Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect (42128 Views)

Counsel Withdraws As Offa Banks’ Robbery Suspects Are Arraigned / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / Photo Of Wanted Suspects Of Offa Banks Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
UNIBENDON:
They join because they want to make big and quick money irrespective of the risk involved.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by rainylad(f): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
5thElement:

Lol. You have a bad comprehension ability really. And this is not to insult you or anything.

Read my post again, slowly.

Are there criminals in Yoruba tribe. Absolutely. What's my opinion about them. They are a disgrace to humanity in general and all Yorubas in particular.

I think I can guess very well what your response will be if I asked you the same thing concerning Igbo tribe.

Here's a sample:

Me: Are there criminals in Igbo tribe?

Rainylad: For where? Never. Igbos are the best tribe everywhere in the world. They are hard working Jews who develop everywhere they go. Igbo Amaka.

Me: cheesy grin grin

Rainylad: angry angry

Me: What do you think about Igbo criminals?

Rainylad: You these Afonjas are criminals. You are skull miners. Are Igbos the only ones to engage in criminality? Look at Oyenusi...blah blah...Oyenusi... You Afonjas do yahoo, you are skull miners...You are armed robbers...Oyenusi...

Me: #sigh undecided

There is nothing to 'read or 'comprehend' in the gibberish you call comments thats why i do not bother.....I simply make my comments however way i deem fit...

I have simply exposed you for the hypocrite you are and will continue doing so..That is a promise

.chikena.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

There is nothing to 'read or 'comprehend' in the gibberish you call comments thats why i do not bother.....I simply make my comments however way i deem fit...

I have simply exposed you for the hypocrite you are and will continue doing so..That is a promise

.chikena.

Whatever. Kill yourself on my mentions.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by BluntBoy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Stop attacking rainylad don't you know she is my sister?
I have been noticing how you quote her to attack her it ain't nice at all.

shocked

I am sorry, my Queen. Didn't know she was my sister-in-law. cheesy

Accept my apologies, Rainylad.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by rainylad(f): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Stop attacking rainylad don't you know she is my sister?
I have been noticing how you quote her to attack her it ain't nice at all.

Thanks my sis,but he is too small to bother me,thats why i ignore him most times.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by BluntBoy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

Thanks my sis,but he is too small to bother me,thats why i ignore him most times.

grin

You ignore me or you avoid me

For your information, I have only mentioned you twice and on either post, you were spewing trash. You hadn't known me the first time and made the mistake of replying and I gave you a thorough dusting up. This is only the first time you are avoiding me. I wonder how the "most times" fit into this reality.

my Ladyhippolyta88, I hope you can see your sister o.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

grin

For your information, I have only mentioned you twice and on either post, you were spewing trash. You hadn't known me the first time and made the mistake of replying and I gave you a thorough dusting up. This is only the first time you are avoiding me. I wonder how the "most times" fit into this reality.

Honey please don't be angry.
Thank you for listening I apologise on her behalf.She is nice your opinions just differ so please you both including rainylad should just stop the bashing and exchange words as grown adults in a civilized manner. kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by BluntBoy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Honey please don't be angry.
Thank you for listening I apologise on her behalf.She is nice your opinions just differ so please you both including rainylad should just stop the bashing and exchange words as grown adults in a civilized manner. kiss wink

OK, my love. Your wish is my command.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by rainylad(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

grin

Dude get a freaking life will you??.like seriously,what is all this?..this is a faceless forum,i dont give a damn about anyone neither do i stalk or keep tabs on anyone..I quote comments i deem fit,reply those i want to and move on..Why would i avoid you?..as in who are you or what can you do to me??like what on earth can you do but hit your keypads in rage while i chill in my home or office or wherever typing away on other threads?...You really have an exaggerated importance of yourself and your capabilities.

I would never have given you or your comments a second thought if my sis did not draw my attention to it...I have little business with romance section(where you are domiciled i believe) because i feel it is filled with irredeemable psychos and bitter souls who have no iota of romance in them..Too much useless roforofo fights which should be reserved for politics..

Period!
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

Dude get a freaking life will you??.like seriously,what is all this?..this is a faceless forum,i dont give a damn about anyone neither do i stalk or keep tabs on anyone..I quote comments i deem fit,reply those i want to and move on..Why would i avoid you?..as in who are you or what can you do to me??like what on earth can you do but hit your keypads in rage while i chill in my home or office or wherever typing away on other threads?...You really have an exaggerated importance of yourself and your capabilities.

I would neither have given you or your comments a second thought if my sis did not draw my attention to it...I have little business with romance section(where you are domiciled i believe) because i feel it is filled with irredeemable psychos and bitter souls who have no iota of romance in them..Too much useless roforofo fights which should be reserved for politics..

Period!
Sis please calm down.
Romance section is fun don't mind some of those people that quoted you like the one that said he has seen your post or you have gotten his attention.Don't be angry two of my favourite sections are romance and politics.

As for Bluntboy please let me take care of that no arguments.

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by BluntBoy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

I would never have given you or your comments a second thought if my sis did not draw my attention to it...I have little business with romance section(where you are domiciled i believe) because i feel it is filled with irredeemable psychos and bitter souls who have no iota of romance in them..Too much useless roforofo fights which should be reserved for politics..

Period!

Calm down, you cheap bastard.

You are the one who has come here to fight because I can remember clearly that I apologized to you earlier (even though I did no wrong standing out for my tribe) only for you to make a disparaging comment about me being too small.

I agree this is a faceless forum but I can't understand why you believe it is faceless and yet typed an epistle full of anger. Calm your tiny insecure ass down and stop taking life too seriously. Your office might be beside a public toilet for all we care, but stop feeling that registering largely tribalistic pieces in the Politics section makes you intellectually superior to someone who is active in the Romance section. I don't suppose you understand how lacking in depth your comments are even though you fancy them good simply because they are registered in the Politics section.

Ladyhippolyta88, my lady, I am sorry.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are the one who has come here to fight because I can remember clearly that I apologized to you earlier (even though I did no wrong standing out for my tribe) only for you to make a disparaging comment about me being too small.

I agree this is a faceless forum but I can't understand why you believe it is faceless and yet typed an epistle full of anger. Calm your tiny insecure ass down and stop taking life too seriously. Your office might be beside a public toilet for all we care, but stop feeling that registering largely tribalistic pieces in Politics section makes you intellectually superior to someone is active in the Romance section. I don't suppose you understand how lacking in depth your comments are even though you fancy them good simply because they are registered in the Politics section.

I cannot be angry with you.
Although your choice of words"cheap bastard and "ass" is not really cool.

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by BluntBoy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I cannot be angry with you.
Although your choice of words"cheap bastard and "ass" is not really cool.

I am sorry, my sugar. I agree it is not cool at all. I will never use them again.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by rainylad(f): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

I agree this is a faceless forum but I can't understand why you believe it is faceless and yet typed an epistle full of anger. Calm your tiny insecure ass down and stop taking life too seriously. Your office might be beside a public toilet for all we care, but stop feeling that registering largely tribalistic pieces in Politics section makes you intellectually superior to someone is active in the Romance section. I don't suppose you understand how lacking in depth your comments are even though you fancy them good simply because they are registered in the Politics section.

You are more of a cheap bastard than anyone else..I mean so cheap,fake and tacky that you keep apologising to someone else when you are exchanging words with another,where is the sense in that??..My ignoring you was not enough for you i guess,you just had to pry words from me to make your day..Only to apoligise to Ladyhippolyta88 afterwards..Every scoundrel is a don on a faceless forum,thats why you think i would cower and avoid you..Like who the hell are you??

Pack youself out of my mentions real quick cos your kind bores me to the core....You can look for whose mentions to haunt in the romance section cos thats your forte...This would be my last reply to you.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by BluntBoy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

You are more of a cheap bastard than anyone else..I mean so cheap and fake and tacky that you keep apologising to someone else when you are exchanging words with another,where is the sense in that??every scoundrel is a don on a faceless forum,thats why you think i would cower and avoid you..Like who the hell are you??

Pack youself out of my mentions real quick cos your kind bores me to the core....You can look for whose mentions to haunt in the romance section cos thats your forte...This would be my last reply to you.

It is a faceless forum and yet you are so pained cheesy

If I hit back, I bet you will come back again. Very predictable, irredeemable dunce. cheesy

Goodnight. cheesy Don't let the bed bugs bite.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

You are more of a cheap bastard than anyone else..I mean so cheap,fake and tacky that you keep apologising to someone else when you are exchanging words with another,where is the sense in that??..My ignoring you was not enough for you i guess,you just had to pry words from to make your day..Every scoundrel is a don on a faceless forum,thats why you think i would cower and avoid you..Like who the hell are you??

He is apologising to us both he is my friend on this forum and I don't think there is any point in your argument please end this he apologised to you and you should do same.
Yes Bluntboy could act funny at times but I hardly see him even in romance section bully ladies or anyone.

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by rainylad(f): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
He is apologising to is both he is my friend on this forum and I don't think there is any point in your argument please end this he apologised to you and you should do same.
Yes Bluntboy could act funny at times but I hardly see him even in romance section bully ladies or anyone.

Goodnight.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

Goodnight.
Same here good night smiley

1 Like

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by BluntBoy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Same here good night smiley
Goodnight, my Queen. Sweet dreams. Sleep tight.
Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by dododawa1: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
BLUNTBOY and RAINYLAND, Pls Don't stop d game,I supported BLUNTBOY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by GeneralOjukwu: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

Seems you have a lot of time on your hands today. Let me find work for you.

Go through every thread on this forum where a crime was reported and go through the comments.

Hopefully you'll see the difference between Yorubas and Igbos

You will hardly ever see a Yoruba person endorsing crimes or criminality here on Nairaland.

You can start by going through my own comments and discover this truth.

It's not about whether Yorubas are angels or devils.

No race or tribe contain only good people.

It's you Igbos who go around thumping their chests online like orangutans boasting that they are the perfect race, that you are the best. Better than others. You are so perfect you don't commit crimes. Lol.

Any time a crime is reported to have been committed by an Igbo, especially if it was a post about drugs or prostitution, or even corrupt politicians, you and your blodas must come here to defend the criminals.

You'll likely start posting things like, "they are persecuting him because he's Igbo"

"Is he the only one to do it?"

"Look at other tribes doing it too"

"At least it is better than Yoruba skull mining"

"Hustle na hustle.

"Anyway na way"

You'll now start posting screenshots about Afonja criminals to get back at the Op even if the Op is from Edo or any other part of the country.

No where in that thread will you see an Igbo person condemn the criminal. Not even one.

And this says a lot about your value system in Igbo land.

That "we must get rich or die trying" Igbo mentality is the reason why whenever we mention crime y'all jump up and start fidgeting and bristling.

There is no ethnic group or country that doesn't have Bad elements. And there was never a time I said there was. Don't blame me for your lack of comprehension.

So coming here and jumping up and down like a caged chimpanzee shouting "Oyenusi, Oyenusi" like say the man steal ya money is very irrelevant.

I mean, just look at yourself now, jumping up and down like you just won the lottery on an armed robbery thread. Chai...

Well I hope you understand what I've posted

If you don't, please get someone to explain to you.

Omoluabi 5thelement...I almost stood up to applaud your post. It's worthy of a standing ovation after a speech for a Pullitzer Prize win.

I am the 3rd person to like your comment by the way
You wrote very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Omoluabi 5thelement...I almost stood up to applaud your post. It's worthy of a standing ovation after a speech for a Pullitzer Prize win.

I am the 3rd person to like your comment by the way
You wrote very well

cheesy

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.