Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k (3034 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by ChildOfDoom: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
after persistent plea for succour from my dad, I reluctantly sent 2k to him. He might have been a failure/dictator, but no doubt he spent some money on me during my childhood.

What touched me was the text he sent to me.. in the message, he begged that he had no food and because of God I should help out.

Before now, he gets his way by force but now I have him under my control. Now he must have learnt a lesson on how to be subtle and polite in order to gain favour.

1 Like

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by ITbomb(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm really out of options for you, young man

5 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Mimzyy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
No words for you, your moniker tells it all.

ChildOfDoom:
after persistent plea for succour from my dad, I reluctantly sent 2k to him. He might have been a failure/dictator, but no doubt he spent some money on me during my childhood.

What touched me was the text he sent to me.. in the message, he begged that he had no food and because of God I should help out.

Before now, he gets his way by force but now I have him under my control. Now he must have learnt a lesson on how to be subtle and polite in order to gain favour.

5 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Jentle244: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
don't pay evil with evil... give him whenever he asks... at least more than 2k na... show and prove to him that u are not like him

1 Like

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by youngbelieve(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Continue

4 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by markbenny(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
you did the right thing, but you went too far

I have a similar story but I infact send him cash or airtime once in a while, he feels ashamed and remorseful.

I have long forgiven him, but it's hard to be pals as he wants

ChildOfDoom:

2 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
You don't know what you have until you lose it. Some people are wishing they had a father or that theirs is still alive and here you are proudly telling us that you are teaching yours a lesson with 2k. Tufia! Your father had to tell you he has no food before you were "touched" and you proudly relay it to us instead of you to hide your face. Clap for yourself lesson teacher undecided

6 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by marvin906(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
you need to beg your ancestors to reverse what they did to you

7 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by kelish(f): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
so bcus of devil we should fry water,melon. 2k wey your babe no go gre collect. Ha ha my son who do you?

1 Like

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nasri100(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haha. People are just eating dirt. This is banter surely.
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by ChildOfDoom: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
ITbomb:
I'm really out of options for you, young man
seems your dad was amiable to you . So, you might not see things from my own perspective

1 Like

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Really?

Well I'm sure your own kids are watching and learning.

What comes around goes around.

2 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by ChildOfDoom: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mimzyy:
Hmm... That's because I had a distorted upbringing
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
trustyshoess:
You don't know what you have until you lose it. Some people are wishing they had a father or that theirs is still alive and here you are proudly telling us that you are teaching yours a lesson with 2k. Tufia! Your father had to tell you he has no food before you were "touched" and you proudly relay it to us instead of you to hide your face. Clap for yourself lesson teacher undecided

ar swear this one weak me oo
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by engrelvis(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
marvin906:
you need to beg your ancestors to reverse what they did to you
grin grin grin.make una leave am.he will b old one day.his father was once strong like him

1 Like

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by aniete: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Really hoping you understand these words % "An eye for an eye and the whole world would go blind".
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Pearl05(f): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please send me ur account details to refund you the 2k. You sent 2k to your dad and you are here broadcasting it.

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pearl05:
Please send me ur account details to refund you the 2k. You sent 2k to your dad and you are here broadcasting it.

It's a pity.

If he send you the details now, you will go MIA . undecided
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mimzyy:

Ur finess got my eyes, Hello!
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by fatstan1: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

You need help young man, even if you and your papa get problem nor be here you go come de talk am. To think you bragging cause you gave him 2k. SMH
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by FuckFuckBoy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
OfficialDad:

If he send you the details now, you will go MIA . undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by ChildOfDoom: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jentle244:
don't pay evil with evil... give him whenever he asks... at least more than 2k na... show and prove to him that u are not like him
ehh.. From where? I don't need a liabiity to put pressure on my lean salary. Let him go and work. He's forming pensioneer. I'm not sure that he's more than 60.

He's still hoping for the easy life like during the time he was milking my mum dry
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
FuckFuckBoy:
cheesy cheesy

Nah lie i lie bros?
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by hollah123: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
trustyshoess:
Martin0:

ar swear this one weak me oo
Mimzyy:

fatstan1:

You need help young man, even if you and your papa get problem nor be here you go come de talk am. To think you bragging cause you gave him 2k. SMH
Mimzyy:

u people just comment without caring to know the reason for his actions, have u all forgotten that not everybody's dad Care about him? every dad is not like your dad. like seriously I don't blame him cos I can relate to what he wrote up there. if u see what some dads did to there children u will never b quick to judge. have u ever seen a dad who prefers to spend millions for show off than to give his children 1k? have u ever seen a dad who will use his influence to get job for other children n his children will still b jobless? have u ever seen a dad who will send his brothers son abroad n he doesn't care where his children are? some dad prefer spending to show off than spending on there children. I have seen alot of issues like that so when I see cases like this I can relate. the basis is care to know the options b4 people b4 blaming them for there choices

7 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Martin0(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
hollah123:
u people just comment without caring to know the reason for his actions, have u all forgotten that not everybody's dad Care about him? every dad is not like your dad. like seriously I don't blame him cos I can relate to what he wrote up there. if u see what some dads did to there children u will never b quick to judge. have u ever seen a dad who prefers to spend millions for show off than to give his children 1k? have u ever seen a dad who will use his influence to get job for other children n his children will still b jobless? have u ever seen a dad who will send his brothers son abroad n he doesn't care where his children are? some dad prefer spending to show off than spending on there children. I have seen alot of issues like that so when I see cases like this I can relate. the basis is care to know the options b4 people b4 blaming them for there choices

nai make say I weakgrin
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by EmmySparky(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
hollah123:
u are right my bro...some dad are just so selfish...not every man is worthy of being a father due to their actions

3 Likes

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by futurerex: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Are you ok!
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by twentyk(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2018
I dont judge bro....i believe you got ur reasons....
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 19, 2018
hollah123:
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by ChildOfDoom: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2018
youngbelieve:
Continue
stop talking if you don't know my story. My dad was like a devil. All he knew how to do was drink, come late and become violent at home.

Do u know we once lived in a 3-bedroom flat (paid for by mum). Because of him , we're struggling to feed and pay for a one-room apartment.

He wrecked my mum and fled. My mum is unable to do clearance for pension because he made her borrow millions from the office without paying back.
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by youngbelieve(f): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
stop talking if you don't know my story. My dad was like a devil. All he knew how to do was drink, come late and become violent at home.

Do u know we once lived in a 3-bedroom flat (paid for by mum). Because of him , we're struggling to feed and pay for a one-room apartment.

He wrecked my mum and fled. My mum is unable to do clearance for pension because he made her borrow millions from the office without paying back.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed pelé oo.
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm.....
No love from my daddy cause the coward wasn't there
He passed away and I didn't cry, cause my anger
Wouldn't let me feel for a stranger
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless, but all along
I was looking for a father he was gone
I hung around with the Thugs, and even though they sold drugs
They showed a young brother love

Tupac - dear mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lies To His Wife He Was Traveling, Then Marry Another Wife @ Worri / See Eight (8) Signs She Is Crushing On You / Does Your Girlfriend Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.