Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It (34146 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by CastedDude: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
A four-year-old boy has been given a reason to smile again after undergoing surgery to correct his 'windswept' legs. According to reports, the boy's mother made a promise to her little boy, that no matter what it took she would fix his legs.

After a long journey through orthopedic surgery and physiotherapy, the young boy is good to go as he was seen in an elated mood with his mother.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/boy-all-smiles-after-undergoing-surgery-to-correct-his-windswept-legs-photos.html

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by mikejj(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin. the boy na Ussher .that i.d for him neck

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by kestolove95(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
what about the windswept body?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by thesicilian: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hope for the hopeless. That's what we should all live for.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by ogilivictor: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wow

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by benthemez: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by Dammylois(f): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beautiful...thank God for technology

7 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by wellmax(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beautiful.
Thank God for science

6 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by mosho2good: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YORUBA MOVIES How can a man be driving his car and then an assasin shot him only for him to park his car before he dies

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alihamdullilahi

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by mosho2good: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YORUBA MOVIES How can a man be driving his car and then an assasin shot him only for him to park his car before he dies

16 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by YorubaAssasin: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
God bless his heart!
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by missioner(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
was it done in here in Nigeria ?
asking for a friend.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by Afamed: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Don't make jest of your fellow human being. it's unIslamic.

6 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by castrol180(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Good
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by daiksworld: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
mikejj:
Yeye dey worry u. abeg shift jor

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by Stallion93(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dammylois:
Beautiful...thank God for technology
Same technology BoKo Haram say it is Haram. We just can't be real. Just see the smiles and the changed straight legs, what can be more realistic than that?

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by wakes: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Great!
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by francisduru: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
I want to see you walk my boy
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by HoodBillionaire: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
dah one good sef
Yoruba movies na shiiiit
dia contracts na always mouth
make shift office always empty
id rather watch savage kingdom on animal planet
dan Yoruba movies
mosho2good:
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YORUBA MOVIES
How can a man be driving his car and then an assasin shot him only
for him to park his car before he dies
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by blazer2018: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:

You ehn... grin

One at a time now...now that the leg has bn adjusted a little...the physio will work on the body a little, and i guess it will take some time for the body to straighten up a little...but i doubt if it can be straighten u 100% sha..

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by lawalosky(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
mikejj:
bahd boi.... I get u but is inhuman to say that....
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by nanakgh(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
these are some of the miracles science can do. provable without failure. miracles that actually change lives.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by obaataaokpaewu: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
There is this joy I have each time I read this kind of news. Tumor removal, "leg straightening". Thank God for the child

7 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by blazer2018: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
There's nothing like mother's love sha...she probably saved up for years to raise money for his corrective surgery...Now son, grow up well and make it big so that you can take good care of ur mum.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
his K-Leg is amusement to others are they trying to tell God he is wrong by creating him that way

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by Amarabae(f): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wow.
That's great.
What a joy on the Mother's face
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by kennisman(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
mosho2good:
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YORUBA MOVIES
How can a man be driving his car and then an assasin shot him only
for him to park his car before he dies

Why you dey waste ur tyme watching nollywood when you know d end of there story at the beginning. I pity you sha. May God help you.
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by smartiyke78: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thank God 4 u boy.
If its in d north, ur destiny wld hv ended as a street begger.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by somto811(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
mosho2good:
hahaha
Re: 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It by Josephjnr(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm! Good for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Causes Heartburn After Beans Consumption And What Is The Remedy? / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ / US Confirms Monkeypox Virus From Texas Resident Who Travelled From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.