Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (103018 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2011
Johnpaul88:

RM wants Barca to fail by all means in the final, hence these frivolous and wicked slanders and make-ups. They cant stand the ignominy of seeing us [i]win our 3rd C[/i]L while they are still in exile. God will pay them in their own coin by extending their drought. They should be celebrating their pichichi and broken copa instead of engaging in these cheap campaign of calumny. They will keep failing!

Bro 4th UCL title to be precise.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by dastan(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Breaking News: UEFA has exonerated Busquets of the charge brought against him.
just saw it too

Barcelona's Sergio Busquets cleared of making racial remark towards Real Madrid's Marcelo
Camp Nou giants' Champions League aspirations have been bolstered by the news that Uefa has dismissed racial charges against the midfielder

Barcelona's Sergio Busquets will be available to face Manchester United in the Champions League final later this month, after Uefa dismissed Real Madrid's report that Marcelo was racially abused in their recent clash at the Santiago Bernabeu.

The capital giants posted a video on their website after their semi-final loss, claiming Busquets had called Marcelo a "monkey", and had attempted to cover his mouth in order to avoid being caught on camera.

Uefa opened an investigation into the matter, calling on Marcelo to give evidence against the Catalan star, but the case has been dismissed with the chairman of the control and disciplinary body ruling that there was not enough evidence to charge the Barca midfielder.

Barca released a statement last week denying that the 22-year-old had made a racial slur, and coach Pep Guardiola added his belief that the player was innocent.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2011/05/16/2489015/barcelonas-sergio-busquets-cleared-of-making-racial-remark
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 16, 2011
Eyo, how can i forget that we are matching to our 4th truimph in the CL. I only used 3rd to show the number of time we won it since Madrid won their last in 2002. I hope by God's grace we win it to shame our critics and worsen their unending sorrow
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2011
@johnpaul, Understood bro. And amen we'll come out triumphant.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2011
Champions of Spain. . . Força Barca

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:36am On May 18, 2011
FCB has changed their home kit for next season. I think it is beautiful! Visit the site and see it. I cannot paste it here cos i use phone to browse
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 3:51am On May 18, 2011
Campion come May 28th.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2011
Johnpaul88:

FCB has changed their home kit for next season. I think it is beautiful! Visit the site and see it. I cannot paste it here cos i use phone to browse
I love the away jersey. Heard UNICEF would be somewhere at the back

Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2011
I love both home and away. But I wud also love the Unicef logo showing
somewhere reasonable.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:48pm On May 18, 2011
Whatever they wear, let them sha thump Madrid again, who cares about the jersey jare tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2011
I miss the unicef logo.its all good,we also know how to make some money.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2011
@Ajanle, I share my own superstitious beliefs to my own self. IMO, the Unicef logo
is a lucky charm to Barca.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Whatever they wear, let them sha thump Madrid again, who cares about the jersey jare tongue
word. fine jerseys sha.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

later they will say some coach some where has barcilinitis abi na barcilonitis.
abeg go cure you madridphobia first.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:22am On May 19, 2011
usbcable:

later they will say some coach some where has barcilinitis abi na barcilonitis.
abeg go cure you madridphobia first.

Correction. Madrid-THUMP-mania grin grin grin

I just like to THUMP Madrid, period. No matter what jersey I'm wearing. All day every day, THUMP Madrid. And watch them moan 'Por Que?' grin

Next complaint? tongue
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2011
@ d moment, there's only one 'special one' in spain and he is at the nou camp. no argumen!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2011
no matter how much money rmd spend, whoeva dey brng in as coach,wateva tactics dey employed dey simply can't better fcb
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2011
cisse7575:

@ d moment, there's only one 'special one' in spain and he is at the nou camp. no argumen!

Word! THe real special one is Guardiola.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2011
Cules, thread continues here once this 100th page reaches its end.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669609.0.html
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 20, 2011
I do not want us to close down this thread for any reason whatsoever. We can run it to as long as possible,say 1000th page. It will show newcomers and visitors to our thread, our depth of sustainability and the strength in our fan base. I even want us to run the longest thread ever to have graced this forum. We 'll be the envious of all!

Eyo, please rescind the plan. It is good to continue it here!
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:18pm On May 20, 2011
Let's take it up to 100 pages, cules cool

[flash=350,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG17vZ5TzI4?version=3"[/flash]
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:27pm On May 20, 2011
Eight First Team Players Rested Against Malaga.

So, it's official. Messi has been pulled out of the Pichichi race by Pep. One for the team really. He needs a rest, he's been phenomenal this season, and taken his team through every competition with his goals and assists.

Though Goal.com obviously would like us to think otherwise. Either way, the boy has been excellent in the way only he can be this season, just like he was in 09/10. His best is surely yet to come. Let all Cules keep supporting him.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2011
cool if they're rested but villa and abidal shouldn't be rested
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:43pm On May 20, 2011
^^
Abidal is not rested.
Villa definitely needs a rest. He's lost his edge.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2011
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2011
Captain Puyol and Andriano is back . . . . cool
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2011
good news they're back. villa has arguably been a disappointment, @ least in terms of goalreturn 11 games without a goal
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2011
culeans, do we really need cesc at all?
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2011
We dnt need cesc for now. Maybe later, he lost the opportunity of becoming a part of our
bench when a bid was made. Its good to hear that Andriano and Puyol is back, Abildal
is also set to play on the 28th. I am so happy seeing a full squad in the finals.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 5:41pm On May 21, 2011
Barca stifles other teams game play and if they are able to stream one or two passes like malaga did then they will surely get their goals. This second string team have problem with goal scoring which makes sense for cesc to be in barca someday because thiago is not that forward thinking or goal conscious.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2011
i think thiago 'll improve. he's yet mature.
Re: FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:32pm On May 21, 2011
Pharoh:

Barca stifles other teams game play and if they are able to stream one or two passes like malaga did then they will surely get their goals. This second string team have problem with goal scoring which makes sense for cesc to be in barca someday because thiago is not that forward thinking or goal conscious.

Coming from a Madrid fan . . . I owe you a beer if we jam somewhere grin

I have always said we need Cesc. The young boys are . . . well, young. Also quite naive. They understand the passing game, but are not able to define the final ball. Thiago needs lots of experience to play at the top level in Europe. He's no Messi or CR7. He's talented but no prodigy in my view.

Maybe they should do a 30m euros + Bojan and Afellay/Jeffren deal for Cesc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.