Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) (37508 Views)

Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by blessedman12: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=IgbosAreOsus post=66794269]For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.
Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less then 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they dont exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined.
[/quote u are very foolish for calling the igbos osus.

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by lordyugo: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less then 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they dont exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined.

It's either u need a psychotic pill or deliverance cos u r really leading a troubled nd depressing life.
How do u wake up every morning? Dats a miracle

3 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Tundeobama:
all, I humbly plead wit u all to vote our outstanding Tobi TO FINAL BBNAIJA. E.G voteTobi TO 35052 SPREAD OUT, TNX ALL.
If you are not related to this tobi of a guy or a friend of his and you are campaigning for him then you must be out of your mind. After voting then what next for the voters?
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Yes Bro, Igbosareosus And Osuigbo, Pls Do Justice To Them.
You way be Buhari what have you done for Nigerians

Give me 10 things you have done then i will exercise ban on the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
You way be Buhari what have you done for Nigerians

Give me 10 things you have done then i will exercise ban on the guy
grin Haba! Sickness No Gree Me Nah, Whereas Change Begins With You.
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Krisddon: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Please I'm looking for the market that they used to sell locust beans

Just go straight, after the mortuary by the right. As you're going, no find trouble oh cos invisible hand fit slap u!
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
BuhariSelf:
grin Haba! Sickness No Gree Me Nah, Whereas Change Begins With You.
you see

Right now I have decide my judgment on Osuigbo

And Here is my judgment

On 17/4/2018 at 8.45pm Osuigbo was accused of access Nairaland with three accounts which is against NL rules Nof.19 .

investigation carried on Osuigbo account by my term of experts was found/indicate he committed no crime against Nl.

I hereby declared Osuigbo free of any accusations against him and I sentence BuhariSelf to 10 months ban with hard labour

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
he be like say all of una don craze, with this nonsense program all of you are watching
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by homebase(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please how do i vote for Tobi in BBNaija?
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by sherylng(f): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
he be like say all of una don craze, with this nonsense program all of you are watching
lol

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Blessed200016: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
By public opinion. I'm in for Tobi Tobenson
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by cutedela: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wow,they both look great and compatible
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Killurself: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nedfed:
And my pastor said BBNaija na nonsense show. Do u know BBNaija has helped many now Can see the heart broken finding love grin Teddy A and bambam Lolu and Anto Cee-c and who?
Cee-c and Sadist
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by franudi: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Osu go to hell
This is a demented fellow. He needs help.

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by AdemolaA2: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Please I'm looking for the market that they used to sell locust beans

They used to but not anymore
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by franudi: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
[s][/s]
Shut up osu
This nonsense preaching trick won't work.
Tribalism is the only thing still keeping that VILE ceeci in that house so the tribalism must play in favor of Tobi too.
If not because of Alex, an Igbo girl, that your Tobi would have come home slnce. Ewu.

4 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
See ehn, truth is, Igbos will not vote a Yoruba on BBN...that is fact. They are the most tribalistic and bigoted Nigerians. Efe won last year ahead of Bisola because Igbos could not stand a Yoruba winner. Tayo didn't win BBA because Igbos could not stand a Yoruba winner. Say what you want, that is the bitter and honest truth. Miracle will win on Sunday, only because Yorubas did not play the ethnic card. Other than that, Miracle, Alex, Nina and Ceecee do not deserve to be finalists ahead of Aneeka, Ifu Enada, Lolu and Teddy A. that na fact!
You, my friend, are mad

2 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Bamz(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
prela:
Is somebody Preggy.....i see some bump

The bumps are in your eyes hun tongue
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Krisddon:

Just go straight, after the mortuary by the right. As you're going, no find trouble oh cos invisible hand fit slap u!

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Epic wink.. . I won't find trouble
Nice 1!
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by thatigboman: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lajet:

Stop wasting your time for Tobi because Nigeria will vote for the best. Tobi will be 3rd, 4th or 5th position that is the sad truth
aunty tobi d gossip will b 4th.
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
See ehn, truth is, Igbos will not vote a Yoruba on BBN...that is fact. They are the most tribalistic and bigoted Nigerians. Efe won last year ahead of Bisola because Igbos could not stand a Yoruba winner. Tayo didn't win BBA because Igbos could not stand a Yoruba winner. Say what you want, that is the bitter and honest truth. Miracle will win on Sunday, only because Yorubas did not play the ethnic card. Other than that, Miracle, Alex, Nina and Ceecee do not deserve to be finalists ahead of Aneeka, Ifu Enada, Lolu and Teddy A. that na fact!

I agree with you. Most of the evicted housemates know their onion more than the present HM but that's how life is.

The first shall become the last.
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by dadavivo: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
sehin79:
lolu would sure do well in politics.
In which country
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
b like say anto don get belle..or is my eyez deceivement me?
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by shallysgirl: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Keep deceiving yourself with your senseless imagination.
SO WHO IS THE BEST? MIRACLE AND CEECI (TWO IGBO HOUSEMATES)
You think even without Yorubas playing the senseless tribalism game like you osus, ceeci can beat Tobi? I laugh in osu.
The least Tobi will get is the second place.
You'll cry out balls when the announcement is made.
Cry for what.
Congratulations to Tobi if he wins.
Stop blabbing jazz before you die of pains.

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by shallysgirl: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2018
TheAngry1:
Lies!
I thought igbos have the lowest population of the major 3?

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by OYIBN: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if

not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.

You are the one that needs to be examined. If not, you won't think you have to tell me how to spend my hard-earned money. I am proudly Yoruba and l am. supporting and voting for Cee-C. If you are not pleased go and hug a transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 18, 2018
TheAngry1:
You are a big disgrace for bringing tribalism into BBNaija. For your information the Ahneeka, Ifu Ennada and even Princess you mentioned are both Igbos too. Are you now saying that Igbos voted them out too?

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 2:42am On Apr 18, 2018
TheAngry1:
did you you vote?
Re: Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) by expert234: 4:32am On Apr 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Anyone trying to bring tribalism into the BBN game is a slowpoke

You'll be surprised that they are doing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name / Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.