Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

#bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle (27199 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by OSUigbo: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

See his sense na akamu full am
See this one sense, na maggot full am

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined

People are enjoying the show and vote with their money and you are busy vomiting venom of hatred. You hurt your very self, not anybody. Your parents would have used 20 naira Gold circle cindom to wash you through the gutters than bringing imbeci1e to the surface of the earth

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by OgahBohz: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
freshdude99:
Uptill now this girl never still understand say naija no send am...
Even for people to comment on her thread na wahala!
I feel for her tho, but that's life. WE NO DEY FEEL HER SWAG

honestly when I saw this babe on t.v ehen I knew its gonna end like this,

why.

because we grew up in the same hood.
back then at Abulegba Ijaiye, in lawal street, we attended same junior school, in meiran model college,

her eldey bro AY was a Frnd, and her real name is Busayo..

we nor know where she get khloe from.

she is exactly the way she appeared to be on Bbn, ..,

I bin trip for her that yr, buh I stopped when I realised she prefers local weed to foreign weed( sure u know what I mean)

the girl just like notice me attitude.

honestly .. I really thought she would have changed ..

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kindly observe this fraudster with different moniker. "OSUigbo" and "IgboareOsu" is the same person who just registered in March 2018.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by OSUigbo: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Kindly observe this fraudster with different moniker. "OSUigbo" and "IgboareOsu" is the same person who just registered in March 2018.
Lol
See frustration grin
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by akum78: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
DIE NOW
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by lekkan(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chai!!!! Haters everywhere... Man she's a step ahead of you...... Focus on your life and stop talking about when you knew her.... She's no the same girl you used to know
OgahBohz:

honestly when I saw this babe on t.v ehen I knew its gonna end like this,

why.

because we grew up in the same hood.
back then at Abulegba Ijaiye, in lawal street, we attended same junior school, in meiran model college,

her eldey bro AY was a Frnd, and her real name is Busayo..

we nor know where she get khloe from.

she is exactly the way she appeared to be on Bbn, ..,

I bin trip for her that yr, buh I stopped when I realised she prefers local weed to foreign weed( sure u know what I mean)

the girl just like notice me attitude.

honestly .. I really thought she would have changed ..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by OSUigbo: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:

People are enjoying the show and vote with their money and you are busy vomiting venom of hatred. You hurt your very self, not anybody. Your parents would have used 20 naira Gold circle cindom to wash you through the gutters than bringing imbeci1e to the surface of the earth
Typical osu
Uncouth
Senseless
Vile
And hateful

Keep wasting your life supporting ceeci. I'll see how that will add value to your life.

You won't even get a thank you grin
Rubbish
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Ablitmuspaper(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Desirae:
So we should fry sperm?
ve u tried dt b4 it's amazing
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by kokoA(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na who compose did kind correct writing for her so?
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Noblefirstlady: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Koko going back to the house was just an embarrassment to her, imagine 1%, so who voted for her to go back to the house. i wish she never came back we would have said koko would have won if she was not disqualified.i think that would have been better for her.
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by homebase(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please how do i vote for Tobi in BBNaija?
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
my girl

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by OgahBohz: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
lekkan:
Chai!!!! Haters everywhere... Man she's a step ahead of you...... Focus on your life and stop talking about when you knew her.... She's no the same girl you used to know

, you see , I still don't understand Nigerians with fame mentality,

owk so now she becoming very famous makes her ahead of me(not like I was in a race with her or anyone else),

she could be at the top of HER game doesn't mean she's ahead if me ..

my guy, I'm proud to be among the fast rising entrepreneurs today, and trust me , I'm well on top of MY game, everyone can't be famous

again she is now a celebrity. and there nfor everyone can say what they like and don't like about her (including me) .

it doesn't mean we Hate her, dislike is OK buh Hate .. no no no .. ..now the question is

are you on top of YOUR OWN GAME?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by maklelemakukula(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Aunty is okay, you went saw, were conquered, went again and were conquered again, that has got to hurt like a bitch slap angry
hahahaha angry
grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by ifyalways(f): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
I find it hard to believe that Koko wrote all that.

The babe can barely string two sentences together.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by iamprotocol(m): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined

I just found your brain now I understand

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by bongolistik(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

the most senseless comment I ever read on NL. Bros go get a life cos you made no single sense in all you post. The few people that liked the thrash you wrote are just a replica of you
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by bongolistik(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2018
OSUigbo:

God bless you.

Those people like playing the tribalism game and when you do it to them revenge, they start wailing and shouting marginalization.

Tribalism is the only thing that has kept ceeci in that house. No sane person can tolerate that evil vile girl.
Fools
The hatred in your life can all be seen in your username and signature together with your friend there that wrote the worst comment in the history of NL that you seconded. You need to go get a life to understand where your problems in this life are coming from cos you lack knowledge of humanity and cooperate coexistence but have only allowed humanity happiness to vannish from your life for what you don't even have single control of and bringing the wrath of the creator upon yourself obliviously.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by newslifeop: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2018
bongolistik:
The hatred in your life can all be seen in your username and signature together with your friend there that wrote the worst comment in the history of NL that you seconded. You need to go get a life to understand where your problems in this life are coming from cos you lack knowledge of humanity and cooperate coexistence but have only allowed humanity happiness to vannish from your life for what you don't even have single control of and bringing the wrath of the creator upon yourself obliviously.

He is the same person with multiple username created in the same month to express his frustration in life. No normal person associates with frustrated individuals
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle by freshdude99(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
freshdude99:
Uptill now this girl never still understand say naija no send am...
Even for people to comment on her thread na wahala!
I feel for her tho, but that's life. WE NO DEY FEEL HER SWAG
The one that even pain me pass from day one is that adopted name 'Chloe'. That was her biggest undoing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food / BBTitans: Juicy Jay Shouts ‘Chineke’ After Kissing Yvonne (Video/Pictures) / Download Omo Ghetto (the Saga) By Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.