Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (39007 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Lumig: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
tstx:
So, another Lady has just come out to Narrate how she was Sexually Harassed By A Nigerian Lecturer Who Is Also A Reverend..

I Wonder what our society is turning into, even our supposed men of God are now turning into sexual predators..

If you are a student of or you attended University Of Nigeria, Enugu Campus then you must watch this video...

I've been told y'all may know the Lecturer/Reverend in Question..

Being a girl in our society really sucks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bic3NZ_SQb8

... Na today
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
yemi15:

Abi, change starts from me and you and it should be in all of us by that peak slogan.
Sexual harrasment is unfair...an undue advantage.

1 Like

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Christian clerics re the new predators in town
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Tarivanessa(f): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
nearly had this experience if not for dept who sent the man to a sabbatical.

1 Like

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
All you people spewing trash, shut your trash hole.
I was in same department. That man was notorious for harassing ladies.
Everyone was too afraid to speak up, even lecturers in the department knew, yet he goes untouched year after year. How long must this go on? It can be your sister, your cousin or your daughter.
God bless you, Sandra for speaking up.
I believe her story 100%.

5 Likes

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by successking401(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
tstx:
So, another Lady has just come out to Narrate how she was Sexually Harassed By A Nigerian Lecturer Who Is Also A Reverend..

I Wonder what our society is turning into, even our supposed men of God are now turning into sexual predators..

If you are a student of or you attended University Of Nigeria, Enugu Campus then you must watch this video...

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Andrewgame42: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
You'll see doubting-Thomas idiots and ss2 kids coming on thread to open their rotten teeth tosay "it's a lie"! Mumu generation of vagabond children, the fact that you don't know it does not mean it doesn't exist! angry

Most victims never get the presence of mind to be aggressively proactive or to even want to process it till it's all over. Victim shaming will only make dem keep quiet so the trend continues.

Even in the US with all the surveillance, ethics& standards, awareness, legislation & discouragement of seriously life-damaging penalties, sex-offenders of all types continue to thrive.

Until legislation ups the ante on dealing with erring perps, this nonsense won't reduce.

Be blinking like perpetrator there, see ur eye!

So, it's now a lie because she can't prove it, professor?

How many times have Nigerian checkpoint police or army scoped you for bribe?

How many of those incidences do you have documented that you can "prove"?

Keep it up.

But people have bin accuse falsely and some females have confess to lyin abt bin sexual harassed.... In a normal society, we have to always see evidence , not just believe in a story.... For example ...if I accused you of kidnapping ,now and everyone believe cause you look like Evans or bcaz there are kidnappers ...how will u feel? ....we would always need evidence... That why they tell victims...to report immediately not 22years later when am campaigning for president
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Andrewgame42:

But people have bin accuse falsely and some females have confess to lyin abt bin sexual harassed.... In a normal society, we have to always see evidence , not just believe in a story.... For example ...if I accused you of kidnapping ,now and everyone believe cause you look like Evans or bcaz there are kidnappers ...how will u feel? ....we would always need evidence... That why they tell victims...to report immediately not 22years later when am campaigning for president

That's also true
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by tstx(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
THEPOTTER:
ladies should stop playing victims of any assault. Who was there while it happened? Men too are being abused daily, yet won't voice out.
You must be a sexual predator
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by THEPOTTER(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
tstx:
You must be a sexual predator
by assumption sir you are wrong. I won't say beyond that since you do not know me.
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Antichristus: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Egein:
The animal she's talking about is Rev. Dr. Ozigbo Ikechukwu.

This is his full name: Rev. Dr. Ozigbo Ikechukwu William Johnson. And, this is his picture.

1 Like

Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2018
tstx:

Nothing special.
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Tarivanessa:
nearly had this experience if not for dept who sent the man to a sabbatical.

Are you sure u didn't open legs wide?
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Tarivanessa(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Are you sure u didn't open legs wide?
learn how to apply manners and you might just be better off.
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by PaschalPM(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rev. Ozigbo is a criminal who should not be a lecturer talk more of being a Venerable of the Anglican Church... This man is as corrupt as our politicians if not worse... Estate Management department of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus will be a better place without him.
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by wovi: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
That stupid man dat claim to be a pastor, he does Nt only molest ladies, he takes bribe very well, am a witness to this. Make Federal Government look into d matter, I will come out to testify, I swear
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tarivanessa:
[s]learn how to apply manners and you might just be better off[/s].
So you have manners & u go around opening legs
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Ugommma: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
I hope government comes into this matter, the man is still terrorizing us till now, brilliant or not he makes your life miserable and boost ontop of it that no one can touch him, if is wife finds out he likes you, she will fail you till she was satisfied, am still in the department and I know how many of my class girls that has slept with him cause of fear, imagine coming to class around 7 pm and you must come with lantern, imagine tearing all your hard earned note cause u canceled small mistake, if you are a lady and you don't flock around him, you are automatically evil, this man harassed me day by day, m just waiting to finish my stay there, I hope to get evidence from him b4 I finish

I am still in that school, he is still lecturing us, he is still harassing us, but he is too powerful and without evidence he will still escape
I AM A VICTIM OF OZIGBO HARRASEMENT
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by Ugommma: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
I saw the news on IG,i had to open this account to say my mind
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Ugommma:
I hope government comes into this matter, the man is still terrorizing us till now, brilliant or not he makes your life miserable and boost ontop of it that no one can touch him, if is wife finds out he likes you, she will fail you till she was satisfied, am still in the department and I know how many of my class girls that has slept with him cause of fear, imagine coming to class around 7 pm and you must come with lantern, imagine tearing all your hard earned note cause u canceled small mistake, if you are a lady and you don't flock around him, you are automatically evil, this man harassed me day by day, m just waiting to finish my stay there, I hope to get evidence from him b4 I finish

I am still in that school, he is still lecturing us, he is still harassing us, but he is too powerful and without evidence he will still escape
I AM A VICTIM OF OZIGBO HARRASEMENT

I am sure you have opened for Him too, your course mates that have slept with Him together with you are into the business.
Re: Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) by tstx(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

I am sure you have opened for Him too, your course mates that have slept with Him together with you are into the business.
Na wa for you o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos. / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.