Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Secret Adventure With My Married Ex(episode1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Secret Adventure With My Married Ex(episode1 (1101 Views)

The Secret Adventure (18+) / Adventure With The Slay Queen's / My Secret Adventure With My Married Ex(episode2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Secret Adventure With My Married Ex(episode1 by shontellybee(f): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2018
I felt for him again.... Yeah a second time. But the first time it happens, he still had that single guys tag on him, like"there was no wife, no baby, no ring, and no responsibilities. But now, it's all different for I saw the difference when I traveled to see him in warri......but he did something stupid.
"he never told me that, he was married. Until I saw the ring......
Check this out......
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/04/my-secret-adventure-with-my-married.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lazy To Write My Buzzing Ideas. / Fellow Nairalanders, Pls Guage My Writing. It Is A Sincere Letter Of Apology. / Hospital Palaver....a Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.