Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (56575 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

You need equal parts of honey, glucose, maple syrup and saccharin to sweeten the bitterness in your life. I am not the cause of your frustration, go to Aso Rock.

I can only feel sorry for the unfortunate man that will marry this demented thing.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Kelly2713(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
so true

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
that was why i sent my wife away to the village to stay with her mom when she was pregnant. i hate what i dont like. i dont tolerate nonsense. i am a very disciplined husband!

I hope ur nt running away from ur responsibilities under the guise of been a discipline husband.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Slurity:
I am presently a victim now. my joy is full when my baby kick her tommy for disturbing me too much. My guy always avenge me. smiles...

Am looking forward to experience this.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
eezeribe:

Different strokes for different folks;just because you had mild cravings doesn't mean another person won't have severe cravings...
Stop sounding as if you are the first woman to get pregnant;for the fact that you were able to control your cravings does not mean that all other pregnant women out there faked their cravings or could not control it.
You have no idea about severe cravings nor pregnancy complications.

Thank u, some people will think they know it all.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ojasweb(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
After reading this, i can confidently confirm that i have a wonderful woman. Throughout her gestation, the only thing she does was sleeping (slightly more than when she was not preg).
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by oyetpel(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Funny
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Ayaba03(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
paix:
Oh dear, God will see you through. Wish you safe delivery!
Ameen, thanks dear
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by MRAKBEE(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Calm down!! My neighbour was pregnant before me and she made me understand that it is not a do or die affair. If she sees it, she eats it but if not, she won't go out of her way.

My cousin is currently pregnant and her husband is away most nights because of his job. So she is alone most times. She craves but does not even have time to act on it all the time. I have seen a lot of people deal with it.

While i have seen the ones that can beg for food just because it smells nice. Food smell used to torment me. I could smell afang from a street away or fried stew with beef...lol. But i think the mind and our strong will can come into play. It is not like the woman is completely helpless and unable to function until she eats the food.

Also, i heard in the past that when a woman is pregnant, her flaws are more pronounced. That those that can go and beg for food even from total strangers had it in them before. I do not know how true though.

And many have been pregnant before me. I am not the first...wont be the last
Smell Afang from a street away..lol
Imaima dat must be the well prepared one especially the akwa-cross afang delicacy
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by RuggedArab: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sometimes I just think how my wifey will behave then, I'm scared of big stomachs. The truth is, I'll parcel her to her mom or my mom when she is 8months due. lol... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Calm down!! My neighbour was pregnant before me and she made me understand that it is not a do or die affair. If she sees it, she eats it but if not, she won't go out of her way.

My cousin is currently pregnant and her husband is away most nights because of his job. So she is alone most times. She craves but does not even have time to act on it all the time. I have seen a lot of people deal with it.

While i have seen the ones that can beg for food just because it smells nice. Food smell used to torment me. I could smell afang from a street away or fried stew with beef...lol. But i think the mind and our strong will can come into play. It is not like the woman is completely helpless and unable to function until she eats the food.

Also, i heard in the past that when a woman is pregnant, her flaws are more pronounced. That those that can go and beg for food even from total strangers had it in them before. I do not know how true though.

And many have been pregnant before me. I am not the first...wont be the last

Over sabi.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

Over sabi.

How come it pains you this much?

Did you ever go and beg strangers for food?
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

How come it pains you this much?
Did you ever go and beg strangers for food?
Haba na me hate am pass, u were too extreme not all women are faking it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

I said exaggerated not fake.The cravings are not fake. I am only saying it is possible to subdue it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

I heard of a pregnant woman that begged a total stranger in a bus for puffpuff and another one that was passing by some women cooking for a party and stopped there to ask them.for the food even if she didnt know them. That is extreme.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Delivar(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Lol..My coursemate back then kept complaining that her husband ran from the house because she was always disturbing him for seks..She was sad that day in class because she claimed she was Hot and her husband wouldn't pick her calls.

Chai! Women, we rock!!
So women still need it even when pregnant?
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by VolvoS60(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

You need equal parts of honey, glucose, maple syrup and saccharin to sweeten the bitterness in your life. I am not the cause of your frustration, go to Aso Rock.

^^^

Pardon my butting in but did you and that fellow have some old scores to settle? All I can see from your post is friendly teasing of your course mate and good natured fun. I don't understand the anger in that fellow's comments. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Delivar:

So women still need it even when pregnant?

Sir, Yes Sir! I'm told those that need "it". Need it bad bad! Blame it on hormones. On Stella Dimoko Korkus " Labor room series", a woman once wrote in that she did "it" with her hubby a few minutes before her contractions started.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

I heard of a pregnant woman that begged a total stranger in a bus for puffpuff and another one that was passing by some women cooking for a party and stopped there to ask them.for the food even if she didnt know them. That is extreme.

Some do it as a result of surge of hormone not intentional, dat why u dont compare urself to others.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^

Pardon my butting in but did you and that fellow have some old scores to settle? All I can see from your post is friendly teasing of your course mate and good natured fun. I don't understand the anger in that fellow's comments. undecided

My thoughts exactly! I don't know why he unleashed his anger on me. I was just reminiscing in retrospect. What I wrote up there is harmless.

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by rainylad(f): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
I think some women exaggerate it...they probably never get help from their husbands on a normal day and are trying to punish him cheesy.

I hardly had cravings i couldn't control. I never woke hubby up for food. I still did things myself...still cooked for him most times. And if i didn't feel up to cooking, i would tell him to get food.

An older friend said he drove to abule egba from surulere to look for masa (i think it is a Ghanaian food) and he once went to a mango sellers house at almost midnight because his wife wanted mangoes.

The question is...what do single pregnant women do? With no husband or man to send around. From experience i realized that this cravings can be controlled. Not the one that one pregnant woman will go and beg for jollof rice where they are cooking as she is passing by cheesy cheesy

Selfish talk..

Some women spend the entire 9months in the hospital, as well as hell and back,some lose their lives due to pregnancy so what is the exaggeation you are talking about? angry...just because you were lucky does not mean others are or were

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Alennsar(f): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
eezeribe:

Different strokes for different folks;just because you had mild cravings doesn't mean another person won't have severe cravings...
Stop sounding as if you are the first woman to get pregnant;for the fact that you were able to control your cravings does not mean that all other pregnant women out there faked their cravings or could not control it.
You have no idea about severe cravings nor pregnancy complications.

God bless you jare. my mom feels little or no cravings whenever she's pregnant and she always delivered fast and easy but when I got married and I was carrying my first child I nearly ran mad. bathing is a problem , to eat self na wahala and I had a very hot tempered then. my husband nearly ran away my delivery day was a story for another day. after d baby was delivered my husband is still praying till today that God should never let me have that kind of experience Again till we will hang d boot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamD18:

You may be right on your craving controlling stances.

@Embolden, There must be differences between a pregnant wife and a pregnant woman, wives would love and be opportune to get care from their husband.

That's one of the importance on being a wife.
You are over correct,
That is the joy of having a husband.
Is soo sweet
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by IamD18: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:
You are over correct, That is the joy of having a husband. Is soo sweet
Joy of having a GOOD husband, there's much bitterness in having a bad one kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
rainylad:

Selfish talk..

Some women spend the entire 9months in the hospital, as well as hell and back,some lost their lives due to pregnancy so what is the exaggeation you are talking about? angry...just because you were lucky does not mean others are or were

I know that. A close friend was a on drip for the first 7months.

We are saying different things. I never said people do not lose their lives. That wasn't even the issue here.

If you do not understand what i mean, you can move along.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamD18:

Joy of having a GOOD husband, there's much bitterness in having a bad one kiss
Yes, I should have used the qualifying word " good "
I pray every good woman out there to marry a good man. Because, that makes heaven on earth.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

Some do it as a result of surge of hormone not intentional, dat why u dont compare urself to others.

Common!!! You can't put your life and well being in danger or lose your sense of right and wrong and say it is a surge of hormone. If same person passes by a mad woman eating something that happens to smell enticing, will she go and meet the mad woman?

If no, that means there is some strength deep down somewhere to restrain ourselves.

I am comparing myself or saying i am better. Please do not get it wrong. I had my issues i dealt with
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by IamD18: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

Yes, I should have used the qualifying word " good "
I pray every good woman out there to marry a good man. Because, that makes heaven on earth.

Amen!

And every good man out there to marry a good woman too cheesy

Thou, some good partners are sometimes taken for granted by their partner.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by PenSoftCorp(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
That was how she said i had to start carrying her to the market, to her friends' place, hairdresser's appointment(even on premiership saturdays cry cry cry), for doctors appointment, you guys understand the whole drill na...I just had to get her a driver from [url]driversng.com[/url]...those guys have smart professional drivers everywhere in Port Harcourt...they saved me a lot of stress
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamD18:

Amen!

And every good man out there to marry a good woman too cheesy

Thou, some good partners are sometimes taken for granted by their partner.
Yesoo!
My mother said " marriage is like a treasure box, what ever you pick belongs to you, if you pick good, you rejoice, if you pick bad, Oyo na your case""

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Ikeseo: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.