Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures (58314 Views)

Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Officially, this edifice is getting commissioned on 24th, April 2018. Attendance is STRICTLY by invitation.
Let me state that the Roofing sheets used is the first of its kind in Africa. Also, the windows are electronically opened and closed (right from the technical control room).
The construction had taken over 10 years and it had gulped over 5 Billion naira till date. Note that, these monies comes from the purse of the members of the church.

Main Church Building.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by donier: 2:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Really kul

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Multilevel Vehicle Park

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2018
Underground Car Park

5 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Overhead (Church) Bus Park.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Rows of Seats.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by sisisioge: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm...I live not quite far from the church and fear of God is already catching me now that they are about to open. 40k human capacity with 800 cars capacity inside the tiny streets of Gbagada...life is about to be ironically easier for all the road users! I have always wondered why the government would approve such traffic prone centre in the center of a city already traffic prone. 6 billion NGN spent without deep thought!

It is well.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Ground floor with the Galleries. Air ducts and sound system visible.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Underground Children Church

6 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Entrance/Exit.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:53am On Apr 18, 2018
There are TWO(2) units of Elevators within the auditorium that could take 12 people each at a time, to and from the ground floor to any of the Galleries and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by ipobarecriminals: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2018
cool breathtaking. Freeze,u are invited. to com and wail

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Aerial View.

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by trapQ: 2:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Lovely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 2:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Random.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 3:01am On Apr 18, 2018
LASTMA are on ground to make sure there is orderliness and free flow of traffic for both members and the general public plying the route on service day.
The traffic had been put in the plan since inception. The construction of the newly commissioned Bridge is part of the works to ease traffic for both worshipers and the public.

Streets linking to the Church. (The lady above complaining about traffic, take note ma'am)

9 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 3:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Rows of Seats. No plastic chairs. Stadium standard.

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by OhMyG0d: 3:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Galleries. (the fourth is smaller than the other three)

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Edifice kiss

8 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by sholatech(m): 4:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Well, the church deserve it. Traffic might really be a challenge given what we witness on Lagos Ibadan expressway during religious programs and this Is Gbagada that is largely residential.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Follygunners: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2018
One of the very, I mean very few churches where the truth is actually preached and practiced. God bless DLBC!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by pyyxxaro: 5:31am On Apr 18, 2018
WOW

THIS IS WONDERFUL

DEVIL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by deor03(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Great.....how I wish, this is how industries are expanding in Nigeria

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by flyca: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Since I don't share the popular opinion, I'm gonna keep most of it to myself.

But one quick question - is this church sound proof?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2018
This is great. Judge no book by its cover.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by flyca: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Everyone is shouting "Halleluya", "Praise God" all over. No one has spared a thought to the inconvinence this has brought to the residents of Gbagada and environs.

When I get into authority, this one and many others are going down! Nanzenze! angry

Modified: Stupid people threatening me with "wrath of God". Nonsense!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by paxonel(m): 6:44am On Apr 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool breathtaking. Freeze,u are invited. to com and wail
my only concern is, will this 5 billion naira building improve the moral values of church members?
If they continue with the kinda teachings of kumuyi i don't think so .
The church fine but the access road nor good.
That is to let you know that this edifice is futile to the society .
A waste!

When Nigerians go get sense?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by dorox(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2018
I hope there are enough fire exits out of the building in the event of an emergency, because the restricted ingress and exit doors in that picture will become a death trap should thousands of people suddenly decide to rush for the exit.

Ideally, the children's section should be very close and accessible to the exits for obvious reasons. That is why I am very concerned that the children's safety might not have been prioritized by putting the children's church in the basement which is far from the exits and also requires going up the stairs.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by gulfer: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2018
For a very wondrous edifice, i believe there should be an equalizing upgrade of the living standards of the deeper life bible church members...............IMO, insults are welcomed angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Jethrolite(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Who approved such construction in a residential estate. Nigeria!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by chrisxxx(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2018
And u tell me these people would all leave this and go to heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.