Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (43642 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by EmmyDJourno: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oga you look like you do not have game angry

All a guy needs to catch chicks is success in life and for you to buy her a phone you look like someone who can catch another chic smiley

Stop saying, money I have spent, bla bla bla, that is a broke mentality undecided

When a woman starts misbehaving, play the jealousy card on her, start making it obvious you are spending(time and money) on another girl, then see what happens cheesy

Or better still, date a working class, future planning matured chicken and save yourself all this brouhaha wink

5 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ra4fo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
marketer100:
One chance....... Dis one gbono gannnnn TRY AND KNOW HER FACEBOOK PASSWORD AND WHATSAPP AND MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT IT TO TRACK HER Activities. Inform her about the hazards of using social media recklessly.

I also hope u are not hvn insecurity issues.
I tell u, Oga Op is having both security and insecurity issues. How can u buy a phone for pesn and u say not to browse! shocked That is so wrong. Well, taken the phone is no longer soln same as spyin on her.but den if u think she's cheatin on u, go ahead
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by SoapQueen(f): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
I laughed so hard, I'm crying. So guys can be this vulnerable.

Na the " I don't want to hear stories that touch" finish me.

Chei!

Minister of Investment

3 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Afamed: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
One of the 1000 ways to die: Buy a phone for your Girl friend.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by EmmyDJourno: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
koffsman:
Bros I wish you would read this msg just lock up what you are facing am going through it now in my relationship of 7 fucking years so no b today mine is caused by iPhone and renting her an apartment so prepare for the worst I didn't prepare now am going through a whole lot of pains

So you bought IPhone and rented an apartment grin

Why didn't she just move in with you and if you are serious you marry her

You just erected a slay queen, with an apartment to make money cheesy

Don't worry man, many other matured sincere ladies would love you truly for this, hold the forth, you are good man

5 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Djswad(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
stupidity:

lipsrsealed
hummmm ladies and there whaaalaa u made me remember during university days that i pay for school fees even pay for her project and summer class that she did and what did I get in return the generator wa me buy for her hostel na him she on for another guy wa that one take shaaprapra for her room and i lock up eventually after grad she came back telling me story for the gods and you expect me to take u back hel no. Instead me self turn am to side chick sharp sharp.seriouly getting a virtues lady this days is kinda hard and na them they harden our mind. My brother its better u let go and let God if she's urs her head go rest soon

5 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by nelsonebby(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
invest how ??
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by SoapQueen(f): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
foliman:
My nigga you think say your girlfriend na oshaprapra abi?
Sorry, shepeteri spirit don waka join, your baby don turn shakushaku.

Even if you collect the phone, her clients would easily raise another for her!

Her true colour has been revealed by her access to social media, work on her and she fail to heed to correction, abeg comot face jejely or learn how to treat her like a slut.

This is 21st century, no lady should hold your emotion a ransom.

Rotfl @her clients. Why are you guys mean like this? Lol!
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Bsideboi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Emily22:
Lol,i gave my gf my 2nd phone and i tracked her WhatsApp on it with xym** app ,after 2 months of spying her WhatsApp chat,i realized av been dating a certified olosho for 2 good years.

Immediately i did a check

No HIV
Only chlamydia in the urine which i treated with antibiotics.

Trust no lady especially the olosho in disguise of our freaky generation

The day u hack ur gf WhatsApp fone , u ll be dumbfounded
What's the name of the app bro?

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Please nairalanders, i need help.

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.

You invested so much on a girl?
Girlfriend? Not your wife nor sister?
And you have the mind to spew such trash in public forum?

Buhari back to saura joor this one no be am at all
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by foliman(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Rotfl @her clients. Why are you guys mean like this? Lol!

I was acting just normally, maybe I should use the right word for her "her customers"

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by wristbangle: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Money can't buy love. I have realised that the mentality of most Nigerian ladies are wired to collect often without giving back in relationship. They believe offering their body is an ultimate gift to a man's heart. I wouldn't blame them rather the stupid he-goat guys chasing everything in skirt.

Congrats OP for being among one of the maga and weak guys tarnishing the image of men in the society. Experience is truly the best teacher. I hope this serves you right for your brain to calculate how to deal with ladies next time.

6 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by MrBigiman: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.

Take it as a test u gave her to know her true person. And she failed. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by olex88: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Adebowale89(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
your post here is laughable but I won't laugh. did I just read you invested in a girl you're in a date with not courtship?

there is nothing wrong in getting a phone for your bae but there is sth wrong in buying a phone for someone you don't understand her social life. a social girl/lady do things extraordinary if you want to know

if she's granting audience to many guys on Facebook then before you got her the phone she has been granting audience to many guys outside, so why blame Facebook for your girl misbehaviour ?

if you really like the girl and you don't want to loose her to those fvck boys, u better be a man and stop scaring of your own shadow. you know what to do, to correct that miscalculations

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

I will give u a trick dat has always worked for me. 1st relax and stop being insecure she will always meet people and dat shudnt bother u and even if it does act like it don't. Then build better convo with her on the subject in a simple bt meaningful way. Let her know the phone is taking more of her time from u and and ask why she passwords her fone. Ask direct questions without sounding offensive and try to always see her as ur frnd 1st to create better convo. Her response will tell u were things are at.

3 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Aguata1stson(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
your girlfriend started using smart phone two months ago? then two of you must be a teenager. and you are here disturbing our peace. please concentrate on your life and let her be. when you are ready for marriage, go and pay her bride price. Then you can her all these conditions. meanwhile, does she also track your account?
as if you are innocent

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by bigpicture001: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

...I don't pity u for the statements "I have invested a lot in that gal"...that d mistake guyz make..a gal is fyn doesn't mean u shld kill ursef about it..dat a gal is poor and stranded does not mean sh would love her helper...deal with it any how..nd start accepting that fact sh may dump u..

4 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lexyabigaul(f): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
AstroG:
The Worst Tin to Do As a Guy,is to invest on A Nigerian Girls..
All these Girls wea no get beta tin to offer other than to dy spread Legs like rumours..
I SWORE THAT NO GIRL WILL EVER SEE ANYTHING FROM ME,EVEN AIRTIME.

Stupid Asswhores Everywhere undecided undecided
[i][/i]
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by SalamRushdie: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
blackpanthar:
You INVESTED wrong things.... Instead of investing MINDSET you invested HANDSET, bro you are dating a CHILD.......

i was once in your shoes and I had to leave her till all the euphoria of the car and Iphone I bought for the girl faded (it took 2-3years) then she came back begging with a BODY COUNT OF 9 GUYS... I listened to her super story and laughed and drove off and I didnt say a word because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOOOOL.

Bro listen TRUE investment is in the MIND/SPIRIT and that should come first before BODY or BAG or kits.... because those other things are perishable but content is forever.

TAKE it as a TEST and know that she is MATERIALISTIC and will only LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU GIVE HER.... her heart is into THINGS and NOT YOU. A real true LOYAL BABE will switch off just to speak with you and will hardly take calls that will cut her off from you at the time you are supposed to call her.

You have said it all
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bsideboi:
What's the name of the app bro?

Some one in trouble here

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lexyabigaul(f): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
na small pikin de worry u
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by bolex04(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
tee59:
Congratulations, ode. Investing on a lady that d future is not so sure for both of you. Why some guys no get sense like this. If it was ur mum or sis that asked for a phone , u wouldn't av granted that. Sorry is your case.
true talk from a lady...I love this...gbayi
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by CAPSLOCKED: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
AstroG:
The Worst Tin to Do As a Guy,is to invest on A Nigerian Girls..
All these Girls wea no get beta tin to offer other than to dy spread Legs like rumours..
I SWORE THAT NO GIRL WILL EVER SEE ANYTHING FROM ME,EVEN AIRTIME.

Stupid Asswhores Everywhere undecided undecided

OH, BOY!
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Captain8(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some clueless idiot men said some weeks ago, its not good to check spouse phone cuz it wil ruin de relationship, nd dose men dey put dere head under wife pant nd cannot tok even saw dere wife sleeping wit anoda man nd even cry nd beg dat wife pls com to me after u finish. May u such a man die in accident.

3 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by exlinkleads(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Just get people to steal her phone

Problem solved

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lexyabigaul(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
this is so childish
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Your girlfriend is not mature enough. Abandon her a little. She needs to learn the art of priority

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by BadBradley: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Do some research, Facebook has been documented to amount for over 25% of relationship failure.

Seems you scored an own goal .

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elliot2(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Guys should learn not invest in girls with their emotions,time and money unless the girls do same (no matter how small it is). I learnt this in the most painful way. It was when i had a fight with bae and she asked me "what have you done for me?", i realised how foolish i had been. This was a girl that that i sacrificed the little i had even as a student depending on handout from home, in order to make her happy: i bought a new her a new phone without her asking,paid for her jamb after persuading her to take it; took her shopping and cinema. I was always there for her in anyway i can, but i never received same except the sex! At the end,it became clear that their are oloshos in gf attires. #our fight was as a result of my suspicion that she was cheating on me,which denied until i caught her red hand. #Sandra

12 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by OvaSabi1(f): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
You will lose her because you're treating her like a child. This is financial abuse. Seize the phone na. How naive for you to say that you're investing in a human being and then think you have control over them. You are not different from madames that sponsor prostitutes to Italy and expect a return for their investment. You are very insecure. How much is this so called internet phone that you think she can't afford without you? If she does housegirl work and save for 5 months she will buy it. Even labourer work. If she's the open eye type that you're making us believe, she would have left you since. Men these days don't even require a woman to be fine before they sleep with them and spend on her. Go and work on your self-esteem.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.