Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

APC Holds Convention May 14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Holds Convention May 14 (7300 Views)

APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action / Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Holds Convention May 14 by agwom(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2018
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has released the timetable for its congresses and national convention in a notice submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on April 9, 2018.

In the correspondence with reference number “APC/NHDQ/INEC/19/018/010” titled “Notice of Conduct of Congresses/National Convention” signed by the APC National Secretary, Mai Mala Buni, the party scheduled Ward Congresses for Wednesday, May 2, 2018; Local Government Congresses, Saturday, May 5, 2018; State Congresses, Wednesday, May 9, 2018 and National Convention, Monday, May 14, 2018.

The notice read, “We write to advise that our party is scheduled to conduct Ward, Local Government, State Congresses and National Convention to fill vacant offices arising from effusion of time or appointment into government offices, death and other reasons as stipulated in Article 17 of our Party’s Constitution.

“Please be informed that we also intend to conduct Special Local Government Congresses to elect delegates to our forthcoming National Convention.

“Meanwhile, this serves as a formal notice in line with the provision of Electoral Act.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-holds-convention-may-14.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Trustme2(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2018
The gathering of ........................................,....... .................................,................................................................................
( Kindly fill in the gap in relation to how APC has affected you)

4 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Aregs(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Useless party

13 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by phayvoursky(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2018
An exercise done in futility.

Of what use is the convention when the center cannot hold?

16 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by babadey(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2018
It's not the politicians or party that are thieves or stupid but the gullible and stupid Nigerians that will still go vote again. This country needs a revolution. By cut everything!

Like what happened in Egypt during the election, we can simply do something different of similar.

5 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2018
the much awaited day has come. The iconic looters has agreed to meet. I foresee crises looming, it has being my most wish though..... thank God for everything.

fellow Nigerians don't bothered on who will face the dullardeen, it is Nigerians Vs the iconic dullard.

it is finished!

9 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Aregs(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Trustme2:
The gathering of .................................
Thieves

6 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by emmasege: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Now that the useful idiot (Thief.nubu) has been appeased, the national convention of the troublers of Nigeria can hold.

If you like hold convention every month, May 29 2019 is the last day for your party in Aso Rock and as the majority in the National Assembly.

The cries of hungry, bereaved, displaced and jobless Nigerians rise up to God on daily basis, and our God will avenge for us.

It's in the interest of Nigeria and the present and future generations that Buhari's APC falls and never rises again.

8 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by buygala(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2018
ghju
Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by chibuthanks: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2018
WE DON HEAR

4 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by yanabasee(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Nonsensical

4 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by martooski(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2018
K
Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Which state will the convention take place
Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by point5: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2018
The gadarin of the wicked...

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by kuntash: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2018
who the coven convention epp ?

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by okomile(f): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2018
oga70563:
Which state will the convention take place

They will not tell us. Let's watch them. Useless party

2 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by princeSammyz: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2018
I see postponement. The Lords is still saying something.

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2018
The soldiers going to die for nothing in d north shud beta plan a coup. Kill all these apc and pdp member, plus tifs like buratai. Say no to apc or pdp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Omeokachie: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Two things will likely happen on that day.

1. Tinubu will be finally humiliated with the reelection of Oyegun, just like Fayemi, Elrufai, Fashola, Amosu and co did to him in Ondo state governorship election, which will a final nail on his 'coffin' in the APC.

2. Mass defection to follow by aggrieved members who would have been rigged out.

Anyhow you flip it, what happened to PDP will be a child's play to what is about to happen to the APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by GCsomething: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Aregs:
Useless party

They are Product of what you think to be useful. Your bad leadership gave birth APC.

It's high time you started thinking about yourself than the selfish leadership we have.

Maybe I remind you, it's till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by musa234(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Devilish party... I spit on APC and it's supporters

2 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Broomcity Fc wants to sign new players. grin grin

Daura FC is the highest bidder for striker Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by wilddee(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Just wish they get rid of all d present Benue State APC caucus... Especially d party Chairman

1 Like

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Aregs(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2018
GCsomething:

They are Product of what you think to be useful. Your bad leadership gave birth APC.

It's high time you started thinking about yourself than the selfish leadership we have.

Maybe I remind you, it's till 2023.
Never ever have I had any hope in this country or its leadership. I expect nothing from this country so I’m not disappointed at all, I’ve come to understand the fact that Nigeria has nothing to offer me. I just need to do something right and mke something out of myself and that’s it. Unless there is a revolution which I’m sure will not happen in this era this county will only go from bad to worse. Unless there is a change in system of government then this is nothing compared to what the future generation will suffer

1 Like

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2018
All the best to them.

3 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by ArmedRobber: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
Two things will likely happen on that day.

1. Tinubu will be finally humiliated with the reelection of Oyegun, just like Fayemi, Elrufai, Fashola, Amosu and co did to him in Ondo state governorship election, which will a final nail on his 'coffin' in the APC.

2. Mass defection to follow by aggrieved members who would have been rigged out.

Anyhow you flip it, what happened to PDP will be a child's play to what is about to happen to the APC.
wishful thinking gringrin

2 Likes

Re: APC Holds Convention May 14 by Hayome21(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Useless Party.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be President - Dele Momodu / "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ " / "I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.