Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Can Govt Do To Reverse The Trend Of Underpayments By Firms? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can Govt Do To Reverse The Trend Of Underpayments By Firms? (223 Views)

Experts In The House, How can Govt. Save Naira From Further Deteriorating? / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / What Can Govt Do To Reverse The Trend Of Underpayments By Firms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Govt Do To Reverse The Trend Of Underpayments By Firms? by bigpicture001: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2018
...A recent observations by me over the course of five years has shown that most small medium and small scale firms which actually employs majority of NIGERIANS are in the bad habit of seriously underpaying staffs of such firms.i strongly believe this is a widespread occurrence due to govt negligence..for example,a bet9ja shop near my area with say ten 8-7pm staffs, in this firm. the commission of the owner due to its high being activities is 300k per week..but the owner still pays the staffs 15k per month.. also, all the hotels around me all pay their staffs a maximum of 15 k per month,thus making very hard working large population of worker to remain extremely poor......plz nairalanders what are your suggestions as to what govt can do to stem this ugly trend

(1) (Reply)

7 Strategies That Boost Negotiation Success / We Promise You The Best Of Services. / $500m Public Offer: SEC Commences Discussion With MTN Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.