Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi (44989 Views)

Aunty Kemi Never Talk O!!! / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee c is so fake. fake ass babe

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by goodvision12(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
In as much as i dont like ceecee's attitude in the house and can't vote for her. it's all a game and after the show they will become friends again.
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by ERockson: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Virginity is no good character anyway

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by kerry57: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Her controversial nature is why big bro. Still left her in the house, so that people can keep talking about her and keep paying to vote her out, which they have never agreed that she ought not to be on the game. Cos the viewers cannot verify the the authenticity of the vote. So she is there because of the money she is making for big bro and because big bro wants her there not the viewers.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by MNDY(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
But really, what is the problem with short people sef?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
It still baffles me the way Nigerians root for that babe. They call her strong woman? WTF? Is that the definition of a strong woman?
We have lost it in this generation
l concur sad

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by hammer6F: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
IF TOBI RESPECTED HIMSELF, WILL CEEC TALK TO HIM?

Y CEEC DID NOT TALK TO MIRACLE OR TEDDY A?

TOBI HAS NO SELF DISCIPLINE WEN IT COMES TO WOMEN.

HE SHOULD LEARN TO CONTROL HIMSELF.

WE SHOULD STOP THIS CULTURE OF BLAMING WOMEN FOR EVERYTHING.

SHE NO OPEN, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER.

SHE OPEN, SHE IS ASHAWO AND DUMB.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by ikemesit4477: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amagite3:
Newly engaged Linda Ikeji has just taken to Twitter to advise women to desist from talking to men the way Cee-C did to Tobi today.

Cee-C has been been verbally abusing Tobi for over an hour now, and the young man kept his cool. Linda wrote;

"Dear women, never talk to a man the way CeeC has spoken to Tobi today no matter how provoked you are. It's almost a sin! And of course, it goes both ways! #BBNaija
"

Watch some of the videos of her verbally abusing him here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-talk-to-a-man-the-way-cee-c-has-spoken-to-tobi-today-_-linda-ikeji-advises-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

this cee c girl is something else, see her forehead like iron beans, I don't even know what her follower still see in her, so rude and uncultured! The way she was talking to tobi these afternoon I can't have her as a friend or recommend her as a wife to anybody!

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by XingXhang(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

That's her selling point.

Someone's selling point is being Uncouth and Uncontrollably Volatile.

It's her life even after the show. She'll live with those manners.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by elsse(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
remember i promised to ask you out.....no worry ah didnt forget, still working on my pickup line wink wink

Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
It still baffles me the way Nigerians root for that babe. They call her strong woman? WTF? Is that the definition of a strong woman?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
So Linda Ikeji knows how to talk to men and she couldn't find a man that loves her in 36 years of her existence.

Thank God she finally found one in the 37th year.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Constantiney: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
nabegibeg:

useless programme
My God
Do you not have any other thing to do with your life other than upload this stupid pic on every bloody bbn thread? Smh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by rheether(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

Someone's selling point is being Uncouth and Uncontrollably Volatile.

It's her life even after the show. She'll live with those manners.

Use your head. Are you not entertained?
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by midehi2(f): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
and its same men calling her 'strong woman' no respect

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Austinoiz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg, who be Cee-C abi Cee-D and Tone?
Are they aware of PMB's ongoing London treatment abi CHOGM visitation?
Are they aware NwaAmaikpe knows everything but saying half of nothing on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by davidque: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
wow!! Ceec is so ill-mannered , no decorum, she has no value for her words that tells you what her inner contents are. fine outside dirty and smelly inside.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Zane2point4(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
na the weak boys for the house wey dey use softhand for her blc say na woman, if a stupid ignorant girl wana be proud and play the woman card i go do u wetin i go do my fellow man times 3.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by joenor(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
My dear, tell mama Amara make she give you one ice cold limca...
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by nabegibeg: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Constantiney:

My God
Do you not have any other thing to do with your life other than upload this stupid pic on every bloody bbn thread? Smh

e pain am, wayward pickin

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Safiaa(f): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn’t watch this?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by ImaMmakara(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
No one deserves to be humiliated like that, not because he's a man but because every human being deserves to be respected.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by midehi2(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
You are a mad woman!
You just want to divert her votes.
Nothing is new in dat house.
Guy sharaaap, you have lost it, if women can condemn her lousiness, and you a guy, gosh! she is nothing but a poo, men needs respect from women

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by americanson: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
Do good in Nigeria and u will end up broke... do evil and you will make lots of money! I have never watched any of the episodes, except the maiden BBAfrica in 2008. That was the first and last even watched.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Hallabee1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who Cares ;DWho Cares
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Safiaa:
Am I the only one who doesn’t watch this?
Yes, you are.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.

Osama bin laden had followers who love and would die for his "world trade centre blowing" idea.....

That's life....some girls are actually worse than ceecee....I dated one some yeara back....it was like being in prison...she was never wrong, the whole world cannot make her think otherwise...

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by hammer6F: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.

CEEC dont need anything.

She is a woman.

As a man we need to retain our dignity even wen looking for hole to plug our prick.

Dont lose your senses or self respect over vagina.

Let her know, u are happy to move on to the next if she is not interested.

E never reach like dat

This is my attitude and understanding.

It is too easy to lay all the blame on the women, men should learn to accept some responsibility too.......................................

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by XingXhang(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

Use your head. Are you not entertained?

Oh sorry, I was your bumbum to think.

Insult is entertainment to the person who himself insults others.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amagite3:
Newly engaged Linda Ikeji has just taken to Twitter to advise women to desist from talking to men the way Cee-C did to Tobi today.

Cee-C has been been verbally abusing Tobi for over an hour now, and the young man kept his cool. Linda wrote;

"Dear women, never talk to a man the way CeeC has spoken to Tobi today no matter how provoked you are. It's almost a sin! And of course, it goes both ways! #BBNaija
"

Watch some of the videos of her verbally abusing him here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-talk-to-a-man-the-way-cee-c-has-spoken-to-tobi-today-_-linda-ikeji-advises-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

kai nigerians are funny people
this is show business and bbn isnt real
those people in that programme are been paid to act that way and make it look normal
at the end of the day the person who acts best and win ppl votes will pocket some 40 million naira .
i dont know why ppl are even taking this programme seriously

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by sunnyside16(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nobody cares about CeeC.

She's just an inconsequential proud ugly thingy

she might be bad mannered but defy not ugly.
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Ojuri20: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Larrey:
True talk but Tobi too should stop provoking and stop gossiping about her everytime

As if she also a saint when it comes to gossiping about other housemates. whatever Tobi does or says since week 3 is always about her as far as cee c is concerned. Tobi let go of things and able to control himself when he share his feeling with people. At least you shld know that by now. Cee c is a bitter lady and she will never know happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Diso60090(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
See kg ooo wey dey give advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.