Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Without Promises... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without Promises... (78440 Views)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Promises To Make 2023 Eventful / Ana President, Camillus Ukah Promises To Consolidate On Achievements / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2018
While they ate to their fill, I took my bath and started dressing up, they probably might have wondered where I was going to. I didn't want to speak or convince them to come with me, I needed to do so by action and let them follow me on their own will.

"Where are you going to?" Faith started, I looked her through the mirror in silence and continued drawing my eyebrows. She didn't relent and continued pressing further "kpaff" she continued, a kind of weird unusual fond name she calls me "na me you dey ignore abi?"

Again I looked her through the mirror, adjusted my lip liner and stood up to go get my hand bag. "See this girl o" she quickly stood up and blocked the door to prevent my going out. All this while, Lizzy was in the bathroom, I guess she saw me preparing and didn't want to lag behind..

"See ehhh Fathish" I started, "leave me o, if I talk now you go start your holier than thou attitude" I said as I eyed her playfully. She quickly said she was sorry and wouldn't ever condemn me again, I smiled inwardly, this is just the beginning. Just then Lizzy pushed the door open with mouth agape that I was already dressed and about leaving, she quickly said "Babe wait for me".

Faith felt bad like we had a planned discussion of going out without her, "So you people actually wanted to leave me all alone in this house abi?" She said with a tint of bitterness in her voice. "Go and bath jareh, we dey wait for you" I added rather immediately "but just know say na leg we go use go the place o, as makeup no be food, make we kuku use am fit get means chop" I quickly chipped in.

Whether they understood or not was up to them, they weren't babies so they had better started reading the handwriting on the wall. Faith dashed to the bathroom immediately and that saw us all trekking and wearing our sexiest of steps as we hoped any good car would stop us for a ride.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Nawa ooo.

Tanks a lot for d update. God bless
Re: Without Promises... by Kaycee9242(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sapphire well done am following u bumper to fender
Re: Without Promises... by queenitee(f): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice write up. Expecting more updates.
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have finally concluded today.
Frequent update should start by tomorrow hopefully. Thanks readers kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I have finally concluded today.
Frequent update should start by tomorrow hopefully. Thanks readers kiss
uwc author :-D
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
The hot afternoon sun smashed our faces and fried our brains, our makeups were gradually wearing out cause of sweat but we kept going. I tried to be very cheerful to my friends so they wouldn't relent but mehn it wasn't easy at all. Truly no means of making money is easy.

We kept hoping a nice jeep with an active a.c would stop us by for lunch but none was forthcoming. We had already trekked 3streets and onto the next but all that passed us where either a kekenapep, water tankers or heavy duty trucks. At a point we even started praying for a gwura gwura 504.

"I heard all this local cars sef na Dem dey carry money sef" I said as an old Camry passed us but didn't even blink. Faith was already boiling out of frustration, the looks in her eyes spelt anger but she tried to swallow hard just so she won't offend me. It was obvious to her that I was the master of bad ideas, if not why would I give them food and take it away through the meaningless walk we were just having.

Lizzy looked frustrated too but she was kind of determined, the kind of look that encouraged me that I was actually having a convert even though Faith seemed faithless in me lol. "Be like say workers still they work o" she said as we approached a very big hotel, De Santos.

"Girls we have finally arrived" I said as we drew close to the entrance, "swimming is free for ladies and you know what I mean" I said with smiles written all over my face. I couldn't swim cause my parents never allowed us go to the onuebonyi river, the only river in my village. It was believed that mermaids live there and they are notorious at drowning beautiful girls and children.

My father preferred we fetched water from little streams that forms only during the rainy season and sometimes dry up at harmattan periods. Those kind of streams were meant for domestic purposes and the villagers even sanctions anyone who did as much as dip a little toe in the water.

I wasn't sure if I would be needing a swimming trunk but l was very certain that something good would emit from this beautiful place that looked more like a paradise.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tanks for d update ma
Re: Without Promises... by chii8(f): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one, you really like speaking from the protagonist view.

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by rosalieene(f): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
interesting story,
following
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wehdone! Bring it on.
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
As we relaxed in a pool close to the bar, I had my eyes on all the prominent looking men and to my disappointment none was alone. They all had a babe or two attached to them "Bleep we we are indeed stocked" I thought as I eyed the girls on the next table romancing pot bellied old men and enjoying about 3foils of barbecue catfish.

"What do I offer you people" I heard as the bartender jolted me back to reality. The girls searched my face for an answer which was not even readily available. I quickly comported myself so I don't fall their hands and replied "pardon?" In a bid to get him to repeat himself while I scrutinized my inner mind book of lies for something tangible to tell him.

The bar was getting filled as people from the pool were already coming out and having seats. The hot afternoon sun was gone and it was gradually paving way for the cool breeze that accompany the evenings. Most people coming out of the pool were either tired or already cold and our occupying the seats when we couldn't even afford a table water was bad business for them.

"We are waiting for someone and he just wouldn't come, if you don't mind, 5mins will do and we would be out of here if he doesn't show up" I said with a smile. My smile, something I could use to get even the Presidency to lay with me and probably sign me a cheque if need be. I knew I had the power of seduction, all I needed was to see this prominent politicians myself then every other thing was a moi moi case.

That smile actually got the bartender that he had to sheepishly smile back while nodding at every single nonsense I uttered. "Fool" I muttered as he left us, "shey you don't wash the niggar now e don become fool abi?" Lizzy said. Faith smiled, she wasn't ready to engage in our conversation and I could bet she was literally doing it to save her strength incase we had to trek back home empty handed.

Tbc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Just then, the D.J resumed his evening work and started blasting song from his stereo. The songs were latest Phyno singles and other current very danciable songs. The gbedu was too much, I couldn't contain siddon dey dance, I had to stand to my feets and give it back to the d.j dansically.

"Girls come on join me" I gestured after about 5mins of whining and grinding alone. "No be person wey chop belleful dey dance?" Faith quickly chipped in while Lizzy hissed. "Girls we are here to have fun and not fight, if we are not chopping let's at least groove and make merry" I said as I left the table to stand out and dance.

Just then, a bottle of Oberon found it's way to our table and a note underneath. "Oh my God" I muttered "What kept thus d.j away all this while" . I quickly went back to have my seat and most importantly to read the note behind the expensive wine that graced our table.

"You are beautiful and you dance really seductively" was the short note the cheerful giver wrote, "haba where could he be" I asked my friends while still holding the paper like my life depends on it. "Abeg open this drink Biko before you go dey ask us question" Faith said already about popping the wine.

My friends can really be very shallow minded, here they were already gulping an expensive wine without bothering to get a grip on the pocket it came from. The wine was not my business, even though I filled my glass cause I know my friends might not leave a drop for me, I still explored the arena with my eyes to see who the cheerful giver was and what he looked like. "Heavens please make him single" I silently prayed.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Na wa for dis girl o.

Maama I dey ur back sha. Mo c wetin happen next.

Tanks a lot for d update. God bless
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Following. Thanks for the update.
Re: Without Promises... by shurley22(f): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
My kinda girl..
Nice one sapphire
Re: Without Promises... by FortunateB(f): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Once again Sapphire is nailing it.
Well done
Re: Without Promises... by chii8(f): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Praying for a single guy?..ok ooooo
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
let sum busybodies come here again and say crap,that is her true life stroy.amebos.My sis fire dey go we dey ur back.
Re: Without Promises... by rosalieene(f): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
enjoying the story
Re: Without Promises... by chii8(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=donnaD post=67085707]let sum busybodies come here again and say crap,that is her true life stroy.amebos.My sis fire dey go we dey ur back.[/quot

In life,we shouldn't let people's opinions distract us in destiny.(people will always talk.)
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=chii8 post=67086484][/quote] yeah very true.
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chapter Four

While the wine slowly passed down my throat, my mind was still unsettled. For every gulp I took, I had intense desire to go search the gifter. "Hopes you are good Britney, you keep looking back like something is lost" Lizzy said kind of concerned. "Never mind" I quickly replied as I swallowed the last gulp and stood up to use the loo.

I am a village girl who believes Soo much in my Chi than prayers itself. I believed I had an ancestral mother who was always at my beck and call, so as I catwalked to the toilet, I silently beckoned on my Chi to add up the strings for me and let me meet this person. I don't care if he has wives or Ugly, I just want to make him mine, I thought as I opened the door leading to the convenience.

The Convenience room was built like a mini hall, that I wondered if everyone who came to the hotel actually came for poo business. The mini hall housed both male and female loo but different doors. There were lots of mirrors on the wall, I couldn't help but admire my pretty face and curves.

As I turned to have a good view at my back side, "crack" one of the male's toilet door opened and someone I could refer to as a fairy of a man walked out from there. All my life, I had never seen a man soo beautiful, yes I called him beautiful cause he was way more than what could refer as handsome.

His fair skin glittered that I could see myself through his skins, "God deliver me from karishika" I muttered to myself. He had this aura of gracefulness that I couldn't help but unmask his down side with my eyes. Truly, men ain't the only one's who strips a woman naked with their eyes even when she has a hijab on.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
He sure has a huge di.ck I thought to myself, the kind that fills me up and leave me asking for more. I was Soo lost in thought that I didn't even know when he turned off the tap he used to wash his hands.

"You dance Soo good" he said as he dried his hands with the automatic hand drier. I didn't know if he had been talking to me for long but I took it up from there and with the warmest of smiles and mildest of voice, I said Thanks and quickly added "You are here alone?". He nodded then drew closer to me and gave me a kiss, this dude was flirting with me and I was ready for him any way he wants it.

"You are an epitome of beauty" he whispered and slightly bit me on my earlope. "And you ain't bad either" I said while trying to get a hold of my shaky legs. He drew me closer to his broad chest and started kissing me passionately to which I reciprocated while rolling my tongue in-between his, just then I remembered Derrick, the bastard who took my virginity.

Maybe Derrick and other guys would have treated me better if I had played hard to get, I thought as the Stranger found his hands down my wet panties and inserted his huge fingers into my kitty hole. My soul fought the pleasure but my body wanted all of him. As he fingered me while using the other hand to brush my nipples, I got courage from nowhere and quickly ordered him to stop!.

Tbc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Tanks for d update.
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for the update. Following.

Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for the update, pls more
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2018
"stop it already just stop it!" I said as I pushed him away from me and wiped my lips with the back of my hands. I felt like a dirty slut, jeez was I really going to have sex with this dude without formalities.

He looked really Hot and his di.ck was already protruding in-between his Senator trousers. "Hey babe what was that for?" He hissed still trying to get closer to me. I eyed him and walked into the Ladies while hoping he just might stick around for me.

As my heart pounded inside, I heard the door open and then about two footsteps. "Good evening sir" I heard Faith's voice as she greeted the strange man I was with. He hummed and I heard him walk out. My friends must have waited long enough for me hence coming to the loo to look for me.

Just then, I opened the door and called out to my friends who were already calling out my name in search of me. "Kpaff what took you Soo long" Faith said as they both walked towards me. "You should be having fun and not looking for me" I chuckled. My friends were simply the best.

"Yeeye girl" Lizzy said as she pushed me slightly while we headed to the exit door, "someone was actually looking for you" they both said in Unison. "Then we had better hurry" could it be the same dude I was frolicking with? Certainly not!

Tbc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Tanks for d update MA

Good morning
Re: Without Promises... by FortunateB(f): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Nice update
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wehdone ma'am, more update plsssssss!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fighting Back! / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.