Many of our G.Os grew up in paganic environs and when they opened their churches they simply mixed human wisdom with the Bible. this is why when they want to deceive people they use unverified stories to convince people to believe or fear them.
anointing is the same for all Christians as long a u have given your life to Jesus.
I pity people who believe every word of their pastors. Pastors are not God. they make mistakes like u and I. they fall sick like u and I. they have martial problems like ordinary people do. they are not special beings to be treated specially. we can respect them because they are in leadership positions but if they abuse their office, the congregation should not spare them.
I have never heard any white pastor or bishop that brought Christianity to us curse any church member because of money they refused to be deceived. This cursing of members emanated from paganic practice.
if u condone evil or silent over the evil in your church, it means u are part of it.
Until the church starts to emphasize on salvation Of Jesus Christ and Love of God, fake pastors will continue with their wicked practices and the Muslims will take advantage to convert many confused Christians to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by OXLANDOWN: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GENERAL OVERSEER, RCCG, PASTOR E. ADEBOYE
I am a member of the RCCG who unfortunately has fallen victim of the whims and tricks of one of your pastors, Segun Odewunmi of the Restoration Parish, situated at 223A, Agege Motor Rd., Mushin, Lagos.
The above-mentioned building which has 4 floors was built by my late father, of which I own the 1st floor, one of my brothers own the ground floor and another, the 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground and 1st floors were earlier rented by Union Bank while the 2nd and 3rd floors were rented by Pastor Segun.
The pastor claims he has an agreement with my brother who owns the 2nd and 3rd floors to purchase those floors but has decided to forcefully take over the 1st floor which is mine. I called the Pastor severally to warn him to stay clear of my floor because if he has an agreement to purchase my brother’s assets, such an agreement cannot be extended to encompass me, as we are separate individuals. He rebuffed all my warnings and continued renovation work on the house which he started without notifying me. I contacted several family members and some RCCG pastors to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone but to no avail. On July 3, 2018, after all pleas fell on deaf ears, I got my lawyer to write to Pastor Segun to stop work in and stay off my property. Still, he did not relent. He went ahead to fix floor tiles, install toilets and sinks, put up some windows. I figured it was best I install doors as he had taken the previous ones off. I bought 2 steel doors, bought materials for installation and paid workers to install them. On Sept 14, the workers got to my property, only to be mercilessly beaten by Pastor Segun and his thugs. The materials, including doors, bags of cement, bags of sand, blocks, tools and other were thrown outside the gate, where some have been taken by passers-by, and others still lie till today.
Being a Christian, I believed the issue could be resolved amicably and I instructed my lawyer to book a meeting with Pastor Segun to hear out the matter. They held a meeting on Sept 21, 2018, after which Pastor Segun brought up an expense list of over 30million naira with a 5million worth of damages included. He claims damages on the grounds that he planned to use my floor for a school and he has restructured the floor to suit that purpose (without my consent). At the meeting, Pastor Segun said he had spent 88million in the renovation of the whole building out of which I have to pay him over 30million for the renovation of my floor (which I never gave him permission to do) otherwise I have no option but to sell the floor to him.
On Oct. 4, 2018, after reporting the issue to the police, I decided to go ahead to install doors again. I bought materials and paid workers to carry out the job. On arrival, my workers discovered Pastor Segun has gone ahead to install his own doors on my floor, affirming his intent to usurp the property. Once again, Pastor Segun called upon his thugs to send my workers away and throw my materials outside the gate.
In light of all these, please Pastor Segun should be asked the following questions.
1. Has he ever had any agreement with me to purchase my property? If yes, when? Agreed price? Date of payment? Form of payment? Sale Agreement? Deed of Transfer?
2. Before he went ahead to start renovation work, did he inform me? Did he tell me the start and end date or the duration of the project? Did he notify me of the extent of work to be done? Did he obtain my consent to alter my floor plan? Did he seek my consent before destroying my BQ?
3. Pastor Segun should explain his intentions why he has refused to desist from working on my floor after being warned formally and informally to keep off the floor. I believe its all an attempt to extort money from me or forcefully make me give up the property to him.
4. The right Pastor Segun has to take over my property and bar my workers from gaining access to it. THE FLOOR IS LEGALLY MINE.
It seems unreasonable and unheard of, that, someone will spend 88million from the coffers of the church on a building that has not been purchased by the church. It is possible Pastor Segun could have made fraudulent presentations/misrepresentations to the church to have such money released to him for his own personal interests, as this still baffles me. I am pleading with the church to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone and refrain from using his thugs to beat up every worker I send to my property.
I humbly await on the G.O. and the pastors and elders in the church to intervene in the issue and restore my confidence in the church as I believe his intervention in this matter will be with the wisdom of King Solomon.
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.
October 12, 2018
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Blessedman3056:
That man is not RCCG pastor all what he has said are all rubbish. In RCCG you remit 70% of the money and you keep 30% for running the church. From that 70% that is where pastors are being paid from, and when the parish needs financial assistance they still give you from that 70%• this man who call himself a pastor needs to be born again.
How many times do parishes get assistance from that 70 percent... why not each parish keep 50 or 60 percent and remit 40 or 50 percent... see this thing de dicey sometimes I was a zonal coordinator of nccf in service we remit 60 percent in our state to headquarters...use 40 percent to run things..in our zone..if a zone is not buoyant 40 percent can be small then when u ask for assistance nothing comes most times... this led to some zonal cord and asst lieing on funds from tithes since offering and donations ain't remited... so let's assume tithes is 100k instead of recording 100k to remit 60k they can record 70k record the remaining 30k as donations...u see what each parish remit is already a large pool so why take 70...?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Stanleyq: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
De point is.. We Cant pay tithe as required by God, 1 of 10 of what u have. Can u divide all what u have into 10 and give God 1 of them
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by CookingPot(f): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Prdo:
The devil is a liar. This so called revelation/exposition is nothing short of an attack on the church of the living God. If you are not satisfied with the mode of doing things in the RCCG, you should leave the church quietly and not blaspheme the church of God.
Helo sir
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by CookingPot(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2020
exlinkleads:
Not up till now, people are beginning to learn the true color of Enoch Adeboye and his church, Redeemed Christain Church of God, RCCG. All thanks to OAP Daddy Freeze for opening the eyes of many Nigerians to the antics of this very untouchable pastors and GOs. Adeboye trended in bad light on social media few days ago as a video surfaced on net were he was advising his pastors to tell their congregation that if they don't pay tithes, they will not make heaven.

However, A former pastor of Redeemed Christian Church of God has resigned from the popular church and has granted interviews to celebrate his "freedom" and "expose" the things he says goes on in the church.

The Pastor, identified simply as pastor Wellington, went on air to accuse the church of being a franchise that makes money from members by putting fear in them and laying curses on them. He added that pastors are aware of this but are afraid to leave because the church has tied their properties to their membership and if they leave, they will lose everything.

Pastor Wellington called the prestigious RCCG a "Tower of Babel" and said, "it will take only God to pull down that Tower of Babel."

When he was informed that his video announcing his resignation had gone viral, Pastor Wellington said: .

"It is the Lord's doing and it's wonderful in our sight. Let it continue, let everybody hear it. I won't hide my own identity. Other pastors in the Redeemed can continue to hide their own identity. I am free. That is the demonstration of my freedom."

"So let the whole world hear what is happening within the RCCG. And I believe my testimony will be a good one, I mean, a help to all others that are in the system.

He went ahead to claim that the leader of the church was placing pastors under curses.

He said:

"I thank God that the word that I made mention of that they were putting us under curse has been confirmed through the video that you have been playing since Monday. And that even if one paid his tithe, he's still under curse."

Pastor Wellington also spoke about the different ways the church gets its income from members by collecting unending offerings and donations under different names.

He claimed that the African mission offering, which must be donated every first Sunday of each month, "goes directly to the pocket of pastor Foluke Adeboye, the wife of Adeboye."

He also claimed that RCCG is a franchise system of operation, where each parish belongs to each pastor and the pastors of each branch are expected to pay 70-75 per cent of their income to the headquarters of the church while they take the remaining for themselves. In order word, the church is loaning their brand to them in return for members' money

"You are to run with the parish. Just give them their own portion. They're borrowing you the logo and they're borrowing you their members," he claimed.

He added:

"That already has made many pastors to go into stealing because the 30 and 20 per cent that remains is not enough for them. So they have to lie, they have to cheat. They will do different kinds of things."

He also alleged that pastors of RCCG have bought lands in Redemption camp using money made from their church. But if they dare leave the Redeemed Christian Church of God, they will lose all their properties in Redemption camp. He added that as a result of this, many pastors are aware of what goes on in the church but their hands are tied and they cannot come out for fear of losing all they have.

He said:

"So what I did by leaving Redeemed Christian Church of God, many pastors in the Redeemed will not be able to do it. Many presently are hearing what you are saying but they cannot come out, because if they dare come out, they will lose everything that they've invested in the same system for many many years.

"So Redeemed is a Tower of Babel."

OAP Freeze shared the video on YouTube to promote his Free The Sheeple movement. Watch the rest of the claims Pastor Wellington made in the video below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/pastor-celebrates-his-freedom-as-he.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MreasY9eWuI
I am just hearing this
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by psychalade: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Christianity is a pagan religion.
It is a SUN worship pagan ritual practiced on "Sunday" (day of the sun)
People do follow follow, if they had researched, they would have discovered the quantum evil the roman catholic church has foisted on the human race especially the black people! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.