Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

First Impression With A Potential Graduate School Supervisor - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Impression With A Potential Graduate School Supervisor (485 Views)

What Are The Existing And The Potential Tourist Attraction Sites In Your State? / Have You Seen A Nigerian Elephant?Nigeria Abandoned tourism potential / 62 Things To Know Before Moving From Nigeria To The U.S. For Graduate School (2) (3) (4)

(1)

First Impression With A Potential Graduate School Supervisor by Card5: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
I got this email from a lecturer in one of the schools I applied to. Please what should I expect in the interview?

Thank you for applying to Food Science and Hospitality program at University of Missouri. I am a new faculty member and currently recruiting members to my research group focusing on "Sustainable Food Engineering".
To proceed further with your application, I would like to interview you.
The interviews are planned to schedule this week, please let me know the convenient means to contact you. The interviews can be scheduled either in person, phone or over zoom / skype.

Please reply to acknowledge the receipt of this email, so we can schedule your interview.
Best wishes for your future endeavors!
Re: First Impression With A Potential Graduate School Supervisor by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2018

(1)

Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing / Olumirin Waterfalls In Erin Ijesha / Schooling In Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.