Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate (47620 Views)

15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by adahib: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na wa oo... This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by naptu2: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
More pictures from Premium Times.

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by positivethought: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Everything under Apc/Buhari na scather scather n fight fight,spits mtscheeeeeeeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
And this is the end of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege.

Chief Ighoyota Amori is working supernaturally grin
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Daviddson(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nice. I don't support rascality but this one was necessary. At least no body was injured. If Saraki's power is not quickly curtailed, he'll wake up one day to suspend half of the senators, using a phony committee report.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by dealslip(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
this is not news it happened in 2000 when the late Chuba Okadigbo was the senate president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Whothecapfits: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by WHOcarex: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hoodlums in agbada I guess

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Blackfire(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
And one reasonable fellow called this country zoo, and we are angry.

Ok donald the POTUS called itva shi.thole.

Argue with your left shoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by IdeyFindWife: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
This pple no try

They missed their classic chance to be heroes of the realm

I bet if they'd stormed Villa and "stolen" the Daura-Dullard himself, nobody would've complained

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mace stolen by hoodlums.

Senators = Hoodlums

Dino number one hoodlum.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Kaxmytex(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by BabaO2: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
JasonScolari:
And this is the end of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege.

Chief Ighoyota Amori is working supernaturally grin
Nothing go happen, na normal thing in democracy. More advanced countries are doing worse

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by johnnyvid(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
there will be confusion in the Senate arm of government and the executive in 2019 poll. Apc has totally failed the Nigeria people on every side. A house divided against itself shall not stand. the will be fighting till 2019 poll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by ican2020: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
not possible
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Is Nigeria really a country? What kind of nonsense is this?

gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by mubeela(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by AloneTK: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's the symbol of authority. without it, no plenary/sitting is constitutional. One or some of the lawmakers (insiders) is/are involved. Intrigues ahead 2019, and if care is not taken, the military may see this as an invitation.
This country is gone.......

Someone once said, A TIME WILL COME WHEN THE POOR WILL HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO FEED ON BUT THE RICH. I guess its playing out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Treasure17(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aieboocaar:
GOD WHYYY?!!!.... HOW DID I END UP AS A NIGERIAN??!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6902391_captureeeee_jpeg3adfe2cb6166fedb30bf50daaad8db02

I seriously need to ask Angel michael who tampered with the software programme that was supposed to give me a better country at birth
Funny you. Honestly I tire, everything seems to be progressing in error. Always tragic news when we are still in shock how buhari's ministers went ahead to purchase aircraft with huge ridiculous amount of money without authorization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by GuntersChain(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am not surprised majority of the senator are men/women of questionable character right from their days as students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by uuzba(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Temmy5050:
The hoodlums should av done us favor by killing them all so Nigeria can have peace

Peace with no government? Have you checked the news to see other nations that have no government, whether they are at peace?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by mbos: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Zoological Republic

or Shit Hole
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by lloyds(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
I ask myself these questions:

Are there no security personnel at the gate and premises?

Are they no protocol observation before u enter the chamber?

Are there no security personnel inside the building with telephones?

Is Abuja like villages in Borno state where kidnappers and evil perpetrators can stroll around with ease?

Have many questions. . Please tell me this is a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by thestevens: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
So we are now a joke as a nation
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by sirgalahad26(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
i cant help but laugh!...this is a clean insider job!
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Segmat1: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am smelling civil war.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by SuperS1Panther: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where was Dino and Senator Abaribe?
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by uuzba(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
GuntersChain:
I am not surprised majority of the senator are men/women of questionable character right from their days as students.

So the students with questionable characters become the senators. And the other holy, innocent students who wear shoe and socks, end up under them?
Then the hoodlums who didn't go to school at all, walk around with ak47, shooting whoever they like and collecting mace from the senators.

Hmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by lloyds(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
When u have people like Saraki as leader, and Dino has his right hand man. Anything really can happen.

They should have helped us solve have of the country's problems by bombing that place up.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by derimyo21: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.