Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi (44998 Views)

Aunty Kemi Never Talk O!!! / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Amagite3(f): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Newly engaged Linda Ikeji has just taken to Twitter to advise women to desist from talking to men the way Cee-C did to Tobi today.

Cee-C has been been verbally abusing Tobi for over an hour now, and the young man kept his cool. Linda wrote;

"Dear women, never talk to a man the way CeeC has spoken to Tobi today no matter how provoked you are. It's almost a sin! And of course, it goes both ways! #BBNaija
"

Watch some of the videos of her verbally abusing him here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-talk-to-a-man-the-way-cee-c-has-spoken-to-tobi-today-_-linda-ikeji-advises-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

21 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Brooke60(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-C needs therapist.
It still baffles me the way Nigerians root for that babe. They call her strong woman? WTF? Is that the definition of a strong woman?
We have lost it in this generation

492 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nobody cares about CeeC.

She's just an inconsequential proud ugly thingy

224 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by hadjipapiey(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
C cee has a malleable impairment..

Come lemme teash you something kiss

37 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by talk2saintify(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

Linda If you have so much experience with man why are you still single?

But This Cee-C doesn't think before she talks
what gives her the right to ask a man to shut down a man
Poor Tobi!
Respect are given to those who respects MEN!!
If Tobi was Hot Tempered now the situation would have been different

Like a Said b4

Enjoy Being the Head while it lasts...
You aint winning the 45M Obviously

Where is my Money

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by fa4dmike(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
This lady is humble sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Leetunechi: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Like for Ronaldo share for messi

334 Likes 196 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by adeniyi3971(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Linda Linda.. what's your own

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by XingXhang(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
As in enh..

It got to a point, I put off the TV and decoder with a tear drop in my eyes.
How did this guy allow himself to be so insulted in this manner? How?

God knows it couldn't have been me, I'll jump on your face and talk you to your knees! Nonsense!
The guy was just larrving stupidly...That's an insult to us, Young Men.

Guys please, you can toast a girl romantically with a soft voice and all but please don't lose your ability to ROAR when the need arises. It has nothing to do with being broke.

I shed a tear today for TWO classes of people today:

1. Those voting for C. C.
2. The man that would marry her.

Is she a FAKE HOUSEMATE? gush! I trust DeeOne Sha!

Pikin wey no want make him mamma rest, that pikin nor go see sleep sleep lai lai!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by fpeter(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tell them Linda!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by MrGreenMavro: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Heshei: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
She is just seeking one thing ... It is called ATTENTION.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Her advise is valid.
I love cee-c but she should control her tongue.
Nobody deserves to be talked to in that manner.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by kestolove95(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
dat ugly short devil sadist biatch, may God never give my brothers dix kind of lady

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
short woman devil grin

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by nabegibeg: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amagite3:
Newly engaged Linda Ikeji has just taken to Twitter to advise women to desist from talking to men the way Cee-C did to Tobi today.

Cee-C has been been verbally abusing Tobi for over an hour now, and the young man kept his cool. Linda wrote;

"Dear women, never talk to a man the way CeeC has spoken to Tobi today no matter how provoked you are. It's almost a sin! And of course, it goes both ways! #BBNaija
"

Watch some of the videos of her verbally abusing him here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-talk-to-a-man-the-way-cee-c-has-spoken-to-tobi-today-_-linda-ikeji-advises-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

useless programme

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by OKorowanta: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
You are a mad woman!
You just want to divert her votes.
Nothing is new in dat house.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by PedroEastman: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
to bite her dey hungry me

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by sexymoma(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Person wey im lips be like blade wetin you expect?
Don't be surprise, this babe fit win.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thankfully, there is just a few days before the end of this ugly spectacle rolls by.

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Mutemenot(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm convinced devil lives among us. Cee C a vety good one tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Ameclat(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
All this saga will soon end...

check my profile

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Larrey(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
True talk but Tobi too should stop provoking and stop gossiping about her everytime

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by agarawu23(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Iranu show angry

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by columbus007(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am even cold,that ceccc is a mad woman,i almost thrn my tv off.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by pweshboi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm... Linda this table you're shaking ehnnnn some "CeeCified" people will call for your head o. To them even her poo is a sweet savour to them. That girl is a disturbed and bittered person. She needs real help. This is one of the best talks I've heard from Linda in a long while.

21 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by bisi16(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
PedroEastman:
to bite her dey hungry me
grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Handsomebeing(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wizo
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Cyosaro: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c needs help. She's so bitter....I hope her future husband is watching

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by rheether(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
It still baffles me the way Nigerians root for that babe. They call her strong woman? WTF? Is that the definition of a strong woman?
We have lost it in this generation

That's her selling point.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by sirusX(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Awon feminist ....LISTEN !!!

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lunatic

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit / Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage / Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.