Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

#bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle (27201 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Tessyama1: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Big brother Naija housemate, Khloe who was disqualified, voted back in for a second chance, and then evicted on Sunday, has reacted to her perceived hate for Miracle and Alex, and also why she didn't accomplish her mission of putting Cee-C in her place.

Taking to her Instagram page, she wrote;

"Sometimes you have to disconnect to stay connected. Remember the old days when you had eye contact during a conversation? When everyone wasn't looking down at a device in their hands? We've become so focused on that tiny screen that we forget the big picture, the people right in front of us.
Going back into the BBN house was no doubt, a blessing and a curse. Lets get this straight; It's not about going around trying to stir up trouble. As long as I'm honest and I articulate what i believe to be true, somebody somewhere will become my enemy whether they like it or not.
I saw something in @ceec_official that I hadn't seen previously and my whole ideology of "Setting her straight" was to take her out of her "lone ranger" phase and encourage her to mix. Guess what? I gained a friend. I never hated on @alex_unusual ;she represents an embodiment of my early years. The Alex-figure takes me down memory lane and I reminisce on how "expressive and all over the place" I used to be. I only disliked a trait in her and not the totality of her essence. I spread love, not hate
As for @miracleikechukwu , Common! I was disqualified from the show, sent home and I got to appreciate the overpowering love and support from his fans. Why would I hate on a guy and have his myriad of supporters hate me too? I only expressed the fact that fame & fortune changes people and it did look like Miracle will shift from his behavioural pattern in d BBN house to somebody else. But then, who am I to judge?
It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying. Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable. I remain the Queen of the KOKO ARMY.#kokomoney#kokobykhloegivaway#bbnaija#kokobykhloe#kokomoney
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-khloe-talks-about-perceived-hate-alex-miracle.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by freshdude99(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Uptill now this girl never still understand say naija no send am...
Even for people to comment on her thread na wahala!
I feel for her tho, but that's life. WE NO DEY FEEL HER SWAG

46 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by collinsJn(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
So ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by ebuk4real(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
No time.....no time

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by chocorex(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
I was here
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by kaydp: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
OK na
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by EmmyDJourno: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aunty is okay, you went saw, were conquered, went again and were conquered again, that has got to hurt like a bitch slap angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Phantom2(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
1% grin grin . . . but wait o, who composed this one for her #GrammarTooProper

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by progressj: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
khloe the talkative

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
So we should fry sperm?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by ngwababe(f): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
"Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable." I'm loving you for this statement, and that's where I'm faulting Cee c.
Cee c is proud-lier( if there's anything like this)!

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by YourCoffin: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thank God you have realized what ugly people do: they write, not seen on screen.
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Adebowale89(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
what amaze me in what give this girl guts that she has rights to hate and love. a girl that don't have a taste and a stand, miracle is her type of man today, miracle is not tomorrow, she likes someone today but hate the person tomorrow

confused human being, the same person that go on nude photoshoot just to trend

13 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Godhead4(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Miss Khloe we no send!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by KingOvo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Wikinaija(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmm visit wepublicisenaija.com
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Virtualaccounts: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Madam 1% vote cheesy

This speech is not needed, rather face your fashion business

12 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Amirullaha(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Desirae:
So we should fry sperm?
Whose own would you fry if you are given the go ahead
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by faithfull18(f): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Want affordable data? Visit my profile or take a look at my signature.
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by eddyslim(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Who be this one? Go home jor and stop hating
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by jejemanito: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
YourCoffin:
Thank God you have realized what ugly people do: they write, not seen on screen.

holy freaking jeebus sad
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by eddyslim(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Desirae:
So we should fry sperm?
You too like sperm
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined
u lack sense

21 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
u lack sense
You lack brain

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by ifihearam: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Madam 1%

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by OSUigbo: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

God bless you.

Those people like playing the tribalism game and when you do it to them revenge, they start wailing and shouting marginalization.

Tribalism is the only thing that has kept ceeci in that house. No sane person can tolerate that evil vile girl.
Fools

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by PenisCaP: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

See his sense na akamu full am

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food / BBTitans: Juicy Jay Shouts ‘Chineke’ After Kissing Yvonne (Video/Pictures) / Saga Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.