Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,480 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Without Promises... - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without Promises... (78290 Views)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Promises To Make 2023 Eventful / Ana President, Camillus Ukah Promises To Consolidate On Achievements / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Promises... by wizsolzy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Make ah dus dey look... Olosho on a rampage.
Kul story

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lizzy had handed me a piece of paper where the dude wrote down his number and that was a relief who ever it was would hear from me that night but as it stands, we just had wine with not a single Kobo to our name. If dude cared, he should have dropped some naira notes at least for recharge card I would use in calling him.

We had already left the table so as to contain eligible customers who patronized them well. We stood under tree shades like sex hawkers and I could bet the hotel managements were impressed with us, atleast with our presence it was going to bring more customers there way.

Just then, I realized I was still holding the useless paper in my hands, I hissed and shoved it down my bumshort pocket. I searched with my eyes for the guy I was flirting with but he was not in sight, so I prepared my mind for fresh hustle of another big fish.

That day, I discovered alot of men, young and old always come out to bars for evening rejuvenation. "Hello pretty Ladies" a man in his late thirties said as he walked up to us, my friends were frowning cause we had been standing for quite sometime but I knew better to be a good seductress I needed to wear my smile always.

"Hello" I quickly replied feigning a broad smile while I communicated the girls through my eyes to please behave well. He beckoned on us to join his table which he shared with his pot bellied friend and another guy that could pass for their driver or errand boy.

Left for me, I always loved cute looking guys and if we were to be shared and paid equally, I wouldn't mind blowing the errand boys brains off with my waist. "Sure" I replied as I led my friends to their table. Lizzy pinched my back side and whispered that it was late and we had better started going home.

"Excuse us sir's" I said as I took my friends to a quiet corner, "If you both don't want to make some cool cash this night, I do and if any of you is backing out, you had better run along" I said with a stern fierce look. They were 3men and they had better placed one and two together just so they understand that we had been split.

"And hey" I called them back as they quietly walked back to join the men, "here" I said as I opened my bag and shared a packet of Gold cycle for my friends. "No skin please" I said with a note of finality and they both nodded. "Wow" I muttered while catwalking back to our table, today wasn't a bad day after all.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by proudmom38(f): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nice one!
Thanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Awww, love this but the update is too short.

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by iomoge2(f): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Following
Re: Without Promises... by Kaycee9242(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good update op ride on
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Am done posting here... Why would bloggers come here to steal stories and ascribe it to there names. To me that's a waste of effort so therefore, this story is cancelled maybe till I get a blog.

Thanks readers, am sooo sorry but am sooo pissed.

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
But nawa ooo, but y pple behave like dis na.. Awon oloriburuku..
Re: Without Promises... by emperorblog(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
UPDATED STORIES,VISIT READ, SHARE, COMMENT
NYSC AND 21 DAYS IN,CAMP HOLE,IN,THE WALL HANDSOME,DEVIL I KNOW CHRONICLE,OF BADOOH CONVOCATION
ALL IN
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Without Promises... by stephmiracle: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is so wrong. He would have at least asked for permission and also given the writer full credit for her job. People sef undecided
Re: Without Promises... by stephmiracle: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
emperorblog:
UPDATED STORIES,VISIT READ, SHARE, COMMENT

NYSC AND 21 DAYS IN,CAMP
HOLE,IN,THE WALL
HANDSOME,DEVIL I KNOW
CHRONICLE,OF BADOOH
CONVOCATION

ALL IN

www.emperorblog.com.ng

Imagine this one. You are sharing someone's story without informing her or even giving her credit and yet you are coming to advertise that mumu blog on her wall. Warrisdis sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by emperorblog(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
stephmiracle:

Imagine this one. You are sharing someone's story without informing her or even giving her credit and yet you are coming to advertise that mumu blog on her wall. Warrisdis sad sad

before u talk,ask,what happen jare dont just come,hear and say what u like biko.
Re: Without Promises... by stephmiracle: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
emperorblog:

before u talk,ask,what happen jare dont just come,hear and say what u like biko.

I commented based on what the writer of the story said and that has also made her to say she will discontinue writing this other story we are enjoying so until she says otherwise, my words still remains the same

3 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
So that is how the story no go continue. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by queenitee(f): 7:25am On May 01, 2018
Brittany is the Godmother, Issokay
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:11am On May 02, 2018
Chapter Four

It's been weeks since our escapades, the guys were paying well for every night out we had with them that I had totally forgotten I had a number waiting to get a dial from me. Chief and his cohorts were blessing us well so nothing else mattered to me.

One day, Lizzy was doing the laundry, we were lazy arse bit.ches so we always piled up clothes till the house was stinky. "Hey so na ordinary paper you dey put for your pocket, not even money sef?" She hissed as she removed the paper from my bumshot and soaked it in water.

I wonder what paper she was talking about, then it struck me like a lightening flash. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed as I rushed to her washing spot "Biko where is the paper you are talking about?" While using my eyes to scrutinize the ground lest she had flinged it away.

The look on her face was like that of babe chill jorh while still searching to my eyes to see if there was more to the paper. She brought it out and before she could squeeze it down my palms, I had already snatched it from her and walked back to the room without looking back.

I needed no soothsayer to tell me to dial the number asap but I was low on airtime. I hardly recharged my phone unless it was done by the men I hang out with and if not, I was sure someone would be Soo sex starved to call me on the phone, all I needed was to bill him.

I thought of dropping the paper by the shelf but who knows I might just give my luck to any of the girls. I was not ready to relent, I was a fighter especially when it has to do with men who are likely capable of paying my bills. I had to dial *606# even if it has to be 50naira airtime to give him the flashing of his life.

Tbc

9 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:11am On May 02, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
So that is how the story no go continue. Chai!!!
No cry again...
Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 8:31pm On May 02, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:03pm On May 03, 2018
MTN network providers just swore not to help my hustle that day. It kept saying network busy but I refused to be frustrated. " Lizzy" I called out from inside, I could hear her sigh probably cause of exhaustion, "no dey shout my name like that" she said as she walked in.

Her face wasn't looking bright, the hot morning sun must have taken away her joy. "Abeg no vex you get card for your phone?" I asked with a serious face ignoring the fact that she was stressed. I had never showed myself as being soft before my friends, I doubt they knew my weak points.

She took out her phone from her pocket probably to check if she still had airtime. "It's just flashing card o" she said as she handed me the phone and left almost immediately. I texted him my number and waited patiently but his call wasn't forth coming. So I decided to call him with her number just so he would return the call immediately.

"Hello it's me Britney" I said quite quickly lest her airtime finished Midway through the conversation. "Please go through your message box and call back that number okay" then I dropped the call. I didn't wait to exchange pleasantries, I had to save it till he calls, I just wanted him to hear my sexy voice which was kind of irresistible.

Just then, my phone rang and bingo it was this anonymous fellow. He was so sweet on the phone and it felt I had known him for years, "hey dude you haven't even said your name" I said as I laughed at his very funny jokes. "Frank, my name is Frank Lawson"

That became the beginning of my love affairs with Mr Frank, Special Adviser to the State Governor on Youths and Tourism. My new dawn sure has begone and I was ready to enjoy it to the fullest.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2018
"Who was that you have been on the phone with for the past one hour?" Lizzy said as she arranged the buckets she used in washing the clothes. I was still smiling sheepishly and signalling to her to bring her voice down as she was interrupting our conversation.

"who is that?" Frank asked as he heard her voice from the background and I told him it was my silly roomy. He requested he said hi and I felt this bang of Jealousy within me. "Some other time" I said outrightly while giving Lizzy a stern "keep your mouth shut" look. She knew better not to say a word again so as not to infuriate me but you know we women,whatever we want to do is in our heart.

After I had dropped the call, I tried making up to Lizzy for whatever she interpreted my actions to be but she just wouldn't talk to me. "Ah ah nah please nah sorry nah" I said with a tiny bear pout while tingling her ribs. She tried to withheld laughing but it seemed impossible,I was all over her and she had to let it all out.

" E don do Biko, because of guy you dey do me yenyenyen abi?" She said feeling much more relieved."I said am sorry nah, and I owe my talking to him to you, wouldn't be possible if you hadn't given me your phone" she smiled and hugged me. Whether she meant it or not, I didn't know.

I notified her that he would be coming to pick us up in the evening and I would be going out soon, she had to let Faith know we are going out so she would also prepare without feeling left out.

To me, I was in control of my friends, I thought I was the one in charge never knew that mantle might be taken away from me anytime soon. I give orders and they followed, but a village girl will always remain one, just like the saying take a pig to London or Europe, a pig is sure to eat dirt.

I could change my looks to be that classic village girl but my mentality will always give me away, calling Frank with Lizzy's number was the worst mistake I ever made and maybe if I had been nicer, the devil in her wouldn't have been awoken before my apology.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:00pm On May 07, 2018
My friends were all beautifully dressed, nothing I wore appeared cool to me, I was envious of my friends. They might be ugly looking but their shapes were killers, who my face epp sef.. I kept tossing my bag of clothes and feeling very indecisive of what to wear to have his eyes only on me and not on Lizzy's curvy hips or Faith's big boobs.

"Britney na you dey hold babes o" Faith said as she adjusted her high waist bumshorts towards her belle, it enhanced the lifting of her boobs and I gree very red in envy. I hissed then got up from the bed " I don tire" I said and went outside to spit out, then came in to find them sitting and waiting for me.

I eyed them slightly and very fast that they barely noticed, "be like say two of una get missions abi cause me I said I don tire I no go again" I said and started packing my clothes back to the bag. They both looked at themselves in disbelief, this minute am cheerful, the next they just can't tell.

"What are you going to tell him when he comes?" Lizzy finally had the nerves to ask me. "Oh my God" I thought to myself "if only Lizzy knows how much she irritates me with those Nikki Minaj curves". I swallowed hard trying so much to think straight to avoid saying anything to hurt my friends. "I no get cloth to wear" I finally admitted with my jaws dropping sadly.

They both had a good laugh before helping me search through my clothes and in less than 5minutes they came up with a beautiful pink dress I had already forgotten I had. The confidence that gown gives me was out of this world, I usually felt like Agbani Derigo in it. Not only does it look pretty, it enhances my tiny butts and the little shapes my mama gave me.

With smiles written all over my face, I picked up my phone and called Frank to tell him we were ready and he could come pick us up. "I would be there in a jiffy" he said and I felt this bang of, "would I really be good for this guy?" I quickly gave him our address lest he changed his mind. I hoped the evening was going to be lit for myself and my girls, "dude mustn't be ugly o" I muttered under my breathe as I wore my wig.

Tbc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 4:31pm On May 07, 2018
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 07, 2018
Imela. Following.
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
Tanks a lot for d update
Re: Without Promises... by dupsai(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2018
Loving this, thanks ma'am.
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 9:26pm On May 08, 2018
update ooo
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:49am On May 10, 2018
Within the interval of 30minutes, we had a car horn very close to our room window. Our house was located near the road side so hearing of horns and vehicle movements weren't new to us. But this one was different, it sounded more like "we are here, anybody home!"

I opened our window which faced the road to have a peep of the car they had come with. It was a Murano black Jeep and he was sitted in his car with yet another guy. I couldnt see his face cause the glass was mildly tinted but I could bet his looks were breathe taking.

Just then my phone started ringing and it was him, "Hello" he started "am at the address you gave me". I could see him make the call but I wanted him to come out so I could see what he really looked like before letting myself out, so I asked him to please come out of his car and tell me what he was wearing.

As it usually was in an accident when a car somersaults about 10times, so did my heart skips a million times as he alighted from the car. "Jesus tell me am dreaming" I said as I hurriedly drew the curtain and looked at my friends. "When did this guy give you people his number?" I asked and they looked even more confused than I was.

This was the same guy I was crushing on in that hotel the same night we met our Magas, "did he drop his number with them before we met at the convenience" I thought to myself while biting my fingers "or did he drop it after having a good time with me?". Soo many thoughts came through my mind, this dude would most definitely see me as a LovePeddler "gosh!!!!" I screamed and the girls startled.

"Britney what's the problem" Lizzy asked "I hope you remember someone is waiting for you outside?". That jolted me back to reality and I threw all cautions to the wind. I don't care what he sees me as anyways I was a proud LovePeddler and I was doing good for myself. If he likes me he better stays if he doesn't well Soldier goes Soldier comes, Barracks e no dey close.

Rushing down the road and running to his embrace, my heart felt at peace as I told myself "this maybe it, this is where my heart belongs". I took no notice of the guy with him, the toilet episodes were playing out again in the open difference was, we weren't smooching passionately and fingering.

"Hey e don do una make single people like us no go die" the guy said while laughing hysterically. Frank drew me closer to himself and kissed my forehead before asking "where are your friends Britney?" and quickly added "meet my friend Ben".

As I was exchanging pleasantries with the talkative but kinda cheerful Ben, my friends walked in with all there glory. They had both gone to change their outfits into something else. "What dah hell!" All attentions now would probably be on them while I become the loose girl. My friends were gradually trying to betray me.

Tbc

8 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Dafreeguy(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2018
donnaD:
update ooo
Nne ow u dey? i dey my hometown nw..make u yab me again o
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 10:48am On May 10, 2018
Thanks for the update. More plssss.
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2018
Tanks a lot for d update. Jah bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Fighting Back! / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.