Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures (58338 Views)

Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Maximus85(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
OhMyG0d:
Officially, this edifice is getting commissioned on 24th, April 2018. Attendance is STRICTLY by invitation.
Let me state that the Roofing sheets used is the first of its kind in Africa. Also, the windows are electronically opened and closed (right from the technical control room).
The construction had taken over 10 years and it had gulped over 5 Billion naira till date. Note that, these monies comes from the purse of the members of the church.

And if the trumpet sounds tomorrow? Common sense.

Main Church Building.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Maximus85(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
OhMyG0d:
Officially, this edifice is getting commissioned on 24th, April 2018. Attendance is STRICTLY by invitation.
Let me state that the Roofing sheets used is the first of its kind in Africa. Also, the windows are electronically opened and closed (right from the technical control room).
The construction had taken over 10 years and it had gulped over 5 Billion naira till date. Note that, these monies comes from the purse of the members of the church.

Main Church Building.

And if the trumpet sounds tomorrow? Common sense.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by XingXhang(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
InansBobo:
Lol
but so to say, if after one month from now, the same person you cursed to the grave is still alive, what will you use to justify that?
That God don't answer prayers?
or what?

Changing the Topic so soon?

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by deebrownneymar: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Very expensive church, worth billions of Naira, with many hungry poor worshippers. They should still prepare their tithes i guess
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by KingSango(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
transformed:
which Christianity?

There is no Jesus Christ

Proof inside:

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by InansBobo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

Changing the Topic so soon?
am not changing any topic, am asking u a simple question
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good news.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by SandB2017: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Kobicove(m): 5:43am On Apr 19, 2018
What is the economic benefit of spending N5 billion to build a religious centre? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by sultaan(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Shop is open for business, magas bring your tithes, offerings, seeds, and first fruits.

Why should we waste money to build a place for the future generation to learn

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by olenyi: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2018
OhMyG0d:
Underground Children Church

dorox:
I hope there are enough fire exits out of the building in the event of an emergency, because the restricted ingress and exit doors in that picture will become a death trap should thousands of people suddenly decide to rush for the exit.

Ideally, the children's section should be very close and accessible to the exits for obvious reasons. That is why I am very concerned that the children's safety might not have been prioritized by putting the children's church in the basement which is far from the exits and also requires going up the stairs.

I hope you guys are taking the above observations into consideration.

My regards.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by mystiquemaestro(m): 3:28am On Apr 20, 2018
paxonel:
my only concern is, will this 5 billion naira building improve the moral values of church members?
If they continue with the kinda teachings of kumuyi i don't think so .
The church fine but the access road nor good.
That is to let you know that this edifice is futile to the society .
A waste!

When Nigerians go get sense?

Please tell, what is wrong with the teachings of Kumuyi to the society, and how is the edifice a waste?

You seem to have a lot of sense and you could share a little out of it
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by paxonel(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2018
mystiquemaestro:

Please tell, what is wrong with the teachings of Kumuyi to the society, and how is the edifice a waste?

You seem to have a lot of sense and you could share a little out of it
first of all! before the likes of kumuyi started preaching we already having a faulty society so the problem is not from them.
In a bid for people like kumuyi of fix the moral problems of the society, they preach holiness which shows their good intention, but they are doing it with a conservative approach. That is even compounding the problem rather than solving it.

I will remind you that, just like this edifice that is celebrated now because of it beauty today, the deeper life camp ground at Lagos-ibadan express way was even more celebrated years ago. But it never yielded moral fruits to the society. Rather, the society is deteriorating in moral values by the day.
Why?
Because of the conservative traditional approach adopted by preachers to please conventional traditional Africans when they are preaching holiness.

For instance, ladies on trousers are not African traditional way of dressing it has been like that before kumuyi came.
Ladies on trousers is not a moral value but deeper life says it is immorality. That's why you see deeperlife ladies on long skirts and buggy gowns looking old even when they are young.
Meanwhile, the simple moral rule that has caused development in other foreign societies of the world is LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF which deeperlife hardly enphasied on.
Not just only deeperlife, but all churches and mosques as well.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by GoodMuyis(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
jpmoriarti:
"However, the most high does not dwell in temple made by human hands" Acts 7:48.

I know there's no God in that building. All na wash! God dwells in your heart and in our neighbours in need of help.

Who tell you that...

Matt 18vs20 - For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Here Jesus is taking,

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by GoodMuyis(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Emeritus001:
Hmmm, how many graduates will be employed through this?, how many poverty will this alleviate?...Is this contributing to the technological and innovation progress of Nigeria... How much is needed to establish a multinational companies that will create employment opportunities for the unemployed youth of the church if not Nigerian youth.... This is total waste in this state of poverty and unemployment... I think we need more companies in Nigeria why we maintain the existing churches..... I wonder the number of pick pocket and thieves that will always visit this venue during programs

If 13bn can create multi national company, FG would create 5+ every year, but the church build theirs over 16 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by GoodMuyis(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
chrisxxx:
And u tell me these people would all leave this and go to heaven

Occupy till I come

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
I was just wondering why children's church is underground? Ideally car parks should have occupied a number levels underground and use the elevators to ferry people upstairs for their services instead of placing the the cars on multilevels above the children's church undecided ....make I set my mouth ...what do I know sad

dorox:
I hope there are enough fire exits out of the building in the event of an emergency, because the restricted ingress and exit doors in that picture will become a death trap should thousands of people suddenly decide to rush for the exit.

Ideally, the children's section should be very close and accessible to the exits for obvious reasons. That is why I am very concerned that the children's safety might not have been prioritized by putting the children's church in the basement which is far from the exits and also requires going up the stairs.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Abolade3(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
smileyGood
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Shally2: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Magnificent! If na Christ embassy build this thing now, we for dey hear, 100 reasons why CE is from above. 200 reasons our mog PC is greater than heaven bla bla bla. I love deeper life joor. Lol...
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by flamingREED(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Thank you Jesus.
You said you'll draw all men unto you.

For those thinking 'why build if you'll go to heaven soon?'..
'why not build of you'll not go to heaven soon?' is equally logical.

Second, even if we go to heaven tomorrow, we'll still reap the full rewards of our contributions there.

Third, though the antichrist will grind the world in a motar of pepper and salt,
At Christ's millennial reign some of these structures could be useful throughout the peaceful thousand years.

Fourth, how can someone be asking about safety measures?
Are the foreign engineers your mates?
Did not your government agencies carry out extensive investigations?
How can you be so out of touch with reality?

Fifth, why will people keep thinking the poor built the church?
Does it look like your village people mere market square abandoned structure?
I might boldly say most poor donated nothing at all.

Sixth, I hope you're aware that your misery, heart-burn, disappointment and idle talk will not only increase but also might cause you stroke, poverty and divine judgements?

The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall continue to wail and gnash their teeth.

Repent today and enjoy the peace of Christ.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Vikkie14: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kobicove:
What is the economic benefit of spending N5 billion to build a religious centre? undecided
Same question Judas Iscariot asked Jesus when His feet were washed with ointment.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Vikkie14: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
bigtt76:
I was just wondering why children's church is underground? Ideally car parks should have occupied a number levels underground and use the elevators to ferry people upstairs for their services instead of placing the the cars on multilevels above the children's church undecided ....make I set my mouth ...what do I know sad

Nope my sister, actually from the design, the Car parking lots is different from the children section. Children section is directly below the main church auditorium.
Check the picture the OP posted, you will see that to the right of the picture, is located the vehicle parks while to the far left is the main church where the children church is located as well. Did you noticed a bridge dividing them both? The underpass below the bridge is where worshipers will make use of as exit and entrance to the Church and car park.

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by bigtt76(f): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
I get you now. Thanks for the clarifications, though I still wonder the rational behind having the children's church underground ....maybe its well fortified though undecided

I will try and visit/fellowship there one of these days if I can find the bus stop from Lekki straight there

Vikkie14:
Nope my sister, actually from the design, the Car parking lots is different from the children section. Children section is directly below the main church auditorium.
Check the picture the OP posted, you will see that to the right of the picture, is located the vehicle parks while to the far left is the main church where the children church is located as well. Did you noticed a bridge dividing them both? The underpass below the bridge is where worshipers will make use of as exit and entrance to the Church and car park.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by donnie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shally2:
Magnificent! If na Christ embassy build this thing now, we for dey hear, 100 reasons why CE is from above. 200 reasons our mog PC is greater than heaven bla bla bla. I love deeper life joor. Lol...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough, I'm of Christ Embassy and I am proud of this great achievement of Deeper Life. I feel just the same way I would if the building were Christ Embassy's. See some of my earlier posts on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4469212/commissioning-deeper-life-international-headquarters/5#66998736

And this is what many in today's church are yet to grasp. This aught to be the mindset of every believer in Christ: The success of one is the success of all.

However, baby Christians will still wrestle with this truth.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Maestro21: 3:13am On May 01, 2018
donnie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough, I'm of Christ Embassy and I am proud of this great achievement of Deeper Life. I feel just the same way I would if the building were Christ Embassy's. See some of my earlier posts on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4469212/commissioning-deeper-life-international-headquarters/5#66998736

And this is what many in today's church are yet to grasp. This aught to be the mindset of every believer in Christ: The success of one is the success of all.

However, baby Christians will still wrestle with this truth.

Certain posters, just read some of their past posts to know whether to respond.

The person you are responding to talks a lot of rubbish about CE in particular so nothing new.

They are the ones who speak what angels would not even dare think.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Maccoy507:
are you an architect?

Hello. Sent you a PM. Please Kindly respond as I want to enquire some thing from you
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Maccoy507: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
hammer2010:

Hello. Sent you a PM. Please Kindly respond as I want to enquire some thing from you
I don't have access to the email you choose. Reach me via basseyedeke@gmail.com
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by knowingChrist(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
The people who created this and brought it to manifestation do not care about heaven anymore. Their riches is on earth here and this edifice is part of the commonwealth.

Those who are heaven bound don't waste money building edifices, they spend such money on people and making sure that people enjoy the benefits of a congregation bc they understand that people are the edifice of God. These ones' s edifice is not people but a mixture of clay and mortal

chrisxxx:
And u tell me these people would all leave this and go to heaven
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by knowingChrist(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
When logic becomes your wisdom then you're bound to be led into a pit.

Your words are rather too arrogant for the kingdom you represent. Must you respond to everything? If you have to respond to everything then it means your conscience judges you guilty.

It means somewhere down inside of you, you know that building this is not right so you try to justify building it..

Why not build if you're not going to heaven soon? This is not expected. I hope the grace of God find you and may you know the righteousness of God and live in his or precept. I pray your heart is changed and may you be saved

flamingREED:
Thank you Jesus.
You said you'll draw all men unto you.

For those thinking 'why build if you'll go to heaven soon?'..
'why not build of you'll not go to heaven soon?' is equally logical.

Second, even if we go to heaven tomorrow, we'll still reap the full rewards of our contributions there.

Third, though the antichrist will grind the world in a motar of pepper and salt,
At Christ's millennial reign some of these structures could be useful throughout the peaceful thousand years.

Fourth, how can someone be asking about safety measures?
Are the foreign engineers your mates?
Did not your government agencies carry out extensive investigations?
How can you be so out of touch with reality?

Fifth, why will people keep thinking the poor built the church?
Does it look like your village people mere market square abandoned structure?
I might boldly say most poor donated nothing at all.

Sixth, I hope you're aware that your misery, heart-burn, disappointment and idle talk will not only increase but also might cause you stroke, poverty and divine judgements?

The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall continue to wail and gnash their teeth.

Repent today and enjoy the peace of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.