Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Islam Is The Only True Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is The Only True Religion (2805 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is The Only True Religion by aminasa: 1:01am On May 15, 2010
Prophecies about prophet Mohammad exist even in the Bible

http://www.answering-christianity.com/open_challenge.htm
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by thehomer: 1:18am On May 15, 2010
True Religion.

grin grin grin grin

You really crack me up.
What makes a religion "true"?
Validation or invalidation by another religion?
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Ikengawo: 2:04am On May 15, 2010
^lol. if islam is the only true religion why did you have to validate that point using the 'untrue' christian bible?
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Osama10(m): 2:15am On May 15, 2010
Ikengawo:

^lol. if islam is the only true religion why did you have to validate that point using the 'untrue' christian bible?

That only shows his foolishness and stupidity.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by aminasa: 2:41am On May 15, 2010
because we muslims believe that Allah sent down many prophets before,including Moses and Jesus,so there is truth in the Bible, but with time people changed a lot so the true Bible doesnt exist anymore
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by gomis(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2010
Islam is the right religion and would always be.

Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by FMK(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2010
what is showing the truth in your religion ?
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by mazaje(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2010
Islam remains an arabic culture and way of life imposed on others. . . .Allah remains imaginary and the koran remains a mythical book. . . .
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by solababy: 10:45am On May 15, 2010
dear amina i hope you continue enjoying helping the Arabs defend their history and culture for them. That is why we Africans have always been slaves and will continue to be slaves to other people. instead of modernizing our own cultural heritage and believing in ourselves we import other peoples worldview wholesale without any imagination or originality.  Can you imagine an Arab helping Jews defend Judaism and calling Judaism the only true religion? i tell you that no Arab will ever do that and no Jew will ever call Islam the only true religion because they have their own culture and don't need to do follow-follow like dogs behind other people. The Arabs are laughing at you behind your back. do you know what Arabs call all black people-kaffirs, and that includes you who think you are their friend because you are Muslim tongue
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by johndavid1(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2010
solababy:

dear amina i hope you continue enjoying helping the Arabs defend their history and culture for them. That is why we Africans have always been slaves and will continue to be slaves to other people. instead of modernizing our own cultural heritage and believing in ourselves we import other peoples worldview wholesale without any imagination or originality.  Can you imagine an Arab helping Jews defend Judaism and calling Judaism the only true religion? i tell you that no Arab will ever do that and no Jew will ever call Islam the only true religion because they have their own culture and don't need to do follow-follow like dogs behind other people. The Arabs are laughing at you behind your back. do you know what Arabs call all black people-kaffirs, and that includes you who think you are their friend because you are Muslim tongue
in fact you are too much,this is like a letter from saint Paul to the Jews. talk some sense into her i feel like making you my personal adviser.you three much!! lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by aminasa: 5:08pm On May 15, 2010
dear amina i hope you continue enjoying helping the Arabs defend their history and culture for them. That is why we Africans have always been slaves and will continue to be slaves to other people. instead of modernizing our own cultural heritage and believing in ourselves we import other peoples worldview wholesale without any imagination or originality. Can you imagine an Arab helping Jews defend Judaism and calling Judaism the only true religion? i tell you that no Arab will ever do that and no Jew will ever call Islam the only true religion because they have their own culture and don't need to do follow-follow like dogs behind other people. The Arabs are laughing at you behind your back. do you know what Arabs call all black people-kaffirs, and that includes you who think you are their friend because you are Muslim Tongue

Islam is an universal religion,before his death the prophet said to his followers, dont think an arab is better then a black man,dont think you are better then a yellow man,you are judged only by your actions,not your colour-Plus,the first muazzin was Bilal (r.a),and he was an african.The prophet sent the first muslims to Africa to seek help,,and as you see,Africa is part of early islamic history

The religion that is as white as it can be is actually christianity.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Ikengawo: 7:57pm On May 15, 2010
i guess his followers didn't listen to him.

islam is the worst major religion cause it tries too hard to consume ones life and its followers are zombie like and lack a free will or mind.its becoming a cancer to the world.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by solababy: 3:59pm On May 16, 2010
dear amina. the technique of imperialism is the same world over. if people want to make you their slave they will first tell you that you are their brother when you start following them the way they treat you will tell you more than their words. have you seen the way ondo people who like to eat dog play with their dogs but later they kill and eat it. my family had a pet broiler chicken for one year we killed it to celebrate last Christmas. do you know the history of transsaharan slave trade in east Africa? do you know the history of jihad across east Africa to the western Sudan how Allah sent your Arab "brothers" to slaughter the black kaffirs in the name of god? Mohammed went to the Ethiopians only because he had no choice. his life was being threatened. and as far as your reference to Christianity is concerned you can address yourself to Christians for i am not a christian. the only thing i can say is that Jesus did not fight wars killing people to force them to convert to his religion. the reason why people don't like your religion is that it is too associated with violence and bloodshed. you Muslims should really take time to think about that. There is no way you can convert a reasoning man to a religion which says he will go to paradise if he kills his pagan neighbour tongue
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Jaideyone(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2010
^^^you've said it all. These people have been brainwashed. I'ld rather go back to worshiping trees than be a muslim
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Kay17: 3:48pm On May 17, 2010
Is this a joke? grin grin. All they know to destroy in the name of Allah, can't Allah fight his battles? undecided
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by chakula: 4:22pm On May 17, 2010
amina_sa:

because we muslims believe that Allah sent down many prophets before,including Moses and Jesus,so there is truth in the Bible, but with time people changed a lot so the true Bible doesnt exist anymore

you are right sister.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by bouymoyo(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2010
Don't let us mis use these thread to complicate religion or start another crises, the poster only share his/her view . and if not why not truly islam is truth.forget some ethnical morons in Nigeria that causes choas up and down,in the name of religion.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by donkarly(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2010
a religion of hate and violence true religion?a religion that forbids its members converting to other religions true religion?i hear you undecided
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Kgdavid(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2010
i thought there was trash childboard somewhere here? poster you lost your way?? looking for the satan worshippers? sory o but satan has been evicted from this section and given a temporal lodging in our boys quaters (islam childboard). true religion indeed, what makes it the true religion? islam is the most blatantly man made religion i have ever seen. a religion that encourages murder in the name 77 virgins in heaven. such idiotic stupidity. so heaven is now one giant orgy? woman are just sexual objects right? 77 virgins to one man! meaning that the first 77 days of the guys entry into heaven will be about dis virgining people. carry on o! but how about for the women? do you people also have 77 male virgins waiting for you? lmao im sure you will enjoy that. a religion where a prophet will mess up and then tell the people that god said it was permissible for him but not for them, una de crase
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Jaideyone(m): 5:37am On May 18, 2010
^^^ lol, 77virigns.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by aminasa: 6:46am On May 18, 2010
dear amina. the technique of imperialism is the same world over. if people want to make you their slave they will first tell you that you are their brother when you start following them the way they treat you will tell you more than their words. have you seen the way ondo people who like to eat dog play with their dogs but later they kill and eat it. my family had a pet broiler chicken for one year we killed it to celebrate last Christmas. do you know the history of transsaharan slave trade in east Africa? do you know the history of jihad across east Africa to the western Sudan how Allah sent your Arab "brothers" to slaughter the black kaffirs in the name of god? Mohammed went to the Ethiopians only because he had no choice. his life was being threatened. and as far as your reference to Christianity is concerned you can address yourself to Christians for i am not a christian. the only thing i can say is that Jesus did not fight wars killing people to force them to convert to his religion. the reason why people don't like your religion is that it is too associated with violence and bloodshed. you Muslims should really take time to think about that. There is no way you can convert a reasoning man to a religion which says he will go to paradise if he kills his pagan neighbour

Sorry but thats not true,islam is not a nationalistic or rascist religion, it fights both nationalism and rascism,,as I said among the first muslims you had black people,among them Bilal-one of the most important persons in Islam

Violence and all that is because of the politics,it has nothing to do with religion.Not all muslims are religious,some are secular,some are muslims just by name,some are atheist-will you blame islam for all their actions just because they happen to have a muslim background? why dont you blame christianity for slavery,for killing of innocent people in Iraq,for childrapes in the catholic church,for the massacres against bosnian muslims in Europe etc etc
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by bouymoyo(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2010
Some pple are dumb head in the thread they just want 2 start religion crises again, if u can't contribute positively then don't pollute d thread. d poster is not fighting anybody rather she's sayin her opinion . if u agree with her fine & if u don't say u don't, don't insult, judge or discriminate.b'cos even ur bible preach it. Islam is a religion of PEACE, let's keep with it.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by mazaje(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2010
bouymoyo:

Some pple are dumb head in the thread they just want 2 start religion crises again, if u can't contribute positively then don't pollute d thread. d poster is not fighting anybody rather she's sayin her opinion . if u agree with her fine & if u don't say u don't, don't insult, judge or discriminate.b'cos even your bible preach it. Islam is a religion of PEACE, let's keep with it.

Repeating a LIE hundred times over does not make it the truth, Islam and peace ought not to be put in the same sentence. . . . .Islam is a religion that supports violence and that is a FACT. . . .
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by bouymoyo(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2010
@mazaje am not suprise after going tru ur profile. the pics u post shows u are not @ peace of mind lol !!!!.no wonder.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Jaideyone(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2010
^^^ he's very right. What did the terrorist in timesquare quote as his reason? islam. a religion that encourages it's followers to kill hundreds of people just because one of them burnt a few pages of the quran is not a religion of peace.
What did christians do about the video that depicted jesus as a gay man stripping and singing i will survive? Nothing. That's a religion of peace. What did the muslims do about the p*o*r***n video where the male p*o*r*n*star was said to be allah? hundreds of people died cos of the video that was shot by just 3people.
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF WAR AND CHAOS. . .
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by AbuSafwan(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2010
Yes amina islam is the only true religion and others are ridiculous. Look at how christianity ridicules divinity, making god 3 in number and yet believing it as one. One god among d 3 has even died 4 their sins. God dies? Ridiculous! I heard somone there calling d quran a mythical book, forgetting dat quran has confirmed many scientific truths dat are practically established 2day, since 1400 yrs ago b4 even the comin of modern scientist. As a result many christian scientists accepted islam.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Kgdavid(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2010
^^ yea ryt we believe that crap. where are the moderators sef? this rubbish should be moved to its appropriate section.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by igbogolo: 11:29pm On May 18, 2010
Abu-Safwan:

Yes amina islam is the only true religion and others are ridiculous. Look at how christianity ridicules divinity, making god 3 in number and yet believing it as one. One god among d 3 has even died 4 their sins. God dies? Ridiculous! I heard somone there calling d quran a mythical book, forgetting dat quran has confirmed many scientific truths dat are practically established 2day, since 1400 yrs ago b4 even the comin of modern scientist. As a result many christian scientists accepted islam.

Mr Abu Safwan

It doesn't matter what u think. Fact that christianity won! There are more christians in the world than muslims. The most powerful nation on earth is a christian state. the most powerful nations on earth are all christian. its a christian world, a christian space and a christian economy. The same christians build everything that you useless muslims cannot do without.
Just see what the useless muslim north has done to nigeria. anywhere they are its all about hypocrisy. damned stupid hypocrites. today its pedophile Yerima, tomorrow its clueless and useless Yaradua!
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Cohomology: 5:34am On May 19, 2010
Believe whatever, BUT DO NOT KILL THOSE WHO DO NOT SHARE YOUR BARBARIC VIEW OF LIFE. Is that too much to ask of you?
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by Jaideyone(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2010
^^^ abi o. what about the female corper those damned northerners killed for wearing trousers? Is that human? Corpers that serve your state and teach you children in schools. . . This is ridiculous
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by bouymoyo(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2010
guys, guys!! i said do not judge leave judgement 4 god.and more so the northerners are ethnical indulgence people so don't veiw them like a muslim, at least there are christains that are northeners.
Re: Islam Is The Only True Religion by jasman1: 5:18pm On May 19, 2010
i'm really amazed hor brain washed some are. is alah handicaped? why do muslims keep on fighting and destroying lives and property for alah? islam is an observable viuolent religion, i'm sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Read Rhapsody Of Realities / Africa's Wealthiest Pastors Are Nigerians. / Liam Neeson: May Become A Muslim, Catholic Star Is Thinking About Changing Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.