Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 (58698 Views)

Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 / Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by oshe11: 6:11pm On May 06, 2018
Narldon:
Ok
Mrs Like or Share don show

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by obyback: 6:12pm On May 06, 2018
Can't wait
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Deltayankeeboi: 6:14pm On May 06, 2018
Narldon:

LIKE FOR BARCELONA

SHARE FOR REAL MADRID

THIEF. COPY COPY grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Narldon: 6:14pm On May 06, 2018
oshe11:
Mrs Like or Share don show

Customer Customer;

So, you've been monitoring me?

Good Job.

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by oshe11: 6:15pm On May 06, 2018
Narldon:

Customer Customer;

So, you've been monitoring me?

Good Job.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Slurity(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2018
go barca
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by adioolayi(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2018
League is won at Spanish LaLiga...still a lot at stake tonight, making it a mouthwatering encounter to watch and why ElClassico will always be ahead of any other Football Match:

Real Madrid seeking to end Barcelona Unbeaten run.

Barcelona ready to Celebrate Domestic Double Wins by humiliating Real Madrid further with a win.

Barcelona seeking to avenge SuperCopa back to back defeat at the hands of Real by beating them back to back in LaLiga.

Messi Vs Ronaldo rivalry continues...and Messi will want to come top at his backyard

Iniesta will want to win his Last ElClasico as Barça player

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by BianoJay(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
meanwhile SERGIO RAMOS SAID IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE AND I QUOTE:

"they(barcelona) have won two titles.
"Winning the Copa del Rey has its
merits and LaLiga even more so BUT Winning the Champions League has
that extra merit that is equivalent to
those two and even more"

i swear sergio ramos issa big fool grin

LIKE if you know you know sergio ramos is a fvcking savage grin

IN THE MEANTIME EVERYBODY SHOULD. . .
#HALAMADRID!!!

Even Patrick Kluivert who is a Barca legend, and who happens to have won the champions league, said the same thing..

Do you know better than a champions league winner? tongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by martineverest(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2018
adioolayi:
League is won at Spanish LaLiga...still a lot at stake tonight, making it a mouthwatering encounter to watch and why ElClassico will always be ahead of any other Football Match:

Barcelona ready to Celebrate Domestic Double Wins by humiliating Real Madrid further with a win.

Barcelona seeking to avenge SuperCopa back to back defeat at the hands of Real by beating them back to back in LaLiga.

Messi Vs Ronaldo rivalry continues...and Messi will want to come top at his backyard

well analysed

it's Barca's day
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by kense88: 6:23pm On May 06, 2018
Omooba77:
By then Barcelona would have won laliga, only unbeaten run.
Real Madrid send La Liga title message to Barcelona as Sergio Ramos makes major admission
REAL MADRID have congratulated Barcelona after their bitter rivals won their 25th La Liga title.
Barcelona only needed a draw against Deportivo but courtesy of a Lionel Messi hat-trick won 4-2 on Sunday. It was a maiden title for Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde, who joined the club last summer.
Madrid have faltered badly in the league this season, trailing 15 points behind.
But in a classy move, Madrid have congratulated Barcelona on their successful domestic season.
They tweeted: “Congratulations to @FCBarcelona for winning LaLiga and the Copa del Rey this season.”
Barcelona’s first match as champions is against Real Madrid next Saturday.
question of whether Madrid will form a guard of honour for Barcelona at the Nou Camp has caused controversy in Spain.
Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has insisted he doesn’t expect his players to perform the mark of respect to Barcelona.
And captain Sergio Ramos has echoed those sentiments saying: “Barcelona have had a great year, they have won two titles.
"Winning the Copa del Rey has its merits and LaLiga even more so. Winning the Champions League has that extra merit that is equivalent to those two, or even more.
"For me, that would be two very great seasons: theirs and ours.
"What [Zinedine] Zidane says is gospel. We are giving this too much fuss. They have the title, which is what they wanted.
"There will be no guard of honour. Period.

"They want to enjoy their title and the same for us and ours, we need to eliminate the Germans and to reach another final."
This guy clearly underestimates his champions league final opponent. Ramos would be like salah, mane, fermino they are no household names, easy win for us. He would get a very rude shock on 26 may. He won't believe how good his opponents are. After this match, Madrid will become obsessed with signing mane and salah.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by ominilongest(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2018
Kross and modric will b playing like fellaini and bakayoko now...and it's because of that bald genius iniesta.. Thank God he is going this season....

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by rozayx5(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2018
adioolayi:

More at stake for barca

Barca should be strong
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by rozayx5(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2018
Liverpool coach better watch this match

After this poor outing
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Misterdhee1(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2018
BianoJay:

Even Patrick Kluivert who is a Barca legend, and who happens to have won the champions league, said the same thing..

Do you know better than a champions league winner? tongue
Lol. And Zidane said winning the league is more difficult than winning the champions league...Tell me the last time Madrid faced barca and won the ucl.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by YINKS89(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2018
Unbeaten for laliga is our goal... Forca barca

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by wwwtortoise(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2018
Akinz0126:
The only thing that saddened my heart as a madridista is that Isco'll not be playing the match;He is the only madrid player that knows how to trouble barca's midfied

He is barely fit to feature in the match..... undergoing recovery from a shoulder injury.

However I see it as a plus cos he contributes less to the defence unlike the gallant duo of modric and kroos.

I will want zidane to deploy Asensio and Vazquez to the flanks; their intensive energy will be required. Though the latter will likely find himself at the right-back in place of the injured Dani carvajal.

Barça 1-3 Real Madrid

Hala Madrid!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Iwant2knowGod(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2018
It's hard to predict this match but I see Madrid winning this or at worst a draw:2-2
#halamadrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Auladimeji(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2018
undecided wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Kaxmytex(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2018
Barca, it is not a must you guyz win o but just help me break marcelo, ramos and modric leg..

4weeks injury is manageable...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Kaylexzy(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I'll take a 100-0 loss in this match so long we beat Liverpool

This is the least interesting clasico I've ever watched up there with the second clasico of 2007/08 season
Was it the one Madrid won 4-1? With Nisterooy scoring two i think and Henry getting the consolation. If it was, then i enjoyed it cos I'm a Real Madrid fan and it was one of my first five Clasicos
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Auladimeji(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2018
wink king of el classico

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Kaylexzy(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2018
Akinz0126:
The only thing that saddened my heart as a madridista is that Isco'll not be playing the match;He is the only madrid player that knows how to trouble barca's midfied
Really? I beg to differ! Have you watched Modric play? That dude is a midfield demi-god!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by hopefulLandlord: 7:03pm On May 06, 2018
Kaylexzy:
Was it the one Madrid won 4-1? With Nisterooy scoring two i think and Henry getting the consolation. If it was, then i enjoyed it cos I'm a Real Madrid fan and it was one of my first five Clasicos

Yeah it was, Robinho came in as a sub

We'd also won the league so the clasico was meaningless

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by hopefulLandlord: 7:03pm On May 06, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Barca, it is not a must you guyz win o but just help me break marcelo, ramos and modric leg..

4weeks injury is manageable...

Salah Mane and Firmino would get injured while walking to their cars. 5 weeks each

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by seydam21(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2018
Hala Madrid... King � of Europe!!!
#CR7 invisible threat

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Kaylexzy(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yeah it was, Robinho came in as a sub

We'd also won the league so the clasico was meaningless
Yeah, that's true. Well, i still enjoyed it sha as the goals were going in. Lol.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Kaxmytex(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Salah Mane and Firmino would get injured while walking to their cars. 5 weeks each
grin grin

Dat's why i didn't mention your highest goal scorer o coz e no easy to score 14goals and i did not mention your benzema coz without his two goals, your hope of sighting a trophy dis season go don end....
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by TSOM(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2018
Suspect33:
2016, Real Madrid ended Barcelona's unbeaten run, 2018 Real Madrid will do the same grin grin
Dream on...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by seydam21(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2018
Auladimeji:
wink king of el classico
#CR7 king of Europe

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by chicoMX(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2018
FT BAR 2- RMD 0
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Reeberry: 7:25pm On May 06, 2018
Suspect33:
2016, Real Madrid ended Barcelona's unbeaten run, 2018 Real Madrid will do the same grin grin
When Real Madrid didn't end it today, go and hang yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Manchester United Vs Atlanta UCL (3 - 2) On 20th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.