Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) (4077 Views)

South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Pretty Lady Flaunt Her Culture; Expose Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) by madukwe1(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Why are our girls the only ones embracing our culture?

A lady on twitter by name Audrey SkhoSana recently posted a nude pix of herself with a tagline:
"I'm embracing my culture and diversity with pride".

No doubts that this are the kind of cultures liked by our men, many showed appreciation for her post and urge others to be part of this in other to bring back our culture and sanity cos they believe when they see too much of it walking on the street, they loose urge but when the covering is so locked up in cloths then they want to take adventure.

Some saw it as inappropriate and shame to women.

Am just tired of this country
#southafricadaughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Wow
Re: South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) by nanakgh(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2018
lol BOMBA indeed. the twins are looking very healthy. I think more SA ladies should show off their 'culture' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Exposes Her Luring Nude Body To Celebrate Her Culture(photos) by XAUBulls: 1:16pm On May 13, 2023
madukwe1:
Why are our girls the only ones embracing our culture?

A lady on twitter by name Audrey SkhoSana recently posted a nude pix of herself with a tagline:
"I'm embracing my culture and diversity with pride".

No doubts that this are the kind of cultures liked by our men, many showed appreciation for her post and urge others to be part of this in other to bring back our culture and sanity cos they believe when they see too much of it walking on the street, they loose urge but when the covering is so locked up in cloths then they want to take adventure.

Some saw it as inappropriate and shame to women.

Am just tired of this country
#southafricadaughter
Bump.

She's an Ndebele from Zimbabwe though. Ndebeles migrated from the Zulu region of South
Africa in the 1800s as a result of war and displacement.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Learn Any Nigerian Language / Owa Ajero Of Ijero Kingdom Visit Oni Of Ife(photo) / Circumcised Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.