Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Book Review: "The Builder Never Stops" - Nelson Igwe Uko - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Review: "The Builder Never Stops" - Nelson Igwe Uko (869 Views)

When a heart stops / Book Review: The Smart Money Woman By Arese Ugwu / Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review: "The Builder Never Stops" - Nelson Igwe Uko by HRLNEWS: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nelson Uko in “The Builder Never Stops” has provided the essential requirements for success, good health and longevity while emphasizing the necessary ingredients of a stable society which include loving caring family, God-fearing culture, hard work, proper value for money and purposeful people-oriented leadership. In this autobiography, written in conversational style, which makes for pleasant reading, Nelson harvests wisdom from personal, family, town, clan, regional, national and international experiences which cover his life of over 100 years.

“My Father Told Me” is a Major Plank of the Bed on which Anthropology Lies
The book reveals the prime importance of appropriate parenting in the upbringing of a child. Uko Igwe Okpo, the father of Nelson, was a man of commanding courage and authoritative presence. He was very wealthy but not ostentatious. He had a large, caring, generous heart. He used his wealth to support the less privileged and promote community causes. He had no ...

READ FULL REVIEW HERE >>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/04/book-review-builder-never-stops-nelson.html

(1) (Reply)

Church Observer / Yahoo Boy In De Making. / [INTERVIEW] My First Time On A Movie Set, I Was Nervous – Actress Olabisi Adeyem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.