Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / (441 Views)

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Spatman: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers IN NIGERIA that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Blakjewelry(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Spatman:
Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks
You can only get it from china
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Spatman: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Blakjewelry:

You can only get it from china
OK thanks
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Cee9(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Can you visit Anambra state?...
Crystal concept technical and agro allied services awka.
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Spatman: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cee9:
Can you visit Anambra state?...
Crystal concept technical and agro allied services awka.
Yes of course...Thanks a lot. Are you there in Anambra?
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Cee9(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Spatman:

Yes of course...Thanks a lot. Are you there in Anambra?
Yes..worked with them..
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries / by Aremolekunowo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
you can get them in Layi Oyekan street Mushin Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay For Sale / Massive Cassava Tuber From A Backyard Farm / Coconut Oil Available For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.