Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (39001 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by tstx(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
So, another Lady has just come out to Narrate how she was Sexually Harassed By A Nigerian Lecturer Who Is Also A Reverend..

I Wonder what our society is turning into, even our supposed men of God are now turning into sexual predators..

If you are a student of or you attended University Of Nigeria, Enugu Campus then you must watch this video...

I've been told y'all may know the Lecturer/Reverend in Question..

Being a girl in our society really sucks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bic3NZ_SQb8

2 Likes

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Igbouwanile(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
I Dedicate this FTC to all my family and friends, especially those who left the Zoo country to hustle elsewhere, and praying to God to punish all those who have turned Naija into rags.

This girls lips sha! Is anyone seeing what I am seeing?

I can relate to this, my friend back then was constantly harassed by the Aunt's husband who happens to be a Reverend angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by koolcat: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kids are told there are no differences between boys and girls. They are told there is no such thing ultimately as righ and wrong. Values are relative. Truth is relative. Morality is defined by individual choice. If that isn't a recipe for sexual harassment and other forms of sexual and physical abuse, I don't know what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

I am not surprised;
Pastors are first men before they are men of God.
Reverend will first be men.
And a man will always be a man.

I tell folks.... Being born again doesn't stop your preek from misbehaving. After all, it was your heart you gave to Christ not your preek.

Every man is potentially dangerous to a woman.
The only man to trust around a woman is an amputated eunuch without a tongue.

With that said,
The Reverend has eyes for good food.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by emmyid(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
And you saying it now? Well, the level of promiscuity on our campuses is alarming.

Although, lectures barely harass smart and intelligent ladies. Na all these ones wey de always fail thereby looking for cheap upgrading, those who don't submit their course work as at when due, and those who love showing themselves, and always visiting their offices.

Lecturers avoid smart and intelligent girls, even if dem fine like mammi water. Na dull girls d fall.

16 Likes

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by wickedworld: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Interesting
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by idrisolaide(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Continue... Always Want To Create Attention.

undecided
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by nabegibeg: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
tstx:
So, another Lady has just come out to Narrate how she was Sexually Harassed By A Nigerian Lecturer Who Is Also A Reverend..

I Wonder what our society is turning into, even our supposed men of God are now turning into sexual predators..

If you are a student of or you attended University Of Nigeria, Enugu Campus then you must watch this video...

I've been told y'all may know the Lecturer/Reverend in Question..

Being a girl in our society really sucks..

even una listen make una post the transcript ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bic3NZ_SQb8

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Timiblanko(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
I still don't know why this lectures love to make fool of their self in front of students you are impacting knowledge to. its really disgusting .

10 Likes

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by sunnyside16(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
prove it or else issalie.
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Jsucre(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
convention time! exposition season
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Achillesdam500(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Trash loading

6 Likes

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Y won't u be sexually harassed when u walk around naked trying to seduce innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eyah, sorry about that.
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
cool
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by MorataFC: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmmm, season of sexual harassment
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
You'll see doubting-Thomas idiots and ss2 kids coming on thread to open their rotten teeth tosay "it's a lie"! Mumu generation of vagabond children, the fact that you don't know it does not mean it doesn't exist! angry

Most victims never get the presence of mind to be aggressively proactive or to even want to process it till it's all over. Victim shaming will only make dem keep quiet so the trend continues.

Even in the US with all the surveillance, ethics& standards, awareness, legislation & discouragement of seriously life-damaging penalties, sex-offenders of all types continue to thrive.

Until legislation ups the ante on dealing with erring perps, this nonsense won't reduce.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Be blinking like perpetrator there, see ur eye!

sunnyside16:
prove it or else issalie.
So, it's now a lie because she can't prove it, professor?

How many times have Nigerian checkpoint police or army scoped you for bribe?

How many of those incidences do you have documented that you can "prove"?

Keep it up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by tomdon(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
They're mad
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by tomdon(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
What nonsense
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by kikiwendy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Beehshorp(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
You girls carry out the harassment more.. If we guys start explaining what we see in the hands of girls, then this world will not be enough..... If you dress properly, respect yourself, read and get good grades, I repeat, you have no business with your lecturer..

12 Likes

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Onechancearmy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
cry
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Reelmii: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
the Reverend has blood flowing in his vein
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by cinoedhunter: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
i needed to see a full pix of her and the accused cheesy grin
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by tstx(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
UNN.. Enugu Campus.. Faculty of Environmental Sciences.. Department of Estate Management.. Name is Rev Dr Ozigbo Ikechukwu

Picture below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by YchaseMe(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
another lady playing victim

1 Like

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by tstx(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
kelvinezeh55:
Y won't u be sexually harassed when u walk around naked trying to seduce innocent souls
I happen to know this lady bro.. she doesn't walk around unclad. she was a very decent girl... when i saw this video i almost cried

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Ivanmykel(f): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Same here, I'm sure the devil sent him to frustrate my life in school. I told myself I rather spill over, I was so shocked when he started making advances at me knowing he is a Rev. .
I started wearing my engagement ring everyday.
Rev before his name was obviously a title.
May God save women.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / My Pre-wedding Photos. / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.