Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,338 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Government Cannot Do Everything For Us- Tosbaj's Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Government Cannot Do Everything For Us- Tosbaj's Story (887 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Cannot Do Everything For Us- Tosbaj's Story by Tosdam(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Can we meet you?

Yes. I'm Olaobaju Oluwatosin Isaac, professionally baptized has Indispensable_TOSBAJ. I'm a final year Law student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

The name Indispensable_Tosbaj is not alien to most Great Ife students, can you tell us how you manage to achieve that?

Well, let me start from the TOSBAJ... It is the combination of my surname and my name Olaobaju and Tosin which make TOSBAJ... The 'Indispensable', which means extremely Important and Necessary", was gotten from one of my favorite songs in Secondary School. And I have always wanted to be relevant and important to the society and contribute my own quota to the development of our great nation Nigeria. So I added the adjective to my nick name and it becomes Indispensable_TOSBAJ.

We have seen many pictures tagged Indispensable_Tosbaj, can you tell us the story behind it?

Well, to God be the Glory. I'm a Law student as well as a professional photographer, I can say I fell in love with pictures since my childhood. I really have strong passion for pictures and beautiful things. Maybe because my Dad is also a Professional photographer, he is the CEO of WOLBAJ Multimedia studio in Ile-Ife. He taught me most of the things I know. Although at first I didn't want to pay attention to it but when I got to OAU I developed more interest in photography. There is no way you won't want to know some other things apart from academics once you are a Great Ife student (lol). I developed myself; learning more from my Dad and my friends that are into photography. I realised that photography isn't just a profession but also a means of making other people smile because people cherish how beautiful they are or how beautiful their environment. I believe with passion, good vision and hard work I will make it to the top. I improved on myself and I came up with the brand TOSBAJ_Concept” coined from Indispensable_TOSBAJ.

Source https://successstoryinlife..com.ng/2018/04/government-cannot-do-everything-for-us.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Government Cannot Do Everything For Us- Tosbaj's Story by Dorlarphor10: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
You get mouth
You shall wan show

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply And Get Successfully For 2019 Union Bank Management Trainee Program / Do We Lie About Bank Pay? I Think To Some Extent / Need Your Opinion- To Come Home Or Stay In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.