Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage (33650 Views)

Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by vineyardfarms: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2018
MAY GOD BLESS YOU, BLESS YOUR GENERATION, BLESS YOUR HAND WORK, BLESS YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR MARRIAGE. AMEN
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Barzinime(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2018
You must be a novice, you have no idea
Cos he is spending money to the community makes him a good person abi?

Sunnynwa:

Bros, can you please name some of those in prison because of him?
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by delivryboy: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
how can i say i hate this guy in french. 15 years ago when he was still a priest at awka, he abused my cousin for not buying him a cow for bazaar
Stop lying, he was never a priest, he has been in the business of selling cocaine ever since.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Barzinime(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2018
undecided
vineyardfarms:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU, BLESS YOUR GENERATION, BLESS YOUR HAND WORK, BLESS YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR MARRIAGE. AMEN
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Barzinime(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2018
We have seen how true that is....that why you guys are Developers na grin grin
emotionroll:
I tell u!
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by skylove4(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2018
His full name is ( Aloysius Ikegwuonwu) Aka Bishop. He is not a priest rather a businessman.
Queenlovely:
how can i say i hate this guy in french. 15 years ago when he was still a priest at awka, he abused my cousin for not buying him a cow for bazaar
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by eunisam: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:

enemies of good things detected! always looking for bad thing to hold hand
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by mikecino(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
YOU NO GET SENSE. EVERY BISHOP WAS ONCE A PRIEST.
you are really a retard,na you gan gan need brain fix
who told you he is a bishop by title..
now take some sense,he was given the name as a nickname..ewu
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by MrPolitics: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:

Stupidity and hate will not kill you.
What's the point of this lie? What are you trying to achieve?
Now you've shown us how incredibly stupid u are
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by delivryboy: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Cool moments so far, he's really loved by most folks here, most likely because he's from the clan, even if he sells human head on shelves in Ariara market, none of his kin will something wrong. They all seem to love and accept him. These people are their own problems, too emotional, too protective of their perceived own no matter his ugly sides (just have cash and you are sinless). A known drug dealer building roads with little change/crumbs after he got many people killed in cold blood. Wonderful people are Igbos I must say.

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by deebrownneymar: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Like it or not he's using drug money which is as good as blood money. It's very dirty.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by AceVentura: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:

Bishop is his nickname!!!

Drug money is working...
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by chichar1(f): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
pls my fellow lady don't display your ignorance on a public forum social media, pls ask questions, back to the topic,the man called bishop from ozubulu is a baaaaadd man that deals on illicit drugs in south Africa,he was responsible for the blood bath in a Catholic church in his own town there, so the name bishop, refers to his nick name,

2 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by consultancy: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
the more they slay, the dumber they get. just luk how u have disgraced urself. a simple sentence u are too dense to understand. Sorry for ur likes, queenlove ko, queen hate ni
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by DidierDrogba: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
he's not a Catholic Bishop,Bishop is just his nick name....if ur not lying you will know the face of the person ur talking about
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Raphael81(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:

Was he a priest
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
u

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!
Sarcastic? Or just being plain and ignorant "stewpid"
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2018
DonMaxxy:

This clearly portrays the escalating level of dumbness among most Nigeria girls...How can one lie grin grin grin and come forward to defend her false accusations by insulting a young mind who tried to correct her...very sad indeed cry cry cry Go school them no gree, read news and get updated them no gree...na to sleep around them sabi...Lubbish leeches

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu is not a religious Bishop he has many titles including ''SOLOMON NA OZUBULU''

Ozubulu kwenu!
Ekwusigo be anyi kwenu!!
Anambra obodo oma kwezuonuo!!!

Ana Igbo nile dalu nuoo grin grin grin
thanks for education that girl... one even said how can one be a bishop without becoming a priest first.. grin grin grin
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Obdk: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2018
DeanAmbrose:
The number of people in prison because of this young man eh? The number of souls in bondage because of this man eh? Was he not the same man that went to Ebube Mounso adoration and bought a DVD plate for 10 million? Does he think he can unlock Gods kingdom with money?
You see this newly built road? It is overflowing with blood! Nothing separates this young man with the average Nigerian politician with a darkened heart, mind and soul.

Young man though I know you are doing good for your people, it will never substitute your judgement before God. You will meet "The Eye" at the right time no matter how long you frolick with the church hierarchy". Many have been taken down coz of you. Armed men came and mutilated people inside church coz of you.

Just because you buy cars for newly ordained priests, build churches in Ozubulu, bribe the Bishop, Buy off the Church etc..... Does not guarantee you Gods forgiveness. I am not an advocate of God nor the holder of the key to God's kingdom.

But I can assure you people including the Catholic church that the wrath of God awaits you people. The ozubulu matter has been swept under the rug because you have money. So you are not an accomplice anymore! But remember;

"Galatians 6:7.... Be not deceived. God is not to be mocked. You will reap what you sow".

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2
For in the same way you judge others, you will be
judged, and with the measure you use, it will be
measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck
of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention
to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say
to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your
eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own
eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of
your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove
the speck from your brother’s eye.
Matthew 7:1-5
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Sunnynwa: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Barzinime:
You must be a novice, you have no idea
Cos he is spending money to the community makes him a good person abi?

I only asked a question to which you've provided no answer.

Can you now please provide an answer to the question? Thanks.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Bigval5:

That is how you girls accuse innocent men of rape #Typical

Please when was BISHOP a priest E jor? Biko?

Brutal!! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by delivryboy: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Obdk:

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2
For in the same way you judge others, you will be
judged, and with the measure you use, it will be
measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck
of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention
to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say
to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your
eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own
eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of
your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove
the speck from your brother’s eye.
Matthew 7:1-5
Same Old hypocritical trash always wielded when people want to justify evil perpetrated by their own clan. Maybe we should send all the judges in the court of law home, we don't need their services anymore because we have decided not to judge anyone. We have all sinned!

2 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Assassin101: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2018
I assassinate evil, not good

rusher14:

Same one.

People with your name carried out a dastardly operation.

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
The guy wan emulate Kashamu, sha.....Drug baron turned politician. Must have spent hundreds of millions on charity.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Abagworo(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Real life Robin Hood. Any investment at hime is highly welcome no matter the source of the funds. We can talk about that later. [code][/code]
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by MXrap: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
What of Okorocha that used his limping legs for rituals?

[s]
Abagworo:
Real life Robin Hood. Any investment at hime is highly welcome no matter the source of the funds. We can talk about that later. [code][/code]
[/s]
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by erico2k2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
prince3009:

Good for you. Concentrate on Alexandra Palace and Bulls Cross and leave the affairs of Ozubulu alone! Abi dem wan deport you for[b] Health Insurance Fraud [/b]or "Wire" and you are thinking of relocating to Ozubulu? If yes...i will kindly help you contact "Bishop" for asylum purposes but if No, then face your front!
That's in the US not in the UK, go back to Google plz, I B think say U dey rake just now U wan pay my T fare, you Money no Long again ni?
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
valarinz:

He imports and sells accidented cars to Nigerians at exorbitant rates

grin grin grin
U this Man you don reach here lol,The day we import Accidental salvaged cars from SA nah that Day I go burn my Passport
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by InvertedHammer: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
/
After the church massacre in Ozubulu, people cursed him.

After building roads, people "hailed" him.

Nigerians sef!

/
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Jaydear: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
MONEY fall on me

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Barzinime(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
You didnt asked me the question...i only shared my opinion on what you said.
Thanks
Sunnynwa:

I only asked a question to which you've provided no answer.

Can you now please provide an answer to the question? Thanks.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by valarinz: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
erico2k2:

U this Man you don reach here lol,The day we import Accidental salvaged cars from SA nah that Day I go burn my Passport

Yes oo, I saw the topic on fp, so I enter to see the wonders that white powder money can do...remind me of the movie Narcos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.